Three weeks.
I understand why, but damn.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Unbeliever

Alan Grayson was right: the Republican health care plan is "don't get sick, and if you do get sick, die quickly."
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 13, 2020, 04:58:28 PM
Alan Grayson was right: the Republican health care plan is "don't get sick, and if you do get sick, die quickly."

"First Point Of Joe Biden's Covid-19 Action Plan Is To Stop "Racism"" ... seems that Dems regularly borrow from British Labour party talking points.  We can't stop racism, it is part of the human condition, like stupidity.

If we had just killed all the White Men earlier, we could have avoided the pandemic, right?

No, a politician can't keep you from not washing your hands, keep your from not covering your nose when you sneeze, keep you from not covering your mouth when you cough, keep you from leaving your dirty germs on door handles ... or keep you from being stupid.  No party idolatry or policy wonking will help.  Politically inclined sociopaths will try to use tragedy to get elected, however.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"US Summons Chinese Ambassador Over "Blatant, Global" Covid-19 Disinformation Campaign" ... yes, we know that Han Chinee are master racee.

"Trump Declares National Emergency Over Coronavirus" ... can we put the Dems in the FEMA camps for de-contami-nation now?

"Bill Gates Resigns From Microsoft Board" ... about time!  Maybe he just realized that Microsoft Edge sucks?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Sal1981

Trump might have the virus:

https://twitter.com/AP/status/1238571558567923712

QuotePresident Donald Trump has said he is likely to take a test for the coronavirus after all.Trump over the weekend was near Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro’s communications director, Fábio Wajngarten, who tested positive for the virus just days later.White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said in a statement Thursday that “both the President and Vice President had almost no interactions with the individual who tested positive and do not require being tested at this time.”Trump was asked at a press conference Friday if he was being selfish by not undergoing testing, prompting Trump to reply: “I didn’t say I wasn’t going to be tested.”“Most likely, yeah,” Trump added while downplaying his interaction with the Brazilian official at this resort in Florida. “Not for that reason, but because I think I will do it anyway. Fairly soon, we’re working out a schedule.”

Baruch

But news is ... questionable.  Earlier, it was leaked that Bolsinaro was positive (probably his political opponents at the Guardian (UK) leaked this).  Later today ... Bolsinaro is nagative.

If Trump is positive, I recommend he go cough all over Pelosi, Schiff and Nagle ;-)  This is war!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I wonder how long it will be before the guys with carts come around, yelling "BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!"
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Munch

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 13, 2020, 07:15:56 PM
I wonder how long it will be before the guys with carts come around, yelling "BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!"

It's not happening for italy. If reports are true, people can't even bury their dead yet.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Sal1981

China stopped reporting new cases.

Shiranu

Quote from: Sal1981 on March 13, 2020, 08:07:32 PM

I keep on seeing people saying how great it is how their cases have just been declining and declining, that the quarantine  are working...

Or maybe, just maybe, the Communist Party is...*gasp*... lying.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Sal1981 on March 13, 2020, 08:07:32 PM

China has a new definition of truth.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 13, 2020, 07:15:56 PM

In Italy they are saying ...

"non mettere in evidenza i tuoi morti"
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Louisiana is going to delay their primary from March to June.

PS ... "House OKs coronavirus relief bill, after urging from Trump, in 363-40 vote" ... the House was less irresponsible and political than initially seen.

National Emergency law basically opens up the FEMA plans.

"National Guard to deploy 1,000 troops in six states in response to coronavirus"

Chinese now admit, patient zero not from wild food market, was Nov 17th.  Chinese bureaucracy dropped the ball for 6 weeks.

Funny cartoon ...

Four horsemen of the apocalypse.  One of them is carrying multiple rolls of TP ... another horseman says to him ... "You're kidding!".
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Sal1981

Quote from: Shiranu on March 13, 2020, 08:55:29 PM
I keep on seeing people saying how great it is how their cases have just been declining and declining, that the quarantine  are working...

Or maybe, just maybe, the Communist Party is...*gasp*... lying.
They're burning Covid-19 patients alive in mobile crematoriums now.