News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackleaf

Quote from: Hydra009 on September 14, 2020, 12:19:57 PM

It usually takes 'em a while, but eventually they'll figure it out.

I don't think they will ever figure it out. History will remember them for their stupidity, but they will not budge.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Human beings are confused and lie.  On top of every person being different.  Your solution?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Hydra009 on September 14, 2020, 12:19:57 PM

It usually takes 'em a while, but eventually they'll figure it out.
I'd like to think so--but I'm not so sure any more.  Witness N/S Dakota.  Stupid to the bone.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 14, 2020, 01:05:26 PM
I'd like to think so--but I'm not so sure any more.  Witness N/S Dakota.  Stupid to the bone.

I thought that was Alabama? ;-)  Thank goodness California = Wakanda ... but I thought that was California = New New Mexico?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"'Rogue' Chinese Virologist Joins Twitter, Publishes "Smoking Gun" Evidence COVID-19 Created In Lab" ... Dems are so ...

Joe, Joe, Joe Biden
Chinese Fentanyl
Free For Everyone!

Specifically she says in 6 months one can create the spike proteins are not natural, but synthetic, added on top of an existing bat coronavirus.  Trust the science?

https://www.scribd.com/embeds/475998860/content?start_page=1&view_mode=scroll&access_key=key-lndmZfHh9oiVGcm5aPjw

The paper alleges that other manipulations were made in other virus research to throw Western virologists off the track.  Disinfo at the molecular level.

"US Trials For AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine On Hold Amid Probe Into "Serious Side Effect"" ... hopefully they will overcome this.  Meanwhile call for 50,000 volunteers in Russia to test Russian vaccine.  US liberals, will you step up?

"Coronavirus can 'hijack' brain cells to replicate itself, Yale researchers discover" ... explains Liberal behavior ;-p

"Large-scale coronavirus vaccination not necessary in China, official reportedly says" .. real virus hijacked by CCP and quisling Western politicians, to advance Globalist power?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Bill Gates Slams FDA, Doubts Agency Can Be Trusted With COVID-19 Vaccine" ... but CCP can be trusted?  Bill Gates/Dr Fauci can be trusted?

"Twitter Suspends Account Of Chinese Scientist Who Published Paper Alleging Covid Was Created In Wuhan Lab" ... Twitter is pure evil.  Burn it like the CNN HQ?

"Pfizer Releases Latest COVID-19 Vaccine Trial Update; Apple Unveils New COVID-19 Research Partnership" ... Yes, CCP ass kisser MS is expert on virology, so why not the other CCP ass kisser, Apple?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Customs agents seize 500,000 counterfeit N95 masks from China bound for New Jersey" … China sends their very  best, just like their dog food and infant formula

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: Blackleaf on September 14, 2020, 12:38:32 PM
I don't think they will ever figure it out. History will remember them for their stupidity, but they will not budge.
Eh, they figured out Iraq was a bad decision a decade or so later.  And then backdated it.  Just gotta wait for the current regime to be the past regime.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on September 16, 2020, 07:25:22 PM
Eh, they figured out Iraq was a bad decision a decade or so later.  And then backdated it.  Just gotta wait for the current regime to be the past regime.

3000 BCE - Elite rule
2000 BCE - Elite rule
1000 BCE - Elite rule
1 CE - Elite rule
1000 CE - Elite rule
2000 CE -  Elite rule

How is Marxism pseudo-hostory working for you?  Without his rich friend, Engels, Marx couldn't feed his family
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Baruch

Bring out your dead … Monty Python
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: Hydra009 on September 16, 2020, 11:49:19 PM
9/15 map:

Look at New England.  It's the biggest cluster of states doing comparatively well.  An explanation of this would be interesting.  Is it politically driven, climate driven, or something else?  Is there something happening there that could help other states?  Would it be worthwhile for other states to investigate?

SGOS

From NYT Opinion piece.  I've wondered about this before:
In a CBS News poll, three out of every four Democrats said that “if a vaccine were to become available this year, their first thought would be that it was rushed without enough testing.” ...... It could mean that when we finally have a vaccine, people might distrust the government so much they won’t get it.
I'll be in line for the first shots, but yeah, that question will be in the back of my mind.

Trump throws out so much bullshit that an atmosphere of chaos and confusion develops.  You can't believe anything that Trump says, but is anyone else trustworthy?  Well, probably not too many are totally trustworthy, but most people (like 98%) are more likely to be telling the truth at any given moment than Donald Trump.  This includes other politicians, known liars that politicians are.  Scientists are flawed too, but should an intelligent person put them in the same category as Trump?  Only chaos junkies would take such a cynical view.  I'll be inclined to listen to the World Health Organization long before I listen to Trump.  Sure, health agencies can be bent to bow to political pressure, but they present less risk than Trump.  For example, I have yet to hear such an agency advise people to drink  household cleaning products to prevent a Covid infection.  Most people have a sense of integrity that is more ingrained than Trump.  They may be stupid, so you need to watch out there too, but few people have Trump's low level of integrity and compassion.

Mike Cl

There Won’t Be a Clear End to the Pandemic--so says the Atlantic.
https://www.theatlantic.com/family/archive/2020/09/pandemic-over-end-how-will-we-know/616372/

And I think that is how it will end.  There just won't be an end.  We will (as a society) slowly accept that covid is now part of our life, of our environment. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Mike Cl

Quote from: SGOS on September 17, 2020, 08:49:18 AM
From NYT Opinion piece.  I've wondered about this before:I'll be in line for the first shots, but yeah, that question will be in the back of my mind.

Trump throws out so much bullshit that an atmosphere of chaos and confusion develops.  You can't believe anything that Trump says, but is anyone else trustworthy?  Well, probably not too many are totally trustworthy, but most people (like 98%) are more likely to be telling the truth at any given moment than Donald Trump.  This includes other politicians, known liars that politicians are.  Scientists are flawed too, but should an intelligent person put them in the same category as Trump?  Only chaos junkies would take such a cynical view.  I'll be inclined to listen to the World Health Organization long before I listen to Trump.  Sure, health agencies can be bent to bow to political pressure, but they present less risk than Trump.  For example, I have yet to hear such an agency advise people to drink  household cleaning products to prevent a Covid infection.  Most people have a sense of integrity that is more ingrained than Trump.  They may be stupid, so you need to watch out there too, but few people have Trump's low level of integrity and compassion.
Yes, yes, yes to what you just said!  But, because the vaccine has been so rushed, I will wait to get my shot(s) for awhile.  I'll just keep up my isolation regime until I'm sure the vaccine is not worse than the disease.  Then I'll get it.  And it will most likely become part of my early autumn routine--flu shot and covid shot.