News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

"This Is What Happened After One Chinese Company Rushed To Reopen After The Corona-Chaos" ... one employee came back to work, infected.  The whole staff of hundreds then had to go into quarantine.

""Angry People Will No Longer Be Afraid" - 1000s Of Chinese Miltary/Police Quarantined, Dozens Diagnosed After CCP Lies" ... military (even submarine crew), criminal police and political police who have been involved in quarantine of 400 million other Chinese, are becoming potentially infected.  Taking them out of action at the least.  Once all the enforcement arm of the Chinese communist party are immobilized ... can the Chinese communist party survive?

"India's Leaders Claim Drinking Cow Urine Will Cure Covid-19" ... India's plan is to use sacred cows ... because they have nothing else, if the coronavirus spreads in India.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hijiri Byakuren

Up to 14 cases now in the US, but the new ones cropped up in the quarantine facilities which isn't too surprising. The CDC's pretty much got this thing locked down, and for that I am thankful. At least someone has the damned thing under control.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Munch

Been one or two more popping up in the UK, but their people who came back from Wuhan and doctors facilities where a patient was taken in suspected of it, so far it's being pretty well contained
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on February 13, 2020, 05:52:31 AM
Been one or two more popping up in the UK, but their people who came back from Wuhan and doctors facilities where a patient was taken in suspected of it, so far it's being pretty well contained

Not in San Diego CA ... they mistakenly let out of quarantine, a person who tested positive.  Sick people have rights, superior to well bigots! ;-)

"Some coronavirus testing kits are defective, CDC says" ... yeah, team ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on February 13, 2020, 01:57:25 AM
Up to 14 cases now in the US, but the new ones cropped up in the quarantine facilities which isn't too surprising. The CDC's pretty much got this thing locked down, and for that I am thankful. At least someone has the damned thing under control.

And I hear that Trump wants to cut the budget of the CDC by 16%.

But he's a stable genius...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wTCknfXJGs
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Not that I care, but President Trump won't get what he proposes, thru Congress.  Not that he should, all Presidents should be opposed, including George W and Barak.  If Congress did their job, we wouldn't be in 6 wars right now.

Meanwhile in epidemiology, not politics ...

"US Military Initiates "Global Campaign Plan For Pandemic"" ... a year ago, I would be hip deep in this petri dish.

"China Reports Huge Jump In New Coronavirus Infections And Deaths" ... China partially gave up on their happy-happy-hippo stats.

"Sudden Militarization Of Wuhan's P4 Lab Raises New Questions About The Origin Of The Deadly Covid-19 Virus" ... China removed the existing senior medical officials in Wuhan, and put the PLA in charge, including their chief Maj Gen Chen Wei (a woman), China's chief biochemical weapons defense expert.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on February 13, 2020, 03:38:01 PM
Update my boyfriend just showed me this example of Darwinism at work.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-face-mask-shortage-threatens-uk-dentists-11933071

And this defense doesn't impact the infection, viruses go right thru.  It only prevents a sick person shooting body fluids all over.  You have to wear a max-bio-isolation suit to keep the virus from reaching you.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"First Mass Quarantine Outside Of China: Vietnam Puts Area With 10,000 Residents Under Coronavirus Quarantine" ... quarantine in place.  Individual Western people brought back from China have already been put in quarantine.

"China Has Ground To A Halt: "On The Ground" Indicators Confirm Worst-Case Scenario" ... some ting wong

"China Vows To Put An End To "Lab Leakage Of Pathogenic Microorganisms And Various Samples"" ... too little too late

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"China's NHC have disclosed for the first time that 1,716 medical workers have been infected across the country" ... worst case, once all medical personnel are down, there is nobody to take care of the critically ill patients in the wards.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"There are now 15 confirmed cases of Covid-19 in the US and more than 600 people remain in quarantine." ... not just military medicine has been activated but ...

"People in the US experiencing flu-like symptoms will be screened for the latest coronavirus that originated from China, officials with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced during a briefing on Friday, adding that it will roll out 5 labs, in Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco and Seattle, to screen patients through the ominously sounding "national flu surveillance program"; if that wasn't bad enough, they also said the program is likely to expand as more confirmed cases are expected in the coming days and weeks.

Justifying the move, CDC officials said that there could be undetected cases of the mysterious illness in communities across the US, as the country experiences a dramatic spike in flu as the season approaches its halfway point.

The agency plans to expand to more cities until it has achieved "national surveillance"."
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

More good news ...

"Armed Thieves Steal Truckload Of Toilet Paper In Hong Kong Amid Worsening Shortage Of Basic Goods" ... no shit?

"Chinese Banks Are Quarantining Cash, Destroying 'Dirty' Money" ... then reissuing fresh cash.

"Hubei Doctors Warn Of Even-Deadlier Coronavirus Reinfection Causing Sudden Heart Attacks" ... part of the rumored deaths related to organ failure, rather than pneumonia.

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: Baruch on February 15, 2020, 05:59:19 AM
"There are now 15 confirmed cases of Covid-19 in the US and more than 600 people remain in quarantine." ... not just military medicine has been activated but ...

"People in the US experiencing flu-like symptoms will be screened for the latest coronavirus that originated from China, officials with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced during a briefing on Friday, adding that it will roll out 5 labs, in Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco and Seattle, to screen patients through the ominously sounding "national flu surveillance program"; if that wasn't bad enough, they also said the program is likely to expand as more confirmed cases are expected in the coming days and weeks.

Justifying the move, CDC officials said that there could be undetected cases of the mysterious illness in communities across the US, as the country experiences a dramatic spike in flu as the season approaches its halfway point.

The agency plans to expand to more cities until it has achieved "national surveillance"."

Glad I didn't go to the doctor when I was sick the last two weeks then. Probably would have been quarantined with someone who actually had it.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on February 17, 2020, 01:37:08 PM
Glad I didn't go to the doctor when I was sick the last two weeks then. Probably would have been quarantined with someone who actually had it.

You never know.  There are still people, outside China that are slipping thru, or even found positive and mistakenly let go.  And not all detection kits are effective.  Yes, medicine isn't perfect, but it is better than the alternative (cow piss in India).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Los Alamos gets to jump the shark ...

"Los Alamos Experts Warn Covid-19 "Almost Certainly Cannot Be Contained", Project Up To 4.4 Million Dead" ... of course mostly in Third World countries, currently being exploited by Chinese neo-colonialism.  Coincidence?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.