Previously 'The big ol' 2020 debate', turned Baruch's personal waste bin.

Started by Mr.Obvious, January 27, 2020, 06:37:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitm

I reallly don’t watch any “Debates” one, it never seems to end of being a debate. Two, whatever is said “will be done” never is, and three...it interferes with my drinking.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Mike Cl

Quote from: aitm on January 28, 2020, 01:58:53 PM
I reallly don’t watch any “Debates” one, it never seems to end of being a debate. Two, whatever is said “will be done” never is, and three...it interferes with my drinking.
Odd--it has the opposite effect on me--it increases my drinking!  So, I don't watch, either.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Unbeliever

Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow Trump will still be the president.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 27, 2020, 01:50:55 PM
I'm just waiting to see who the Democrats' nominee will be. No sense in getting all worked up for anyone until then.

That being said, I've listened to Bernie Sanders for years on Thom Hartmann's program, every Friday, in the segment called "Brunch with Bernie." He's been consistent all this time, and I like his positions on policy. 

Also, there's this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2zS5Ug3VJg
God Not Found

SGOS

Chris Matthews used to annoy me back in the day when I watched television.  If Chris Matthews was running for office, I sure wouldn't vote for him.

Baruch

D party stormtroopers ... aka AntiFa have rioted and destroyed public property in NYC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHomETco0MI

Anthem of EU, UN, Corbyn and Sanders ;-)

We want violent revolution now!  White males, you have nothing to lose, but your lives in our gas chambers!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Early Iowa Caucus Guesstimate:

Three way leader contest between … Sanders, Warren and Buttigieg ... Biden and Klobuchar getting the booby prize.

2% precincts reporting.  The new Dem smartphone app totally failed, for reporting the precinct results.  The Dems had to gather the precinct results via Amish buggy and giant tractor pull.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Baruch on February 03, 2020, 11:05:36 PM
Early Iowa Caucus Guesstimate:

Three way leader contest between … Sanders, Warren and Buttigieg ... Biden and Klobuchar getting the booby prize.

2% precincts reporting.  The new Dem smartphone app totally failed, for reporting the precinct results.  The Dems had to gather the precinct results via Amish buggy and giant tractor pull.

Still a total clown car.  The Dems can't even run a legitimate election in Iowa ;-(  And they dare to say a national election with Trump is illegitimate?

Just heard .... when the precincts tried to call in the results, the phone was down.  Giggle, giggle.  Hillary is busy rewriting the results, for Bloomberg.

Actual report on Bernie or Biden clown car crash ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqRP3_9weRM

When I participated full on, with politics, in 1988 Colorado caucus.  It was better than this mess.  My wife and I were delegates all the way to the Colorado state convention (but not the national convention).  Our problem was, being young prominent Dems, and with a Dem governor, we were invited with the other activists to the Governor's Mansion to meet the governor.  We were late, and didn't meet the governor, because my wife couldn't get done getting dressed on time.  All I got for all my effort was my Dukakis watch (better than a t-shirt).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Feb 3 Iowa - still just crickets
Feb 11 New Hampshire
Feb 22 Nevada
Feb 29 South Carolina
Mar 3 14 more states

Failed app made by former Hillary supporters.  Maybe they should "learn to code"?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Nevada Dems say, they aren't using the same app as Iowa.

Partial results released:

Buttigieg - 27% surprising (he correctly announced himself as winner yesterday)
Sanders - 25% expected

Warren - 18% expected
Biden - 16% disappointed
Klobuchar - 13% expected
=====
Total = 99%

Sanders is expected to take New Hampshire.  Biden and Warren have to make a better showing in New Hampshire, Nevada and South Carolina to stay funded.

In 2016, in a much closer race, Hillary and Sanders both got 49% in Iowa, with Hillary squeaking out a win after a recount.  Sanders went on to win New Hampshire by a large margin.  In 2000, McCain was defeated by 11% margin by George W in South Carolina, McCain's money dried up.  George W got labeled the "comeback kid".
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

None of this matters, since the GOP senate has released the Kraken and told Trump he can do as he likes and steal the coming election, and they'll help him do it.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 04, 2020, 05:50:37 PM
None of this matters, since the GOP senate has released the Kraken and told Trump he can do as he likes and steal the coming election, and they'll help him do it.

USA is illegitimate.  Long Live King George III!

All Republican votes are by dead people.  The Dems never do that kind of thing ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on February 04, 2020, 05:53:41 PM
All Republican votes are by dead people.

I guess that's why they want to take away our health care so there will be more dead people to vote for them.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 04, 2020, 05:56:08 PM
I guess that's why they want to take away our health care so there will be more dead people to vote for them.

Don't give them ideas!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on February 04, 2020, 05:57:05 PM
Don't give them ideas!

That's what i was told when I suggested that Trump might try to plant land mines along the southern border.

And guess what? Now he wants to legalize land mines again...
God Not Found