News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

North Carolina is getting hammered atm.

That blue graph is daily new cases.  And today was another RECORD HIGH.  God dammit.

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on June 04, 2020, 07:45:34 PM
Lol, you think 'doctor' is really a profession? They are just government agents who monitor and adjust the nano brain-wave-reciprocators stored in your body from when they administered their so called 'vaccines'.

See, I'm going to try to one up conspiracy theorists.

Try this as a script in Hollywood.  Can't be worse than Captain Marvel ;-(

"Doctor" is some alien with a British accent ;-)

If your government health plan will pay for frequent $250 Covid tests (take as often as your hyperchondria directs) then good for you.  I am not worried about any vaccine, because I don't react to them.  But I don't want the Bill Gates/Dr Fauci Big Pharma fascism to make a dime.  If their concoction is the chosen one, it needs to be nationalized and given for free.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Quote from: Sal1981 on June 02, 2020, 11:53:19 AM
Air dryers, especially the Dyson ones, are very effective in making an aerosol of people's badly washed wet hands, and seeing as 80% don't wash their hands properly, is making that into germ spreaders.

Paper dispensers don't have these problems.
Mythbusters did an episode on paper dispensers vs air dryers.  Paper is more hygienic by a wide margin.  If I have the option, I never use air dryers.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

aitm

I never use hand dryers anyway. Walking out of a restroom with wet hands is the norm for me. 😏
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Baruch

"De Blasio claims spike in COVID-19 hospitalizations not linked to massive protests" ... idiot ... I think @Munch would agree.  Rioters and looters are not germ carriers, their virtue signaling wouldn't permit it.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

NC hit 1370 new cases of coronavirus today.  Once again, new record.

This isn't that big a state - only about 10.5 million.  We're at over a thousand confirmed new cases a day every day (IPU only knows how many unconfirmed cases) with no end in sight.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 06, 2020, 12:57:33 PM
NC hit 1370 new cases of coronavirus today.  Once again, new record.

This isn't that big a state - only about 10.5 million.  We're at over a thousand confirmed new cases a day every day (IPU only knows how many unconfirmed cases) with no end in sight.

All those "kissing cousins" should stop kissing!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Dr. Marc Siegel on faulty hydroxychloroquine data: 'This is a political hit job'" ... by villains Dr Evil (Fauci) and Dr Blofeld (Gates).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

28 100 days later - covid deaths per capita

Jason Harvestdancer

Going by that chart, New York is significantly worse that the whole rest of the US.  I already knew that, but it is good to see the trend is still holding.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Hydra009

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on June 06, 2020, 08:39:23 PM
Going by that chart, New York is significantly worse that the whole rest of the US.  I already knew that, but it is good to see the trend is still holding.
NY state had more cases than any country on April 10th, based on official data.  Huge infection numbers -> overwhelmed hospitals = huge deathtoll.

But their daily infection numbers have dropped drastically since its last peak on April 25th.  Down from about 10,000 new cases a day to just over a thousand now.  Meanwhile, the rest of the country has been slightly climbing in terms of cases/day.  If this keeps up, the gap between NY state and the rest of the country could shrink as new deaths roll in.

Michigan, Arizona, Florida, and New Mexico jumped steeply in terms of cases/per day within the past week.  And California, Texas, and both Carolinas don't look very good right now.  Source

There has been some good news lately, but some bad news as well.

Baruch

I can believe why Italy is so infected (old people and lots of hugging and lots of Chinese slave labor making shoes etc).  I can understand why NYC is so infected, because it is an urban jungle.  But why is Belgium so infected?  Don't they wash their hands?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 06, 2020, 10:28:34 PM
NY state had more cases than any country on April 10th, based on official data.  Huge infection numbers -> overwhelmed hospitals = huge deathtoll.

But their daily infection numbers have dropped drastically since its last peak on April 25th.  Down from about 10,000 new cases a day to just over a thousand now.  Meanwhile, the rest of the country has been slightly climbing in terms of cases/day.  If this keeps up, the gap between NY state and the rest of the country could shrink as new deaths roll in.

Michigan, Arizona, Florida, and New Mexico jumped steeply in terms of cases/per day within the past week.  And California, Texas, and both Carolinas don't look very good right now.  Source

There has been some good news lately, but some bad news as well.

With New Mexico, it is higher than comparable states, because of the poverty and culture of Native Americans.  They tend to have diabetes and lung disease already.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Maybe another shit state, California, doesn't have as much, because of all the vitamin D they get from abundant sunshine?  NY is considerably more inclement.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Sal1981

The authoritarians are having a field day with the preventive measures being taken these days. I suspect they will not relinquish the powers granted them as easily as they've been given.