News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

"Family accidentally orders 12 years' worth of toilet paper" .. now we know why there is a TP shortage ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Leaked Quarantine Plans Create Chaos As Panicked Italians Sprint For The Exits, Threatening To Spread Virus" ... good going, free press.

"Iranian Regime Blames Coronavirus On Antisemetic "Zionist Conspiracy"" ... Jews really are all powerful.  So powerful, they don't do sports, they hire African-Americans to do that for them ;-)

""This Is The Most Frightening Disease I've Ever Encountered In My Career" Says Architect Of National Pandemic Strategy" ... he said after visiting commercial "fright room".  IT runs those, you know ;-)

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

I've never been big on the whole, "Texas should leave the union" idea (for as much as I joke about how superiour Texas is to everyone else, I do think we are better part of the Union than outside it), but...

The way the federal government is being run, the way they are telling all the states, "Sorry buddy, your on your own!" dealing with this pandemic, the way the released infected people into our community, I really do believe that is grounds to say, "Fine, fuck you too."

We are the most prepared state in the union for this outbreak and they are getting in the way, we pay more in taxes than we receive in benefits, we are the 10th largest economy in the world... the U.S. needs us alot more than we need them and they sure as fuck aren't showing us any respect.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on March 09, 2020, 11:17:05 AM
I've never been big on the whole, "Texas should leave the union" idea (for as much as I joke about how superiour Texas is to everyone else, I do think we are better part of the Union than outside it), but...

The way the federal government is being run, the way they are telling all the states, "Sorry buddy, your on your own!" dealing with this pandemic, the way the released infected people into our community, I really do believe that is grounds to say, "Fine, fuck you too."

We are the most prepared state in the union for this outbreak and they are getting in the way, we pay more in taxes than we receive in benefits, we are the 10th largest economy in the world... the U.S. needs us alot more than we need them and they sure as fuck aren't showing us any respect.

Remember LBJ?  Got George H W or George W?  Maybe Texas Dems don't get respect since 1968.  Yes please go back as a province of Mexico.  And kick out all the non-Mexicans while you are at it (snark).  What will Texas be after all the virus infected people move there from California?  E San Diego County.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

QuoteRemember LBJ?

I do, and I hope to god we get someone like him soon.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Unbeliever

Quote from: Munch on March 08, 2020, 09:44:11 AM
It is fascinating to watch how the populous reacts during this time.

People get pissed off when they see someone squeezing the Charmin!

LOL
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on March 09, 2020, 11:56:27 AM
I do, and I hope to god we get someone like him soon.

That is sarc, right??  LBJ was the worst President in my lifetime.  Fraudulent welfare plan to put African-Americans on a new plantation, draft African-American men to an unnecessary war just to slaughter Asian people?  His hands are covered in blood.  Hope to get Ike back (no hope there).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

So...does anyone know why people are suddenly hoarding TP like Smaug with treasure?

Asking for a friend who needs to poop.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on March 09, 2020, 01:46:09 PM
That is sarc, right??  LBJ was the worst President in my lifetime.  Fraudulent welfare plan to put African-Americans on a new plantation, draft African-American men to an unnecessary war just to slaughter Asian people?  His hands are covered in blood.  Hope to get Ike back (no hope there).

Ike would be considered way too far left for today's Republican party.
God Not Found

Unbeliever

Quote from: Hydra009 on March 09, 2020, 01:54:15 PM
So...does anyone know why people are suddenly hoarding TP like Smaug with treasure?

Tell him to be a man, and use his hand!   LOL
God Not Found

Mike Cl

Why?  Good question.  The sheeple just do what the sheeple ahead of them are doing.  Gonna get the flu---yeah!--TP, I need 6 cases just in case!  Most of them have shit for brains anyway, so it kind of fits.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Munch

Simply, with health officials and politicians telling people they might need to self quarantine, it's making people become mad shoppers buying out all long term items, since if they can't go to the shops they want to hoard it. And the idea of running out of something to wipe themselves with is causing mass buying of TP.

Even my own mother ordered a 64 stack of TP on eBay she told me.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

GSOgymrat

Why are people hoarding bottled water? At Costco and the grocery I see carts of bottles being wheeled out. People need to do the environment a favor and buy a filter if their tap water is bad.

Sal1981

52 cruise ships are gonna dock here during the summer. It's only a matter of time before Covid-19 comes here.