Previously 'The big ol' 2020 debate', turned Baruch's personal waste bin.

Started by Mr.Obvious, January 27, 2020, 06:37:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

The Democratic party is doing everything it can to make sure Trump gets a second term.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 06, 2020, 06:09:00 PM
The Democratic party is doing everything it can to make sure Trump gets a second term.

Strange isn't it.  CIA runs all, counts the votes, just like Stalin.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Just more bullshit from our local bullshit artist.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 06, 2020, 07:30:33 PM
Just more bullshit from our local bullshit artist.

CIA doesn't exist then?  Vote sheeple ... bleat ... bleat.

This is the Greening of America, is will always be 1970, Earth Day, and Woodstock was just the other day.

Yeah, I feel my age too.  You have my sympathy (and many other seniors here) ... reliving one's youthful fantasies.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Bernie is at least persistent this time.  Iowa Dem Party will recount votes.  They had to do that in 2016, due to challenge to the initial count back then.  In that case, Hillary won the recount.  Even if Bernie edges out Buttigieg in both votes and precincts ... it will be a narrow win, and Buttigieg will have still done much better than expected.  The more salient point is that Biden did less well than expected.  Bernie is expected to easily win New Hampshire.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Jason Harvestdancer

Already the race just got fucked up out of the gate.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Baruch on February 06, 2020, 06:01:28 AM
96% results released:

Buttigieg - 26% surprising (he correctly announced himself as winner yesterday)
Sanders - 26% expected

Warren - 18% expected
Biden - 16% disappointed
Klobuchar - 12% expected
Yang - 1% disappointed
=====
Total = 99%

More on the Shadow company app.  Backed by Clinton and Obama.  Biden and Buttigieg both contributed.  Company part of another company controlled by a billionaire Israel supporter.  Did Bernie get a "quantum of solace"?  At least the company isn't called Spectre!

Sanders should've been your man 4 years ago. Now... I don't know.

Yang getting 1%, I knew he wasn't gonna make it but damn that's harsh.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

SGOS

I thought Biden would do better, which is odd because at first I never thought he would do that well.

Baruch

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on February 06, 2020, 10:23:20 PM
Already the race just got fucked up out of the gate.

The conspiracy theories have started.  Some say, Trump supporters called into the hot line, preventing Dem precinct captains using that back up.  Already reported on how The Shadow has many nefarious Dem connections.  Now some are blaming 4Chan.  Obviously G-d Emperor Trump is responsible, and his Sith lord Vlad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwrswvqv8sY

I actually hope that New Hampshire etc go off in a competent way.  Do we need 50 sets of conspiracy theories, plus whatever the Dem Convention does?  We really need to deport the reptilian shape shifters, starting with the Clintons.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

While the Dems are screwing up and muddling around, the GOP is consolidating their strategies and tactics to get the most bang for their big bucks. For them losing is completely out of the question, so they'll do whatever it takes to steal the election and get their idol into a second term. They can even do it openly and blatantly, since they'll have all the federal courts stacked in their favor, including the SCOTUS, so they can't lose. They'll also have every branch of law enforcement in their pockets, as well, so no one at all will be able to do anything at all to stop them.

But then, I'm a pessimist, so I could be wrong. I sincerely hope I am wrong!
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 07, 2020, 01:41:18 PM
While the Dems are screwing up and muddling around, the GOP is consolidating their strategies and tactics to get the most bang for their big bucks. For them losing is completely out of the question, so they'll do whatever it takes to steal the election and get their idol into a second term. They can even do it openly and blatantly, since they'll have all the federal courts stacked in their favor, including the SCOTUS, so they can't lose. They'll also have every branch of law enforcement in their pockets, as well, so no one at all will be able to do anything at all to stop them.

But then, I'm a pessimist, so I could be wrong. I sincerely hope I am wrong!

at 03:48 you can see that Iowa Dems aren't Nazis, they are pretty typical Dems ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nAnASmciBQ

I anticipate, if the CIA wants it, just for salty Liberal tears, they will cause Trump reelection, Repub keeps the Senate and retakes the House.  That is my pessimism.  Because CIA ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I hope they had their seat belts fastened, it was a very bumpy night!

LOL
God Not Found

Baruch

"Barak Obama just announced that he’s getting involved to defeat Trump in 2020" ... he was so effective, with greater intervention than Nixon in 1972, in 2016 ;-)

"Blacklist Valley: How Big Tech Reshapes Politics By Censoring Conservative Ideas" ... making it harder to search Google/Youtube isn't real censorship.  Banning people from Twitter?  It would be good if all users of that shithole were banned from it.

"Trump Beats Democrats' Emoluments Lawsuit" ... if the same charge was brought against the Dem pigs + Romney in the Ukrainian pig sty ... the charges would stick.

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Jason Harvestdancer

Personally, I think the Iowa caucus was the Democratic Party trying to rig the outcome and having it blow up in their faces.  Of course they're starting to blame Russia, which is what they do every time they fail at their manipulations.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Baruch

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on February 08, 2020, 01:44:53 AM
Personally, I think the Iowa caucus was the Democratic Party trying to rig the outcome and having it blow up in their faces.  Of course they're starting to blame Russia, which is what they do every time they fail at their manipulations.

"Group At Center Of Iowa Caucus App Chaos Birthed By Billionaire-Funder Of Alabama DisInfo Campaign" ... maybe.  They have experience in messing up elections.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.