Previously 'The big ol' 2020 debate', turned Baruch's personal waste bin.

Started by Mr.Obvious, January 27, 2020, 06:37:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trdsf

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 21, 2020, 09:44:53 PM
Why do you post so many Onion headlines?
I don't think he can tell the difference.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on May 25, 2020, 12:28:03 PM
I don't think he can tell the difference.

Can you tell the difference between Salvador Dali headlines?

"My rights are not derived from any government. My rights are not denied by any majority. My rights are because I exist." - Joe Biden

Proof that Biden is Descartes reincarnated.

PS ...

"CHINA-OWNED KAMALA HARRIS TRIES TO SILENCE PEOPLE ABLE TO IDENTIFY WHERE COVID19 ORIGINATED" ... which Dem VP can be more fried rice?  How about Condi Rice?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

How about this Onion ... corrupt, senile, pedophile white male is DNC leading candidate?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

“EU "Green" Agenda Calls For Eating Bugs To Save The Planet” … Green = communist

“How China Is Building and Bugging Government Offices In African Nations” … trust Huawei.

“Italian Government Urges Unemployed To Become Social-Distancing Snitches” … in Italy this is called fascism.  In America it is called Democrats.

“GOP LAUNCHES LAWSUIT AGAINST CALIFORNIA FOR PUSHING MAIL IN VOTING, ELECTION CORRUPTION IS REAL” … sue both parties before every election, so that no election is free of the cloud of fraud.  Democracy itself is fraud, it isn't just the parties.

"WILL DEMOCRATS TRY TO SUSPEND THE ELECTION DEBATES OR JUST MAKE THEM DIGITAL ONLY?" ... America can't make any ballots.  They are all made in China now.  Each will come pre-voted with Biden's name ;-)

PS ...

"Rep. Omar Declares That She Believes Biden Is A Rapist But Should Be The Next President" ... says Congress woman who married her own brother and lied about it.

"Petition Calls For Investigation Into Twitter Censorship After Hiring Of Li Fei-Fei" ... Twitter is CCP asset

"Indian Media Reports Up To 10,000 Chinese Soldiers Have 'Invaded' Border Territory" ... curry rice vs fried rice

"YouTube Caught Censoring Comments Deemed 'Offensive' To The Communist Party" ... or offensive to DNC?

"House Republicans sue Pelosi in bid to stop proxy voting amid coronavirus concerns" ... not even Congressional voting is legit, under Covid lockdown?

"Ex-Nevada AG describes ballots 'piled up in apartments and trash cans and in hallways' due to mail-in voting" ... no such think as voting fraud?  Both parties want voting so messed up (see Dem Iowa Primary) that all election results have to go to court?

"Richard Grenell declassifies Flynn-Kislyak call transcripts before leaving post" ... same guy who declassified the secret transcripts of the House investigative committee that Congressman Adam Schiff was hiding.  Chad!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_mlUMw1IZ4

I'm not holding my breath, but apparently one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse galloping through town might make people vote with a little more wisdom than normal - a much-needed break from genius criteria like who they'd like to have a beer with or who has the most simplistic yet vague slogan.  Shame that it practically took the end of the world to get us there, if indeed we are there (if not, that would be even more shameful)

America needs to get its act together asap, and a lot of the stuff we need to do next year is stuff we needed to do 20 years ago - tackling global warming, getting out of the middle east, improving healthcare, improving infrastructure, saving the middle class from relentless class warfare, etc.

trdsf

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 27, 2020, 01:39:05 AM
I'm not holding my breath, but apparently one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse galloping through town might make people vote with a little more wisdom than normal - a much-needed break from genius criteria like who they'd like to have a beer with or who has the most simplistic yet vague slogan.  Shame that it practically took the end of the world to get us there, if indeed we are there (if not, that would be even more shameful)

America needs to get its act together asap, and a lot of the stuff we need to do next year is stuff we needed to do 20 years ago - tackling global warming, getting out of the middle east, improving healthcare, improving infrastructure, saving the middle class from relentless class warfare, etc.
I'd like to know which two elections out of the past 18 they've gotten wrong, and how accurate their predictions were beyond just tagging the winner.  I'd also like to know where they got a 55% vote for the Oval Orifice, because while him winning isn't out of the question, him winning by a landslide ain't on the cards right now.  Current polling suggests that if it happens, it'd be another one like '16 -- lose the vote, win the states.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 27, 2020, 01:39:05 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_mlUMw1IZ4

We need Civil War.  Finish what the Republicans started ;-)  People still believe polls, still believe fake statistical models.  Losers.

Yes, we need to exterminate the middle class.  They are the true evil ;-)  Hated by both the upper and lower classes.  Bourgeoise ;-(

Global warming?   Just make it illegal for Dems to drive or heat/cool their homes.  A Mao jacket, a bicycle and a little red book of Bernie should be sufficient.  If we stop all driving, heating/cooling etc .. then we can get out of the Middle East, because we won't need oil/gas.  Shale oil is a fake out, financial prestidigitation by a broken financial system (we aren't paying up front the actual cost per barrel to extract it).  Healthcare?  Mandatory gym for the slaves.  Class warfare?  You mean the part where the lower classes prove how deplorable they are?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"YOUTUBE JUST ADMITTED TO CENSORING PEOPLE WHO INSULT THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY??! UNSURPRISING" ... Google (CIA), Twitter, Facebook (CIA again) and DNC all work for the CCP.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Sal1981

Quote from: Baruch on May 27, 2020, 09:23:18 AM
"YOUTUBE JUST ADMITTED TO CENSORING PEOPLE WHO INSULT THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY??! UNSURPRISING" ... Google (CIA), Twitter, Facebook (CIA again) and DNC all work for the CCP.
If you type (or copypaste) "communist bandits" into any YouTube video comments the post is automatically deleted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vvy4Cwmie3o

Baruch

Cutest Communist Dictator of all time?

"Cuomo granted immunity to nursing home executives, after big-money campaign donation: report" ... I consider this typical pol behavior.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: trdsf on May 27, 2020, 05:17:56 AM
I'd like to know which two elections out of the past 18 they've gotten wrong
1968 (narrow Nixon victory) and 1976 (narrow Carter victory)  (Narrow in terms of popular vote, of course)

Quotehow accurate their predictions were beyond just tagging the winner.
This model just tags the winner with a rough estimate of the vote.

QuoteI'd also like to know where they got a 55% vote for the Oval Orifice
Based purely on economic data, that's where he was sitting prior to the pandemic.  Obviously, take it with a grain of salt.  It's not supposed to be some all-seeing oracle or comprehensive poll, it's just a rough educated guess, so we should be wary of unexpectedly high or low predictions.  I'm expecting a very close race similar to 2016, hopefully with different results.  We'll see.

Baruch

"Trump Threatens To "Close Down" Twitter, Other Social Media To Stop Them From 'Rigging' 2020 Vote" .. the irony is so funny, it makes my sides hurt ;-)

"Canadian Judge Rules Against Huawei CFO, Clearing Way For Extradition" ... surprise to me.  Canada is a Chinese colony.

"Taiwan Draws Up "Humanitarian Assistance" Plan To Resettle Hong Kongers" ... good plan, to carry on the good fight against the CCP.

PS ...

"Trump To Sign Social Media Executive Order On Thursday After 'Fact-Check', Political Bias Exposed" ... which Pravda do you support?

"Flores: 7 Ways The DNC Will Use Contact-Tracers For Biden's Campaign To Oust Trump" ... basically Dem ward healers (old fashioned politics) will come directly to the homes of registered Dems, to help them vote "correctly".  I am not registered here, and not a Dem.  Otherwise I would greet at the door in the nude ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

""Big Day For Fairness" - White House Plans To Empower FCC To Regulate American Social Media Giants" ... if media chooses one political side, expect to be opposed by the other political parties.  So if the Internet was regulated like other media, then when Kathy Griffin posts a threat to assassinate the President, then not only Kathy gets a visit from the Secret Service, but the heads of Twitter get the same visit?  Pretty much would kill "Atheist Forums" unless we continue to fly under the radar.

""Internet Platforms Aren't Arbiters Of Truth" - Zuckerberg Blasts Twitter For Tagging Trump Tweets As "Misinformation"" ... controlled opposition?  Don't believe Zuck for a minute!  All media is misinformation, particularly the political and commercial.

"DEMOCRATS ADMIT THEY ARE SCARED THAT THE ECONOMY WILL RECOVER AND HELP TRUMP" ... no problem, it will take at least a decade to recover from one year of government insanity.  We will have plenty of time to choose which President gets a Great Depression dumped on them ;-(

PS ...

"MASSIVE MAIL IN VOTER FRAUD SCANDAL ERUPTS IN NJ, NAACP LEADER DEMANDS VOTE BE CANCELED" ... mail in voting works if the military does it ... maybe only the military should vote?

"Trump Signs Executive Order Stripping Social Media Companies Of "Liability Shield"" ... sue Twitter and Facebook and Youtube back into the Stone Age (aka rotary phones).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 27, 2020, 01:41:31 PM
Based purely on economic data, that's where he was sitting prior to the pandemic.  Obviously, take it with a grain of salt.  It's not supposed to be some all-seeing oracle or comprehensive poll, it's just a rough educated guess, so we should be wary of unexpectedly high or low predictions.  I'm expecting a very close race similar to 2016, hopefully with different results.  We'll see.
I am not convinced the economic data (pre-plague) was at all meaningful, because it did fuck-all for the vast majority of non-partisan voters (non-Democrats and non-Republicans).  The only thing it did was separate the True Believers (aka MAGA-hatted knuckledraggers) from sensible human beings.