News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mermaid

Quote from: GSOgymrat on December 30, 2020, 10:51:10 AM
How many people here are going to sit-down restaurants, movie theaters, gyms, and other places of business? In July, I went to an outdoor restaurant and I went to the gym once because a friend said it was basically empty. Otherwise, I haven't been to these places since March because I don't feel comfortable. I get the impression from looking at how full parking lots are that many people are going to sit-down restaurants and the gym, less so movie theaters.
Not me. Haven't left the house for much. Haven't had a haircut in a good year and get the vast majority of groceries curbside.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

SGOS

So when is the vaccine really available to the public?  I read a headline saying the people in Florida are lining up to get the shots (right, give the first shots to the people who ignored the protocols), but my doctor's clinic has no idea when it's going to happen in Virginia, and the State Department of Health, who explains it as a shortage, doesn't have any kind of schedule yet either.  I don't know if first responders are even getting shots here either.  Apparently, the Feds are unable to explain why early shipments of vaccine aren't being given out.  They are promising that things will get faster soon, but they still don't know why what's been shipped hasn't been getting to the people.  This is not good, and the president is too occupied with why he can't be president next year, and all of his cronies are getting the vaccine.  Yeah, yeah, I'm getting impatient.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: SGOS on December 31, 2020, 06:14:14 AM
So when is the vaccine really available to the public?  I read a headline saying the people in Florida are lining up to get the shots (right, give the first shots to the people who ignored the protocols), but my doctor's clinic has no idea when it's going to happen in Virginia, and the State Department of Health, who explains it as a shortage, doesn't have any kind of schedule yet either.  I don't know if first responders are even getting shots here either.  Apparently, the Feds are unable to explain why early shipments of vaccine aren't being given out.  They are promising that things will get faster soon, but they still don't know why what's been shipped hasn't been getting to the people.  This is not good, and the president is too occupied with why he can't be president next year, and all of his cronies are getting the vaccine.  Yeah, yeah, I'm getting impatient.

And golf. Don't forget, he's occupied with golf too.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on December 31, 2020, 11:24:46 AM

Yes, kill all the golfers ;-)  Karl Marx wouldn't approve of golfing.  King James VI (of Scotland)/King James I of England was evil - probably a quote from Guy Fawkes.

"World Health Organization WARNING Means Lockdowns Will Basically NEVER END, This Is The New Normal" ... communism is the new normal

"California Announces INDEFINITE Lockdown, People Are SNAPPING Under The Pressure" ... weld them into their homes

"CHINA ADMITS WUHAN CASES FAR HIGHER THAN PRIOR, AS NEW STRAIN HITS CALIFORNIA AND CHINA" ... communists are honest, just ask Putin
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

""I'm Choosing The Risk Of Getting COVID": Over Half Of Health Care Workers At California Hospitals Refuse Vaccinations" ... how will Beijing Biden deal with all this revolt?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cassia

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on December 31, 2020, 11:24:46 AM

Rick Reilly deftly notes in his startling and entertaining book, “Commander-in-Cheat: How Golf Explains Trump,” a hilarious and well-researched indictment of President. Everything about Mr. Trump the golfer is a lie, from his handicap and the number of club championships he has won to the scores he posts (known as the “Trump Bump”) and the national ranking of the many golf courses he owns. Even his etiquette is bad. Mr. Trump routinely drives his golf cart (he never walks) right on the green, a golfing no-no.

He cheats so blatantly on the golf course that his playing partners (usually celebrities or sports personalities) and trusty caddy, A.J., even the Secret Service agents, don’t bother to look away....“Golf is like bicycle shorts. It reveals a lot about a man.”
src:

https://www.post-gazette.com/ae/books/2020/03/22/Book-review-Rick-Reilly-Commander-in-Cheat-How-Golf-Explains-Trump/stories/202003170008

Baruch

Famously, executives cheat on the golf course.  Their whole lives are a "gimme" ;-)  Honest people don't cheat, but then they are never executives.
===

"Fauci Says Mandatory COVID Vaccines Are "On The Table", Especially For Travel, School" ... says not up to him (because he serves China).

"100s Of Israelis Infected With COVID After Receiving Pfizer Vaccine Amid Frenzied Inoculation Campaign" ... this isn't how you do kosher
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cassia

There are 350 thousand stories just in the US. The day you caught your death. Was it when your son stopped by to say hello? Or was it when your neighbor got a letter addressed to you and brought it on by. Was it that Sunday brunch with the family or was it the morning church service? Was it that trip to Walmart to pick up some kitty litter or was it while you were working at the coffee shop. Was it Thanksgiving dinner; you were all so careful...or was it when you enjoyed sipping hot chocolate alongside the Christmas tree, watching everyone open their gifts? There are 350 thousand stories just in the US. And there will be many, many more.

Baruch

Covid-maniacs have real fear, even if exaggerated.  Climate-maniacs have real fear, even if exaggerated.  Theists fear non-theists, even if exaggerated.  Death is its own reward, for theists, regardless of where death comes from.  When society falls, where is your utopia, now?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Cassia on January 01, 2021, 10:18:25 PM
Rick Reilly deftly notes in his startling and entertaining book, “Commander-in-Cheat: How Golf Explains Trump,” a hilarious and well-researched indictment of President. Everything about Mr. Trump the golfer is a lie, from his handicap and the number of club championships he has won to the scores he posts (known as the “Trump Bump”) and the national ranking of the many golf courses he owns. Even his etiquette is bad. Mr. Trump routinely drives his golf cart (he never walks) right on the green, a golfing no-no.

He cheats so blatantly on the golf course that his playing partners (usually celebrities or sports personalities) and trusty caddy, A.J., even the Secret Service agents, don’t bother to look away....“Golf is like bicycle shorts. It reveals a lot about a man.”
src:

https://www.post-gazette.com/ae/books/2020/03/22/Book-review-Rick-Reilly-Commander-in-Cheat-How-Golf-Explains-Trump/stories/202003170008

I heard James Caan tell a story about the golf cheating of Don Adams (AKA Maxwell Smart), who was also a blatant cheater. Caan said he once got so mad that he grabbed Adams, threw him to the ground and stuffed a golf ball into his mouth. After Don recovered, he told Caan, "remind me never to go bowling with you!"
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Global Reset is ... Rollerball

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVUxK1mNups

R vs D teams!  I can see post-office Trump franchising this!  Now China Inc owns the NBA.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: Cassia on January 02, 2021, 07:16:35 PMThere are 350 thousand stories just in the US. The day you caught your death. Was it when your son stopped by to say hello? Or was it when your neighbor got a letter addressed to you and brought it on by. Was it that Sunday brunch with the family or was it the morning church service? Was it that trip to Walmart to pick up some kitty litter or was it while you were working at the coffee shop. Was it Thanksgiving dinner; you were all so careful...or was it when you enjoyed sipping hot chocolate alongside the Christmas tree, watching everyone open their gifts?
:sad:  You have a point, any slip-up could be fatal.  And every encounter is a roll of the dice so it's best to stay vigilant and mitigate risk as much as possible.

Today, all I did was go on a long walk and I had to criss-cross the road to avoid other people.  I must've looked like a crazy person.  But I figure that if I'm 20+ feet away from everyone and outside and wearing a mask, my exposure is essentially nil.

Baruch

Be afraid, be very afraid.  A dead Jewish man, Karl Marx, will be your Lord and Savior (with Chinese characteristics) if only you will have faith!

Really though, anyone else get the vaccine, and how are you doing?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

US deaths top 3 million, most by far of any year

QuoteFinal mortality data for this year will not be available for months. But preliminary numbers suggest that the United States is on track to see more than 3.2 million deaths this year, or at least 400,000 more than in 2019.

U.S. deaths increase most years, so some annual rise in fatalities is expected. But the 2020 numbers amount to a jump of about 15%, and could go higher once all the deaths from this month are counted.

That would mark the largest single-year percentage leap since 1918, when tens of thousands of U.S. soldiers died in World War I and hundreds of thousands of Americans died in a flu pandemic. Deaths rose 46% that year, compared with 1917.
Largest single-year increase since the Spanish Flu.

Remember when we had some genius come in here and tell us - sans evidence, of course - that 2020 was on track to be less deadly than 2019?  Well that was totally wrong.  Definitely not taking anything that guy's word for anything again.

Baruch

Germs and viruses are real.  The idea a random bat created Covid, naturally, is not real.  Neither is the planned in advance government reaction, worldwide, planned by China/Bill Gates, to do the Great Reset.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.