News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

Trump believes he knows all about epidemiology because his uncle John was a physicist at M.I.T.!  LOL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_G._Trump
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Baruch on March 09, 2020, 09:27:24 PM
I thought Belgium has a population larger than 300 people ;-)  On the map it looks bigger than Andorra, Monaco, San Marino or Lichtenstein ;-))  Mercator map projection distortion?

It's actually a sham, there's like 18 of us. We pretend to be a real country and more people in order to get more funds from the EU.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Unbeliever

I expected the Democrats to be blamed, and I was right:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXhLdP5KtdE
God Not Found

GSOgymrat

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 10, 2020, 03:43:25 PM
I expected the Democrats to be blamed, and I was right:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXhLdP5KtdE

"You know, this is a time to be united, not to be pointing fingers, not to be encouraging hate... "

Immediately points finger and demonizes 30% of Americans.

(Trish needs to work on her elocution and fire her makeup artist)

Unbeliever

Yeah, that and she needs to grow a brain.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 10, 2020, 02:11:40 PM
Trump believes he knows all about epidemiology because his uncle John was a physicist at M.I.T.!  LOL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_G._Trump

Hillary has a Nobel prize in medicine, as good as Obama's Nobel Peace prize ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Too bad they don't give a Nobel prize for BS - you'd win it hands down!  LOL
God Not Found

Baruch

Yes, Democrats will go full Zombie, and it will be OK to kill them a second time .. all my Conservative friends were big fans of The Walking Dead ;-)  Or we may all get Swine Ebola ... since that has killed most of the pigs in China in the past year.  Could this be a variant of the Swine Flu of 10 years ago?

Realistically, if Congress, WH and SCOTUS don't cooperate now on this, then they will all be out of office, or dead, by November 30.  I predict ... they will pragmatically cooperate.  When 61 million Americans were infected with Swine Flu under Obama (2009-2010) and caused 12,500 deaths, no quarantine was ever called.  I don't recall that anyone blamed it on Obama either.  Is this an over-reaction this time, to establish world wide dictatorship under Bilderbergers?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 10, 2020, 04:24:56 PM
Too bad they don't give a Nobel prize for BS - you'd win it hands down!  LOL

So, I doubt you more and more!  Are you not really in San Fran?  Not really homeless?  Not really as ugly/un-girlfriended as Quasimodo?  Just another Native-American crisis actor?  But I still hope you are OK anyway.

See the latest facts from last pandemic.  Denier of science (unless it is Lysenkoism).

28 dead in US now from coronavirus.  Doubles every two days ... so in 18 days, will be 14,336 dead in the US ... so basically by March 28.  Then we will see if this is actually worse than the Swine Flu.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

People are bumping elbows so much nowadays, they might start calling this virus "elbowla."   LOL
God Not Found

GSOgymrat

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 10, 2020, 04:15:02 PM
Yeah, that and she needs to grow a brain.

Her estimated net worth is $20 million, so she is smart enough to know how to play to people's anxieties and tribal affiliations for fame and profit. She's like a televangelist.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on March 10, 2020, 04:28:42 PM
So, I doubt you more and more!  Are you not really in San Fran?  Not really homeless?  Not really as ugly/un-girlfriended as Quasimodo?  Just another Native-American crisis actor?

"Great doubts...deep wisdom. Small doubts... little wisdom." - old Chinese proverb
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: GSOgymrat on March 10, 2020, 04:30:33 PM
Her estimated net worth is $20 million, so she is smart enough to know how to play to people's anxieties and tribal affiliations for fame and profit. She's like a televangelist.

Gotta sell soap.  Tide - New & Improved.  In politics, sell votes.  Are you opposed to sales people?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 10, 2020, 04:32:09 PM

"Great doubts...deep wisdom. Small doubts... little wisdom." - old Chinese proverb

I knew you were the crazy mad virologist in China who started this! ;-)

Only cough when sick, if not at home - Confucius.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

GSOgymrat

Quote from: Baruch on March 10, 2020, 04:34:28 PM
Gotta sell soap.  Tide - New & Improved.  In politics, sell votes.  Are you opposed to sales people?

Certainly not! Everyone has to make a living. Let's just be cognizant of what's being sold and whether or not we want to buy it.