Author Topic: Turkish bullies  (Read 86 times)

Offline Baruch

Turkish bullies
« on: January 24, 2020, 07:28:08 AM »
"Turkey Demands Greece "Demilitarize" 16 Aegean Islands Amid Gas Drilling Dispute" ... the new Sultan has claimed a ridiculous amount of the waters of Cyprus, Greece and the middle of the E Mediterranean.  Also his shipping of Syrian jihadis to Libya is ... reversing.  These jihadis don't want to die for the Sultan in Tripoli ... the peace talks in Moscow collapsed, with the Benghazi strongman threatening to shoot down all airplanes over Tripoli.  The jihadis are now going to Italy claiming refugee status.
Zampa xiquihto.  Amo nimitzcuamachilia.
Say it again.  I don't understand you.

Offline Baruch

Re: Turkish bullies
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2020, 11:36:47 AM »
"Turkey Deploys Warships, Air Defenses & Heavy Armor To Libya" ... Erdogan keeps doubling down.  Benghazi rebels say ... nada.  Will Egypt who supports Benghazi against Tripoli, declare war against Turkey?

Offline Baruch

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2020, 06:09:49 PM »
"Turkey Is Telling Syrian Mercenaries They Will Fight Russians In Libya" ... these killers were anti-Damascus, so they have already been fighting Russians.  They say they don't want to hurt fellow Muslims/Libyans, but they will show no mercy on any Russians they catch (it is claimed that Russia will intervene on behalf of the Benghazi rebels, ultimately).

Offline Baruch

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2020, 10:29:41 AM »
"Libyan Pro-Haftar Forces Attack Turkish Ship "Loaded With Arms" At Tripoli Port" ... this cold war is pretty hot!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk