News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 12, 2020, 02:18:01 PM
Of course.  They're taking their shot and they're not going to let anything stand in their way.  If people have to get sick and die for them to grow their power, so be it.

Welcome to the human race.  Are you really Mother Theresa?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

About 75,000 more Americans died from covid than reported.  And that's just from March through July.

Considering that the official covid deaths are currently at least 214,000, we're likely already past 300,000.

Baruch

大豆ç"·å­©
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Johnson & Johnson Latest To Halt COVID-19 Vaccine Trial Over Unspecified Illness" ... Dems get it first

"The Illusion Of Safety: UK Commuter Trains Will Leave Windows Open In Winter To Fight COVID-19" .. mad dogs and Englishmen no longer go out in the mid-day sun, they catch cold near open windows, and it is marked as a Covid death.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 13, 2020, 01:13:14 AM
How come this epidemic isn't over yet?  It's such a mystery.

It's not even just that.  My dad was released from quarantine last Wednesday; Mom was scheduled to stay until Saturday.  She declared she would break quarantine with Dad because she "tested late".

Cue my sister coordinating an "intervention".  :D

I don't know what she and my brother said to her, but I told her that this was the reason there was still a pandemic, people ignoring the professionals... and that she needed to set a better example for her granddaughters.

She stayed quarantined until Saturday.

But I suspect that's a significant part of the problem, people thinking, 'well, I'm just one person, what difference can it make?'

Have you ever tried to count the number of people you encounter every day?  If you take public transit, count the number of people on your bus or in your train compartment, and that you wait with at the station or stop.  If you still go in to the office, even periodically, how many people do you share an elevator, a break room, a cluster of cubicles with?  The number of people you brush past at the grocery, the gas station?  You may only think about the half-dozen or so you know, but the strangers probably easily reach over a hundred.  In any one day.  Multiply that by the number of days you're out and about now.

Keep in mind that the US has a population of around 330 million, and there are just over 8 million COVID cases now.  That's about 2.5% of the population that has, or has had, it.  That's one of every 40 people.

Do you encounter 40 people any day you're out?  In a city almost unavoidably, even if you're being careful.

And of course the rest of the problem is moron Trumpies who think it's all a "hoax"... and the Republican politicians who simply don't give a flying fuck for their supporters' lives.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

"Swedish Health Chief Said Country Avoided Lockdown To Prevent "Pandemic Fatigue"" .. this seems worst in hyper-locked-down Victoria Province of Australia, and Hawaii ;-(  They have a small number of positives, but want full lockdown until zero is reached and sustained.

Cargo Cult Tales from Hawaii ...

"Shut the fuck up about the “dangers of COVID.”
What is happening in Hawaii is some cargo-cult level, praying to the gods for deliverance from the “plague”, bullshit.
Hardly anyone is sick here.
But we are all broke."

Over-reach by US governors in Hawaii, California and Michigan.

"Wisconsin judge blocks Gov Tony Evers restrictions on number of people indoors" .. and now Wisconsin

"Bill Gates Warns "World Won't Return To Normal" Until "Second Generation" Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives" .. not until the Gates/Fauci/CCP patented vaccine arrives ...

"Public Humiliation: Hitachi Develops "Fish Bubble" To Enforce Social-Distancing" ... Pokemon Go app goes feral

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

A Biden staffer just tested positive for covid.  He flew with Biden on Tuesday.  But the Biden campaign said that Biden didn't have any close or passing contact with the staffer.  Biden and Harris both tested negative today.

Quotethis individual was over 50 feet from VP Biden at all times, entered and exited the aircraft from a rear entrance, and both the individual and the Vice President wore masks for the entire flight.
Imagine what could've happened if for some dumb reason, the Biden camp decided not to wear masks and hosted a crammed-like-sardines outdoor event complete with hugging and kissing.

Jason Harvestdancer

If the number of people dying per month remains consistent throughout the rest of 2020, this year will have a lower death count than last year.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Hydra009

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on October 15, 2020, 07:40:26 PM
If the number of people dying per month remains consistent throughout the rest of 2020, this year will have a lower death count than last year.
https://www.snopes.com/news/2020/08/13/up-to-204691-extra-deaths-in-the-us-so-far-in-this-pandemic-year/

Your sourceless claim VS my data.  Which to believe?

Baruch

Unfortunately Snopes is a Left source, as is Politico.  There are no unbiased sources.  Most of our doctors, in and out of government, work for the CCP.

We will never know the real death count, just as we didn't know the real death count in any of the previous flu-like epidemics in the last 60 years.  Since there isn't universal autopsy, and there isn't even a pure Covid test (just a coronavirus test) .. medicine is shambolic.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

I saw an ad on the net from Office Depot this morning.  The small bottle of Germ-X, which I had been buying at my local store for $5.00 is now $1.00 at the mall.  Did the hand sanitizer thing fall out of favor?

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on October 16, 2020, 08:56:00 AM
I saw an ad on the net from Office Depot this morning.  The small bottle of Germ-X, which I had been buying at my local store for $5.00 is now $1.00 at the mall.  Did the hand sanitizer thing fall out of favor?

Some sanitizers were quickly put together by questionable people for a quick buck, like many actual Chinese products, some claim some of these are dangerous ;-(

"UK College Orders COVID-Carrying Students To Wait In Room, 'Let Others Out First' If Fire Breaks Out" ... Covid sufferers are expandable ... duh!

Ontario Canada ... flu cases that got to the doctor ... 10,000 average per season.  This year, 2 people.

Forbes 2010 report on Swine Flu.  Take advantage of the panic to reinstitute society for the benefit of the Global Oligarchy.  Only back then, they didn't execute the WHO 2006 plan of lockdowns.  This time they did.  So are viruses real?  Yes.  Are coronaviruses real?  Yes.  Is Covid as a distinct virus real?  Judgement is out, because China never provided any case zero samples.  There are multiple coronaviruses out there at any given time.  China and the Global Oligarchy are working together to implement world wide communism.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on October 15, 2020, 07:40:26 PM

This is quite possibly the dumbest thing I've read this month. Congratulations.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--