News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on August 01, 2020, 07:30:09 AM
Another day in the dimension of the too stupid to live. 4 months later first scheduled flight arrives from Russia to Turkey full of Russian tourists. Today we started flights to 6 russian cities! Weee!

:djparty:

I assume all air passengers got a full a real Covid test before boarding their plane?  That is what is proposed here, a Covid passport, for all international flights.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on August 01, 2020, 07:51:05 AM
There has been alot of writing about the safety of air travel during Covid 19.  Put it altogether and it comes out:  "If you must fly," (see how it kind of suggests don't fly); "But if you must, don't worry, because airplanes filter the air," (WTF??? so should I worry enough to avoid flying, or should I not worry?).  These are clearly some mixed signals here.  Some airlines fill every other seat and call it social distancing.  American airlines puts a person in every seat so your mouth is 1 1/2 to 2 feet from the person next to you, but don't worry because the air is filtered?  How do they manage to get the germs from the guy next to you to the filter without going past you?  He would have to wear a helmet with a space suit and a hose that connects his breath straight to the filter.

How did Covid 19 get to the US from China so fast?  Person to person transfer would take years.  It happens because of air travel, and it's well know how big a role air travel plays in spreading diseases.

That is how AIDS first got out of Africa.  Jumbo jets of death.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on August 01, 2020, 07:54:15 AM
Meanwhile, mom talked to my aunt who lives in London, apparently they are not even giving the numbers openly now and Boris went back to the pandemic measures before the normalisation. I haven't seen anything in the news. There are things like 5 new cases here, 3 new cases there... Then the global news, anywhere...

Boris has gone into Churchill's bunker, so he doesn't have to take any questions from the Tories or Labour.  2nd wave is pretty much starting all over Europe.  They are blaming Spain mostly, because the Russians can't take the blame for everything.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on August 01, 2020, 08:23:05 AM
None of the numbers are 100% accurate.  Therefore Trump's numbers are better, because he is the only one without a bias.  We also know that he always tells the truth, and he never contradicts himself.  We have all seen this with our own eyes.  So you can't believe the scientific community.  They are all a bunch of liars and troublemakers.  We all know this because it's on utube.

I never believe my lying eyes, but believe every politician and every used car salesman.

If the doctors didn't make money doing medicine, I would accept their integrity.  Let Dr Death and Dr Blofeld give up all their money first.  Let them break their relations with the UN, WHO and CCP.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on August 01, 2020, 10:30:23 AM
I assume all air passengers got a full a real Covid test before boarding their plane?  That is what is proposed here, a Covid passport, for all international flights.

I have no idea. Probably they've made up something to show as formalities go. How could Russians liiive without going down to Mediterranean! (Pun intended.)

Then I forgot that Britain has opened the flight lines to Turkey almost a month ago. Let's see if it will stay that way.

I wish there were some intelligent life observing us and making alien face palms 5 times days a day, building a new category of stupid life for human species.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Unbeliever

I sure hope there is intelligent life out there, it sure doesn't look like there's much of it here on Earth.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 01, 2020, 05:30:28 PM
I sure hope there is intelligent life out there, it sure doesn't look like there's much of it here on Earth.

Limpets, limpets are the primary life form, don't be fooled by how slow they move ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Red Flags Soar As Big Pharma Will Be Exempt From COVID-19 Vaccine Liability Claims " ... the Republican will neutralize liability or any business or government entity.  Only private citizens should be liable ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

This is a public beach an hour away from my neighbourhood. We are all dead. It was nice to know you all. I'll need a hazmat suit to go out or starve at home in a few weeks. There must be an easier way to go mad.

https://www.milliyet.com.tr/gundem/cesme-plajlari-doldu-tasti-1-milyon-kisiyi-asti-6273572

This was the beach. Apparently, the district -not the beach- got over a million today; it is the second day of the eid holiday.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Private beach.  If you don't have one, you are a failure and deserve what you get ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Could the over-50s be in semi-permanent lockdown!" ... GB becomes even more dictatorial.

"Texas State Health Department Corrects Death Toll After Mistakenly Attributing 225 Deaths To COVID-19" ... true in every US state, hospitals are paid to overstate.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Baruch

Next time post some pictures of "çıplak yüzmek" ;-)

Google Translate is locking down.  Only BLM members will be able to use.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"From Lockdowns To "The Great Reset"" ... "The lockdown in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic has accelerated the implementation of long-held plans to establish a so-called new world order." ... less than 1 billion people will survive the culling.

"One Of The First Ships To Resume Cruising Is Having A COVID Outbreak" ... how to disinfect a sick building/ship?  Tear it up for scrap and run the scrap thru a blast furnace.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Iran likely cooking the books

Almost 42,000 deaths instead of 14,405
451,024 total infections instead of 278,827
These revised figures put Iran as the worst-hit country in the Middle East.

And while I'm on the subject...