News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: Shiranu on March 09, 2020, 11:17:05 AM
I've never been big on the whole, "Texas should leave the union" idea (for as much as I joke about how superiour Texas is to everyone else, I do think we are better part of the Union than outside it), but...

The way the federal government is being run, the way they are telling all the states, "Sorry buddy, your on your own!" dealing with this pandemic, the way the released infected people into our community, I really do believe that is grounds to say, "Fine, fuck you too."

We are the most prepared state in the union for this outbreak and they are getting in the way, we pay more in taxes than we receive in benefits, we are the 10th largest economy in the world... the U.S. needs us alot more than we need them and they sure as fuck aren't showing us any respect.

More like 13th if you don't count California. Below South Korea and above Spain. 14th if you count California which is about 70% more than Texas They would be 6th below India and ahead of the UK. Cali, like Texas, is a net giver. They send more than they receive from the fed.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Unbeliever

I heard that Ted Cruz may have been exposed, and so he's self-quarantining. Another "Cruz" ship quarantined?   LOL
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on March 09, 2020, 04:06:34 PM
More like 13th if you don't count California. Below South Korea and above Spain. 14th if you count California which is about 70% more than Texas They would be 6th below India and ahead of the UK. Cali, like Texas, is a net giver. They send more than they receive from the fed.

No state, or country, exists outside the interconnected global community.  You can't survive as if you were a small island of self sufficient Amish.  It may be hard for GB to partially separate from the EU ... impossible for bankrupt Scotland to separate from GB, unless they want to be welfare-mothers to the EU.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on March 09, 2020, 01:54:15 PM
So...does anyone know why people are suddenly hoarding TP like Smaug with treasure?

Asking for a friend who needs to poop.

The riot of three fat women in Sydney was ... it took a 9-pack just for one wipe of each woman ;-)  Also with hyperinflation coming, TP will be worth more than paper money.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 09, 2020, 02:14:14 PM
Ike would be considered way too far left for today's Republican party.

Hitler is hiding under your bed.  Stalin is in bed with you.  Very gay.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 09, 2020, 02:14:49 PM
Tell him to be a man, and use his hand!   LOL

Shit stick.  My plumbing is marginal, and the toilet is made for tiny Asian people.  I need to TMI before I flush or bad things result.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on March 09, 2020, 03:08:31 PM
Simply, with health officials and politicians telling people they might need to self quarantine, it's making people become mad shoppers buying out all long term items, since if they can't go to the shops they want to hoard it. And the idea of running out of something to wipe themselves with is causing mass buying of TP.

Even my own mother ordered a 64 stack of TP on eBay she told me.

How about all the metro areas with more than one million people, go on lockdown.  Nobody goes in or out.  Scared shitless yet?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Sal1981 on March 09, 2020, 03:44:55 PM
52 cruise ships are gonna dock here during the summer. It's only a matter of time before Covid-19 comes here.

Just shoot the old people as they come down the gangplank ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

How long before Trump institutes martial law, like some other countries are doing?
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 09, 2020, 04:48:53 PM
How long before Trump institutes martial law, like some other countries are doing?

Should have done so Jan 1 ... too late now, the virus can't be contained, the government is lying (as usual).  How about a new fake illness ... causes hallucinations, such that Congress people look like Lovecraftian monsters?  Kill, kill, kill ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

My local towns paper already announced 2, maybe 3 people are confirmed to have it and in our local county hospital.

Guess I should take up on that TP early and get more tins of soup and pasta tomorrow.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on March 09, 2020, 05:06:14 PM
My local towns paper already announced 2, maybe 3 people are confirmed to have it and in our local county hospital.

Guess I should take up on that TP early and get more tins of soup and pasta tomorrow.

No, just run around in circles, barking at your own tail like a bulldog ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Munch on March 09, 2020, 05:06:14 PM

239 cases in Belgium already

I'm practically already dead.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Hydra009