News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

"A DARPA-Funded Implantable Biochip To Detect COVID-19 Could Hit Markets By 2021" … RFID hybrid tech developed in Canada in 2010 ...to combine nanotech disease detection with remote control of immune response in an individual, chip all the Dems.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SoldierofFortune

There is no escape from this virus.
In this way or that way you'll be infected; It would be lucky that you'll be infected by the time a vaccine is improved.
We don't know the effects of the virus other than its flu-like symptoms.
It may have, for example, neurological consequences or it may affect your fertility.

I strongly believe that the virus was engineered. It was produced in labs.
And the scientists who tamed the coronavirus know the long-term effects of it.

Humankind is being engineered in these times and its future won't be random in keeping with the rules of evolution.
The new kind of evolution is in the hands of a superior mind and it prefers not carbon but silicon...

This is what i think.

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Cassia

IHME projecting 2.6 million deaths globally by the end of the year. USA projection aiming for more than than 378K dead. India shooting for at least 600K deaths by 2021. USA still leading in total deaths with 203K and ranks 6th (out of 195 countries) in deaths per capita.

Hydra009

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on September 19, 2020, 09:36:37 AMThere is no escape from this virus.
Pretty much all people have to do is wash their hands and stay away from close contact with other people.  But sure, it's unavoidable.

QuoteI strongly believe that the virus was engineered. It was produced in labs.
And some people believe in ghosts or faeries or Santa.  Your point?

QuoteThe new kind of evolution is in the hands of a superior mind and it prefers not carbon but silicon...
Given how humans have reacted to this pandemic (praying it away, pretending it doesn't exist, etc), that would actually be a very understandable wish.  Alas, it isn't so.

Hydra009

The abdication of responsibility

Me: Here's your knife, go out and stab someone to death.
Them: NO!  Are you crazy?!

Me: Please quarantine if you have the deadly virus.  At the very least wear a mask.
Them: It's all a liberal hoax designed to control us!  Well, I'm not gonna take it anymore!
*8 random people die*
Them: Meh, people die all the time.  We can't radically change our lives just to appease some people's fear, ya know?

Blackleaf

Republicans: "We can't let fear influence decisions that affect everyone."

Also Republicans: "If we let a Democrat win, they're gonna take your guns, abolish the police, abolish prisons, and have Christians put in jail for speaking their beliefs! OH MY GOD, the world is going to end!"
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on September 19, 2020, 09:36:37 AM
There is no escape from this virus.
In this way or that way you'll be infected; It would be lucky that you'll be infected by the time a vaccine is improved.
We don't know the effects of the virus other than its flu-like symptoms.
It may have, for example, neurological consequences or it may affect your fertility.

I strongly believe that the virus was engineered. It was produced in labs.
And the scientists who tamed the coronavirus know the long-term effects of it.

Humankind is being engineered in these times and its future won't be random in keeping with the rules of evolution.
The new kind of evolution is in the hands of a superior mind and it prefers not carbon but silicon...

This is what i think.

How sili-con of you ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Coronavirus pandemic likely 'could have been prevented' if China, WHO acted differently, report says" ... death to the CCP and their running dogs

"NYPD officer accused of acting as a spy for China" ... and all these college professors who don't declare their foreign agent status
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on September 21, 2020, 06:17:00 PM
"Coronavirus pandemic likely 'could have been prevented' if China, WHO acted differently, report says" ... death to the CCP and their running dogs

"NYPD officer accused of acting as a spy for China" ... and all these college professors who don't declare their foreign agent status

Why don't you go fuck yourself?
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Unbeliever

It takes a big dick in order for one to fuck oneself...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 21, 2020, 06:29:19 PM
Why don't you go fuck yourself?

Why don't you go ... the present Emperor of China, he must need more volunteers for his harem
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 21, 2020, 08:49:04 PM

No, a contortionist.  Mongol girls are the best, they can lick their own ... but I hear some determined gay men can do the same ... size isn't the point, flexibility is, liberal flexibility

"Crazy College COVID Rules: Online-Only Student Who's Never On-Campus Suspended Indefinitely For Attending Party" ... burn down the remote college connection too
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 21, 2020, 08:49:04 PM

But why? I think a normal one would do.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

"Trump Denounces China's COVID-19 'Lies' In Fiery UN Address After Xi Swiped At US "Bully Of The World"" ... China master race says ... eat our virus fortune cookie

"Experts Worry As Leading COVID-19 Vaccines Adopt Trial Shortcuts In "Rush For Results"" ... yes, let the Dems try it first
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.