News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GSOgymrat

News reports tend to focus on COVID-19's lethality but surviving a serious infection can result in lasting physical and psychological consequences.

https://youtu.be/8_AKe07J7tE

Munch

Quote from: GSOgymrat on May 22, 2020, 10:09:10 AM
News reports tend to focus on COVID-19's lethality but surviving a serious infection can result in lasting physical and psychological consequences.

That's terrifying. It's seeing things like this that prop up and remind me why it's so important to stay inside, and avoid others. I want to see my nephews and family and friends, and as weeks turn into months you do start to become numb to the fear factor of the virus. People even start forming other 'rational' thoughts such as 'oh well I'm healthy and if I get it I'll be immune to it so might as well get it over with', which is an awful way of looking at this.

There's been several cases of Corona deniers catching the disease, strung up on respirators for weeks, and then changing their minds on it, amazing how that happens really.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

SGOS

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 22, 2020, 12:10:59 PM
Astroturfing: reopeners are largely bots
I got a kick out of this one:
QuoteA subset of tweets about "reopening America" reference conspiracy theories, such as hospitals being filled with mannequins

Sal1981

Joe Rogan's podcast with Joel Salatin talk about, amongst other things, Covid-19.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on May 22, 2020, 12:38:12 PM
That's terrifying. It's seeing things like this that prop up and remind me why it's so important to stay inside, and avoid others. I want to see my nephews and family and friends, and as weeks turn into months you do start to become numb to the fear factor of the virus. People even start forming other 'rational' thoughts such as 'oh well I'm healthy and if I get it I'll be immune to it so might as well get it over with', which is an awful way of looking at this.

There's been several cases of Corona deniers catching the disease, strung up on respirators for weeks, and then changing their minds on it, amazing how that happens really.

This is why I didn't want to be a doctor or nurse.  Being a medical admin was close enough.  Gross.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on May 22, 2020, 01:09:49 PM
I got a kick out of this one:

Manikins in hospitals?  Good cost saving idea.  You know that nurses and doctors are being laid off, because regular medical care is suspended.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

“The CDC is not an independent agency.  It is a vaccine company.  The CDC owns over 20 vaccine patents.  It sells about %4.6 billion dollars of vaccines every year.” - RFK Jr.

""Grandma Killer" Cuomo Sent 4,300 Patients Back To Nursing Homes Despite Positive COVID-19 Tests" .. he had alternatives and choose to save money

"Harvard Sued Over "Subpar" Online-Learning Amid Pandemic" ... maybe on-line learning is only as good as what you pay for
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"The Remdesivir Study Is Finally Out: Drug Only Helped Those On Oxygen, Finds Mortality Too High For Standalone Treatment" ... all treatments depend on your prognosis, your doctor and the skill of the ICU nurses.

"The Rich In China Got Richer Thanks To COVID-19" ... China more like the US, all the time
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Cameroon pastor who claimed to cure coronavirus dies of coronavirus

QuoteA pastor and former presidential candidate in Cameroon who claimed he had cured coronavirus via laying hands has reportedly died of the infection.

Frankline Ndifor died on Saturday at the age of 39, Voice of America reported.

The authorities had to use force to enter Ndifor’s residence because his followers, who believed he was a prophet, had blocked entry as they prayed for his resurrection.

GSOgymrat

QuoteAccording to the BBC, Ndifor’s family and followers had planned to contest the death ruling and keep the body for his resurrection.

So if someone comes back from the dead how can we distinguish between resurrection, zombie, lich, doppelganger or pod person? I'm sure there must be a spell, prayer or magic spectacles that can reveal what we're dealing with. I make it a point never to trust the undead.

Baruch

Quote from: GSOgymrat on May 23, 2020, 12:39:33 PM
So if someone comes back from the dead how can we distinguish between resurrection, zombie, lich, doppelganger or pod person? I'm sure there must be a spell, prayer or magic spectacles that can reveal what we're dealing with. I make it a point never to trust the undead.

True with quantum teleportation.  The new qubit isn't the original qubit, but is identical to it.  The original qubit is now in a random state, and the qubit at the far end, didn't travel there, it simply assumed the state of the original (perfect impersonation).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"81% Of Canadian COVID Deaths Are In Nursing Homes" ... Canada didn't have much of a lockdown, so this is a good comparison experiment.  Basically this is an "ageist" bioweapon.

"British Health Officials Suggest COVID-19 Vaccine Could Be Mandatory" ... more police state than US, and more proof that the reason for Covid was political.

"COVID-19 Has Replaced Osama Bin Laden As The Fall Guy For Lost Liberties" ... Covid is political, because people really don't care who gets sick or dies, but how it effects politics.

"NEW YORK IS DYING, PEOPLE FLEEING, MOST RENT IS GOING UNPAID, THE CITY IS ON THE VERGE OF COLLAPSE" ... intended Agenda 2030?

"FAUCI BACKTRACKS SAYS ITS TIME TO REOPEN, STUDY SHOWS LOCKDOWN BACKFIRED" ... if you have MD after your name, you are never wrong ;-(  Same with Dr Ferguson in GB, who is responsible for the wildly wrong modeling, with Covid, and with previous pandemics.  Whose legal wife is Extinction Rebellion, who wants to exterminate humanity to save the trees.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur