News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

That's been part of his agenda from the start.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on May 23, 2020, 05:15:24 PM
Trump destroys relations of America with Europe

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/23/world/pandemic-world-order-trump-intl/index.html
We've had some tensions with Canada as wellAnd Australia.  Basically, the US is the new sick man of Europe, quite literally.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 23, 2020, 10:23:11 PM
That's been part of his agenda from the start.

I don't mind losing Europe, as long as we get to keep GB.  Can we also lose NY and Cali?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 23, 2020, 11:23:09 PM
We've had some tensions with Canada as wellAnd Australia.  Basically, the US is the new sick man of Europe, quite literally.

Based on where that "sick man" saying comes from (GB in the 1970s) .. we just need Maggie Thatcher to cure us.

GB was spit between nationalism and being an EU colony.  Still is.

Australia is an interesting contrast.  Spit between nationalism and being a Chinese colony.  NZ and Canada are just Chinese colonies.

If the US were really sick, then we need to go to China and give them a good virus ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

The governor of North Dakota reopened the economy and was in tears as he wailed about the plight of the maskless vigilantes.

Edit:  I heard that wrong.  Disregard my criticism.  It was unfair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBdpkgfJH9w

Baruch

If people in ND get upset and leave for another state, there won't be any left.  I nearly moved to ND in 1995!  Very cold!!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"EU Planning "Vaccination Passport" Since 2018" ... the sting in the scorpion tail of Schengen.

"Billionaires In US Have Grown $434 Billion Richer During Pandemic" ... in last two months ... leader board:
Jeff Bezos: +$34.6 billion
Mark Zuckerberg: +$25 billion
Bill Gates: +$8 billion
Larry Ellison: +$7 billion

Pandemic to benefit certain duopoly campaign contributors?

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Sitrep 5/23 SARSâ€'CoVâ€'2
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

USA:

New cases (daily):  21,929 (decreased two days in a row, comparable to 3/30)
New deaths (daily): 1,036 (decreased two days in a row)
Currently infected: 1,121,654 (decreased from 5/21 peak)

Looks the nation is slowly coming down from its peak.

Hydra009

Meanwhile in NC:

1000 cases a day.

JFC, this is bad.  The daily infection graph looks like a friggin' Google stock graph.  And the hospitalization chart shot up a little, which is super bad news.  :(
You know, one of these days, I'd love to be able to get back to my life.  That can't happen like this.

Current mood:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMjpyjRO_xQ

Baruch

"Boris To Boycott Chinese Imports & Ditch HUAWEI" ... 4/5 Five Eyes agree, CCP controlled telecom is a bad idea.  But Canada tarts itself to China.

Hope infection rate and death rate continue to decrease, in all cities and states/countries.  China messed up with bio-terrorism.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mermaid

Meanwhile, Lake of the Ozarks, Memorial Day weekend 2020.

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Draconic Aiur

Munch

Schools here in the uk looking to be reopened in June, despite calls from the school boards to not do so yet.

My local paper talked about measures it will do to keep schools organised. Children are to keep 2 meters apart from each other at all times. Teachers can't physically interact with children to comfort them or tend to them if their hurt or start a fight. Kids need to sit separate from each other in lunch rooms.

This is going to be a fucking disaster, and leave some psychological scars on kids.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

GSOgymrat

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 24, 2020, 02:59:38 PM
Meanwhile in NC:

1000 cases a day.

JFC, this is bad.  The daily infection graph looks like a friggin' Google stock graph.  And the hospitalization chart shot up a little, which is super bad news.  :(
You know, one of these days, I'd love to be able to get back to my life.  That can't happen like this.

Current mood:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMjpyjRO_xQ

Also in North Carolina:

Husband of Reopen NC leader ‘willing to kill people’ in resistance to emergency orders

The husband of the woman who leads the Reopen NC movement says people should be willing to kill, if necessary, to resist the “New World Order” and emergency orders imposed by state government to contain the coronavirus pandemic.

Adam Smith posted a string of Facebook Live videos on Facebook on Friday, May 22, 2020 that culminated with a chilling threat.

“But are we willing to kill people? Are we willing to lay down our lives?” he asked. “We have to say, ‘Yes.’ We have to say, ‘Yes.’ Is that violence? Is that terrorism? No, it’s not terrorism. I’m not trying to strike fear in people by saying, ‘I’m going to kill you.’ I’m gonna say, ‘If you bring guns, I’m gonna bring guns. If you’re armed with this, we’re going to be armed with this.’” ...

“I believe God’s drawing a plumb line,” he said. “And he’s wanting us to choose which side we’ll be on…. Had to grab me a little grub â€" which of history we’ll be on.”

In another video, captioned “Those who are awake must be ready to fight,” Smith complained about a “bombardment” of media stories and social marketing surrounding the coronavirus pandemic, along with appeals to social solidarity and cooperation, which he contended are “just making it normal for this quarantine level of society that they want us to live in.

“This is a test,” he continued. “This is seeing if we are ready to accept the mark of the beast, if we are ready to accept this New World Order system they want to implement over humanity.”

https://youtu.be/HfLDd-maCWY

This crackpot is from Burke County, where, unfortunately, there have been Confederate flags placed alongside I-40 on the eastern and western end of the county. 

https://youtu.be/rit_xiDvtVU