Previously 'The big ol' 2020 debate', turned Baruch's personal waste bin.

Started by Mr.Obvious, January 27, 2020, 06:37:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

In GB, postal voting is corrupt ...

"Postal voting is nothing more than block voting left by the local religious leader." ... insert "imam".  Now that BLM is a new religion ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

New -isms ...

donotleaveyourhouseism

riotandlootallyouwantism

Minneapolis putsch

Seattle putsch

It is so confusing!  I don't know if I should wear my Soviet uniform or my Nazi uniform (sarc)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Biden says he will protect us from Trump staying in the WH past the election ... ahaha.  Obama, Biden, Hillary et al already rejected the last election, attempted with help from the Russians, the British, the CIA and the FBI to do a coup.  Hell won't take Democrats.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

A 40-mule team won't be able to drag Trump from the WH.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

SGOS

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump's campaign is demanding CNN retract and apologize for a recent poll that showed him well behind presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.
The demand, coming in the form of a cease and desist letter to CNN President Jeff Zucker that contained numerous incorrect and misleading claims, was immediately rejected by the network.

Baruch

"Facebook Responds To Biden's "Demand" For Censorship" ... Facebook is CIA.  CIA is part of the DNC ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 11, 2020, 05:33:03 PM
It would be fun to watch, though.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Hydra009

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 11, 2020, 05:33:03 PM
Perhaps not, but the military could.  I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that fiasco!

If that scenario sounds too strange to be true, this is the guy who tried to mail-in vote in Florida, sent a cease-and-desist to a newspaper that reported that he's losing in the polls, hopped in a bunker during protests, then claimed that he was only there to "inspect" it.  And that's just this month.

His daily semi-often briefings with advisors and generals must be like something out of Red Alert.  Soviet side, of course.

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on June 11, 2020, 10:10:20 PM
It would be fun to watch, though.

As much fun as Obama, Biden and Hillary in orange jump suits?  I would actually plead for them to admit their guilt, and then be let off.  But only if they admit guilt.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

More and more Republicans are publicly backing Biden over Trump. Took them awhile, but I think they finally are seeing the terrible candidate they chose... or at least, the writing on the wall that his time is up.

https://www.newsweek.com/more-republicans-back-biden-unprecedented-rebuke-sitting-president-1511558
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on June 18, 2020, 08:25:58 PM
More and more Republicans are publicly backing Biden over Trump. Took them awhile, but I think they finally are seeing the terrible candidate they chose... or at least, the writing on the wall that his time is up.

https://www.newsweek.com/more-republicans-back-biden-unprecedented-rebuke-sitting-president-1511558

Haha ... everyone knew that Bolton was a psychopath, when he worked for George W, and then betrayed him.  Then a moron hired him into the Trump administration, and he wanted to do the same thing there as he did in the George W administration.  A well known sociopath whose very mustache is thought to be an alien life form ;-(

Yes, war monger neo-cons support Barak Obama (war criminal) and Hillary Clinton (war criminal) and Joe Biden (war criminal).  Yes, get more Nazis to support Biden, I dare you ;-))  I will laugh with glee when Dick Cheney comes out in favor of Biden, and Dems embrace him as one of them ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"AOC Boasts TikTok Teens Sabotaged Trump's Tulsa Turnout By Fake Registrations" ... bwahah ... Robespierre, Lenin and Mao are LTHO.  You call that a revolution!  The Resistance Leader is senile.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Ghislaine Does Paris: Jeffrey Epstein's Fugitive 'Madam' Hiding Behind French Extradition Laws" ... who is more afraid of her?  Trump flew with Epstein once, and kicked him out of Mar A Lago for hitting on young girls.  Bill Clinton visited Fantasy Island many times, Hillary Clinton at least once, and both attended Westworld parties at Epsteins Ranch of Evil.  Many other politicos have enjoyed the same services.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Trump rally disaster: 6 staffers come down with 'rona, organizers expected a million and got 6,200.  Biggest crowd since the inauguration, heh.

I don't blame them for being skiddish, holding an indoor rally in the midst of a pandemic is pretty stupid and I dunno why he thought people would be jazzed about watching racist gramps cut another promo.  There's a lot more important stuff going on and I wouldn't want to be packed in close with crazy, maskless idiots either.

Trump said that protestors scared off his base.  So apparently lefties are pushover wimps but also intimidating af.  Who knew?