News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Slappy Slappy!

Started by Munch, January 01, 2020, 06:21:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

There's a TV series called "Mom" about a mother and daughter who are alcoholics.  It nails all the AA attributes, often poking fun, sometimes just mirroring.  Jesus in the flesh appears on rare occasion.  Possibly he's a delusion.  I'm not sure.  Last night the daughter was in bed crying out for guidance.  She says, "Jesus, if you exist please tell me what to do."  Then a toilet flushes, the bathroom door opens, and Jesus walks into the bedroom adjusting his robe.  He's quite casual and encouraging with his advice.  He's handsome, joyful, and personable.  I can't remember if he ever does anything useful.  But people always seem to feel better after is brief cameo appearance.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on January 05, 2020, 09:19:09 PM
There's a TV series called "Mom" about a mother and daughter who are alcoholics.  It nails all the AA attributes, often poking fun, sometimes just mirroring.  Jesus in the flesh appears on rare occasion.  Possibly he's a delusion.  I'm not sure.  Last night the daughter was in bed crying out for guidance.  She says, "Jesus, if you exist please tell me what to do."  Then a toilet flushes, the bathroom door opens, and Jesus walks into the bedroom adjusting his robe.  He's quite casual and encouraging with his advice.  He's handsome, joyful, and personable.  I can't remember if he ever does anything useful.  But people always seem to feel better after is brief cameo appearance.

I liked Gabriel in Constantine.  Murderous tranny.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

fencerider

Thanks Munch

I never saw a pic of Palpetine when he was younger. So Palpetine used to be the Pope. I wonder when he started wearing black🤠
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.