A new perspective on this thing that we know as God.

Started by od19g6, December 31, 2019, 05:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

od19g6

Quote from: Sal1981 on January 08, 2020, 07:43:03 PMHow is this different from knowing the names and attributes of Spiderman?

There's equal amount of evidence of what you're proposing and Spiderman.
Well let me ask some honest questions:

What are the names and attributes of spiderman?

What is the nature of spiderman?

What does spiderman teach about the human being?

Is spiderman physical or no?

What prophecies do spiderman fulfill from the scriptures of old?

od19g6

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 08, 2020, 08:06:34 PM
Here's a good video about the ant supercolony:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqECNYmM23A
Unbeliever,

Can mere ants invent things 'just like' humans can?

Can mere ants create technically advanced buildings 'just like' humans can create?

Can mere ants build super computers 'just like' humans can?

Can mere ants build travelling devices so that we don't have to travel on foot 'just like' humans can?

Can mere ants create a systematic societal government 'just like' humans do?

Can mere ants build a shuttle to travel outside of their natural globe that known as earth 'just like' humans can?

The human being is far more than just mere animals and beyond being just apart of nature. We have a divine reality and are the controllers of nature.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 08, 2020, 03:52:08 PM
What's a jackal? Is it like a hyena?

Amazing SF Jesus.  You get on the Internet, but don't have Google?  Fake Messiah for sure.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on January 08, 2020, 05:01:01 PM
Unsupported assertion. You need to prove a spiritual side exists before you can claim this.

Correct, the spiritual doesn't exist.  Only atoms exist - Democritus (aka the Laughing Philosopher, and now you know why he was laughing ... at you).    You and I are not atoms.  Therefore we don't exist.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: od19g6 on January 08, 2020, 10:06:21 PM
Ci. That's the grand point I was trying to make. Animals will never be as high as the human being.

The human being displays all of the names and attributes of God at the highest level.

Out of the tons of species, this one species has practically transformed the whole globe. We have been singled out.

We are much more than just mere animals. We are spiritual beings that can accomplish much more than what the mere animal can.
You keep saying that and yet that is all you say.  You have not produced any evidence to support your statements.  And I fully understand why--there is no evidence, so you can't produce any.  You seem to be so feeble minded that you simply buy into what your 'betters' tell you.  That really is the easiest path to take, I suppose.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on January 08, 2020, 11:25:50 PM
You keep saying that and yet that is all you say.  You have not produced any evidence to support your statements.  And I fully understand why--there is no evidence, so you can't produce any.  You seem to be so feeble minded that you simply buy into what your 'betters' tell you.  That really is the easiest path to take, I suppose.

You are an AI from "wetware".  A messy version of Seri.  This is the AI dogma.  As a dog lover, you are inherently suspicious ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: od19g6 on January 08, 2020, 10:16:31 PM
Well let me ask some honest questions:

What are the names and attributes of spiderman?

What is the nature of spiderman?

What does spiderman teach about the human being?

Is spiderman physical or no?

What prophecies do spiderman fulfill from the scriptures of old?
I'll give you an honest answer.  Spiderman is a fiction.  So, you can give him as many names and attributes as you wish.  He teaches you whatever it is you want him to--just like your god.  Spidey is just as physical as your god.  The scriptures of old are fiction, so I'm sure one can whip up some for old Spidey, which will be just as chuck full of prophecies as any other scripture.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

od19g6

The support for my view is the baha'i scripture, which Baha'u'llah [the current Manifestation of God for this time and age] has brought as divine education to fine tune the divine reality that's in the human being.

Do a serious look on Baha'u'llah and you will find God.

Baruch

There is evidence that Jeffrey Epstein wasn't a suicide.  Many ignore the evidence, that doesn't fit their politics.  In a court neither the Defense or Offense is interested in the facts, they only care about conviction or acquittal.  People are too dishonest to treat evidence honestly.  Hence no need to argue between one corruption and another.  There is no hope with humans.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: od19g6 on January 08, 2020, 10:06:21 PM
Ci. That's the grand point I was trying to make. Animals will never be as high as the human being.

The human being displays all of the names and attributes of God at the highest level.

Out of the tons of species, this one species has practically transformed the whole globe. We have been singled out.

We are much more than just mere animals. We are spiritual beings that can accomplish much more than what the mere animal can.

But talk to my cats ;-)  Don't bother talking to dogs.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

od19g6

Quote from: Mike Cl on January 08, 2020, 11:29:17 PM
I'll give you an honest answer.  Spiderman is a fiction.  So, you can give him as many names and attributes as you wish.  He teaches you whatever it is you want him to--just like your god.  Spidey is just as physical as your god.  The scriptures of old are fiction, so I'm sure one can whip up some for old Spidey, which will be just as chuck full of prophecies as any other scripture.
It seems that spiderman bends to the human being's will just like the animal.

Baruch

Quote from: od19g6 on January 08, 2020, 11:46:21 PM
It seems that spiderman bends to the human being's will just like the animal.

Abrahamic deities are defined by their rigidity.  But the Bible shows otherwise.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: od19g6 on January 08, 2020, 11:32:39 PM
The support for my view is the baha'i scripture, which Baha'u'llah [the current Manifestation of God for this time and age] has brought as divine education to fine tune the divine reality that's in the human being.

No, I won't find your god.  I have not taken a 'serious' look at your god, but I have of the christian fictional god.  And I am not going to do your homework for you.  If there are 'facts' you want me to know then give them to me.  And, no, assertions are not facts.  Your 'prophets are simply snake oil salesmen just like the prophets of all other religions.  You need to grow up a bit and learn to think for yourself.  But you seem too content to simply allow yourself to be force fed the crap your prophets feed you.

SGOS

Quote from: od19g6 on January 08, 2020, 11:32:39 PM
Christians say the same thing, but it's just empty air, putting the blame on someone else for not believing/thinking the same way they do.  All gods are false, and all religions are ideologies promising the moon, but horribly short on delivery.  They are so short on delivery that they eventually have to claim you only get the goods after you die, but by then it's too late to stop wasting your time.  You're fucked, and you may or may not die happily fucked, and then you get recycled into the universe.  All of you gets recycled except your thoughts that you call your mind and soul.  All of the part of you that you experience as you is gone.  Only a few useless ravings remain as digital archives on the forum, but you won't be able to even remember that you wrote them. just as the dead ants can't remember their anthill.