News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Perpetual war benefits who?

Started by Baruch, January 09, 2020, 10:32:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

“THE WAR IS WAGED BY THE RULING GROUP AGAINST ITS OWN SUBJECTS AND ITS OBJECT IS NOT THE VICTORY OVER EITHER EURASIA OR EAST ASIA, BUT TO KEEP THE VERY STRUCTURE [STATUS QUO] OF SOCIETY INTACT. THE WAR IS NOT MEANT TO BE WON, IT IS MEANT TO BE CONTINUOUS.” GEORGE ORWELL

Orwell didn't understand that was what undergirded the Bretton-Woods system.  The Cold War was an economic necessity.  Korea and Vietnam necessary to get rid of old military inventory and test new things out.  This continues today.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Perpetual war benefits the war profiteers, those who make and sell the weapons needed for modern warfare (and, of course, the sacred share holders). War is still a racket.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 09, 2020, 01:44:16 PM
Perpetual war benefits the war profiteers, those who make and sell the weapons needed for modern warfare (and, of course, the sacred share holders). War is still a racket.

And because you are Mahatma or Jesus, you disapprove of this immorality ;-)  Humans aren't moral, ever.  I just call things as a see them, I don't approve of them.  But I don't hide my head up my ass in some liberal fantasy.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Well, you did ask a question in the title of this thread, so I answered it to the best of my knowledge. If you don't like my answer then come up with one of your own.
God Not Found

Unbeliever

Whenever America defeats an enemy, another enemy must be immediately created so that the money can continue to flow to the war profiteers, the death merchants.
God Not Found

Jason Harvestdancer

The obvious answer is the profiteers.  There are non-material ways to profit.

Politicians profit by increasing their power, just as businessmen profit by increasing their wealth.  Some people are more than willing to sacrifice wealth to increase power.

Sending others to their deaths is supposed to make a politician look dynamic and courageous.  I don't know why, they aren't the one at physical risk.  Still, if you look at, for example, the historical ratings of presidents you'll find that most of those in the top 10 are war presidents.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

SoldierofFortune

The war in the Middle East is supposed to be continuous, right?

It is a necessity that the war will continue to be fought… like to-day... to make the ruling group go on profiting…

but hey, there is no need for money for the ones who print money… This is not a war to profit… This is a war to ''design.''

It is obvious, they declare, that they want to establish one World government…

But hey, we have been already living in a World that is controlled by the ruling class…

I do not know why we human pets are sending out there to the war to die,

FEED ME as a pet, ı would be more confortable,,, :ahahaha

Baruch

War in the Middle East is 5000 years old.  So just about perpetual.

Sorry that Erdogan not only sent jihadis to Libya, but also regular Turkish troops.  The Benghazi war lord will kill your people, so that Erdogan will look tough.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SoldierofFortune

Quote from: Baruch on January 11, 2020, 06:43:32 AM
War in the Middle East is 5000 years old.  So just about perpetual.

Sorry that Erdogan not only sent jihadis to Libya, but also regular Turkish troops.  The Benghazi war lord will kill your people, so that Erdogan will look tough.
Will kill ''my people''?

I AM an individual, making individual decisions that affect my individual personal and/or private life...

My people don't care of me... I don't care of them, either...

Unbeliever

American hegemony seems to be the goal of the neo-cons, who are still very influential in the government. The Project for a New American Century is alive and well.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 11, 2020, 01:46:26 PM
American hegemony seems to be the goal of the neo-cons, who are still very influential in the government. The Project for a New American Century is alive and well.

Of course.  This has been known for 20 years.  The US has sought hegemony since 1945.  We have 25 more years of The American Century.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gregory

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Gregory on March 08, 2020, 04:58:04 AM
War benefits nobody.
If that was the case, there would be no wars.

You are the king of flip remarks, aren't you. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Unbeliever

God Not Found