News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Darkness of Interest

Started by Baruch, January 09, 2020, 06:19:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Sorry, this is only on the Dark Net.  It isn't BoE or FR approved ;-)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5zEvX5U1xTGX/

Paper/digital money destroys countries.  Interest accelerates the process.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gregory

Why don't you come out and just say that you hate Jews?

Baruch

I am Jewish, at heart.  Jesus was Jewish, not Gentile, not Christian, not American.  A BuJew.

There are self-hating Jews aka Leftist Jews.  All Leftists are self-hating (this was a big problem for Jews 100 years ago).  A Leftist Russian hates Russia.  A leftist American hates America.  This is a psychological problem, not a political nor a philosophical problem.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Leftists Americans DO NOT hate America!

We love it enough to want to see it get better, and not continue down that path to totalitarianism.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 29, 2020, 02:01:57 PM
Leftists Americans DO NOT hate America!

We love it enough to want to see it get better, and not continue down that path to totalitarianism.

A Leftist American that loves America, is a very confused Republican.  I bet you voted for Reagan, but forgot in a drug induced haze?

All societies are totalitarian.  We are already there, not on the way.  See Zapruder film.

America gets better ever day another American dies, and a new American takes his/her place.  Think of it as national skin exfoliation.  The dead skin cells slough off, and new epidermis grows underneath.

In my definition, a Leftist is a medical problem.  Same with Rightist.  They both need lots of drugs and bed rest.  Maybe a straight jacket too ;-)  Good thing Centrist Independents make good psych ward staff.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SvZurich

In my country, a centrist is still too far to the right due to goal post shifting over the last half century.  This nation used to believe in a fair day's wage for a fair day's work with strong labor protections and the ability to put dreams into practice as reality.  Loki, imagine trying to get Republicans to sign off on the creation of an interstate highway system or clean public water utilities today.
Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.

Baruch

Wolf of Wall Street = Bloomberg Chinese profit sharing.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.