Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 09, 2020, 02:11:18 PM
Can they do that?
The 25th Amendment allows congress to declare the president unfit in just such an emergency.   So they can do it.  But it would be unusual to be sure.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: SGOS on October 09, 2020, 02:19:37 PM
The 25th Amendment allows congress to declare the president unfit in just such an emergency.   So they can do it.  But it would be unusual to be sure.

Then it is the perfect season...  :rockout:
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 09, 2020, 02:21:34 PM
Then it is the perfect season...  :rockout:

When Russia invades Turkey, to defend Armenia, and takes Christian vengeance for what happened in your country 105 years ago?  I hope not.  Do you find it disturbing if I care about YOUR fearless leader, Erdogan?  I actually don't.  Of course as a non-American, you would see us all dead.  That is how tribal warfare works.

Did you know that the 25th amendment was put in, to prevent a recurrence of the first woman President (Mrs Wilson, descendent of Pocahontas, so our first Native American President too) ... who sequestered access to her deathly ill husband, and the men were too gentlemanly to kick her aside?  Could have been used with the deathly ill FDR, but he died too soon.  Technically, JFK was high on a non-standard cocktail of pain killers, administered by a quack doctor, for his broken back (from PT109 in WWII).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

If somebody's to invade Anatolia that would be Uncle Sam. If you had an inkling into military strategy you'd know that. The Bosphorus, Baruch. Do you really think, the US or the EU or China would let Russia get down to the warm seas to the Western Gate? Which they have been trying to do for more than the last 200 years. Do you think it is Ottoman or the Republic? Why do you think there are countries called Armenia and Georgia and a whole buffer area, a margrave country called Turkey? Remember, that same region was offered to Kurds by the British at the same time while the French E: has been so concerned about the borders in conflict for decades. LOL Americans.

It says in the 25th Amendment that you have to slap your forehead every time a Russian gets a vodka shot if you want Communists to die.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 09, 2020, 04:32:21 PM
If somebody's to invade Anatolia that would be Uncle Sam. If you had an inkling into military strategy you'd know that. The Bosphorus, Baruch. Do you really think, the US or the EU or China would let Russia get down to the warm seas to the Western Gate? Which they have been trying to do for more than the last 200 years. Do you think it is Ottoman or the Republic? Why do you think there are countries called Armenia and Georgia and a whole buffer area, a margrave country called Turkey? Remember, that same region was offered to Kurds by the British at the same time while the French E: has been so concerned about the borders in conflict for decades. LOL Americans.

It says in the 25th Amendment that you have to slap your forehead every time a Russian gets a vodka shot if you want Communists to die.

Of course, as a Chinese ally, you are well protected ;-)  No, I don't want anyone to die, but all deserve to die.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on October 09, 2020, 05:12:07 PM
Of course, as a Chinese ally, you are well protected ;-)  No, I don't want anyone to die, but all deserve to die.

Pffft....I bet you are a fan of Genghis Khan, don't hide it. From all cultures, het men like him. Chinese probably don't take him kindly.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 09, 2020, 05:37:13 PM
Pffft....I bet you are a fan of Genghis Khan, don't hide it. From all cultures, het men like him. Chinese probably don't take him kindly.

A real Chinese Emperor would have eaten Genghis Khan for breakfast.  But those very long gold foil mandarin finger nails ... ooh!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 10, 2020, 01:07:04 AM
What'cha hiding?

Cure Covid, by killing anyone with a positive test, but only if they are Republicans?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"WHO Flip-Flops: Urges World Leaders To Stop Using Lockdowns To Fight COVID Contagion" ... 2+2=5 until we change it for you
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

What'cha all hiding?

QuoteWhile a few GOP Senators are being tested without incident, many are not. Iowa’s 87-year-old Senator Chuck Grassley refuses to take a COVID test even after direct contact with Senator Lee. South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham has forced debate planners to switch formats in his debate with challenger Jaime Harrisonâ€"one of the closest Senate contests in the countryâ€"because he refuses to test for the virus. Many other GOP senators refuse to get tested or state the date of their last test, including Senate Majority Leader McConnell himself. Grassley’s case is particularly concerning because he is not only a Senate Judiciary Committee member but third in line for the presidency behind Trump if the worst should befall Trump, Pence and Pelosiâ€"an event not entirely beyond the realm of possibility.

Baruch

"Coronavirus Survives On Banknotes For Up To 4 Weeks, Study Finds, As Cash Usage Plunges" ... give all your cash and coins to the Democrats.  Give all your Bitcoin and bank accounts too, because ... computer viruses.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 10, 2020, 01:07:04 AM
What'cha hiding?

I suspect Graham won't take a test because if he were to test positive he might not be able to be present for the SCOTUS vote.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 12, 2020, 01:40:18 PM
I suspect Graham won't take a test because if he were to test positive he might not be able to be present for the SCOTUS vote.

Cough on all the Senators, expel them all -  Julius Caesar ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 12, 2020, 01:40:18 PM
Of course.  They're taking their shot and they're not going to let anything stand in their way.  If people have to get sick and die for them to grow their power, so be it.