News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Joan of Arc recognizing charles/ESP

Started by Cyclone, December 15, 2019, 10:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on December 18, 2019, 07:46:12 AM
If we are arguing about who Hitler's favorite American was, I'm going to land on the Ford side of the debate. Hitler was a big fan of Ford's publication The International Jew, and it was Ford's portrait hanging above Hitler's desk in 1931 when he told an American journalist that Ford was his inspiration. Ford also received his Grand Cross of the Supreme Order of the German Eagle at the direction of Hitler a couple of months before Goring presented Lindbergh with his.

Hitler wasn't stupid.  He also admired "mass production" ala Ford Motor Company.  As progressives, Hitler and Stalin both supported industrialization.  And all three; Ford, Hitler and Stalin ... opposed trade unionism.  The early 20th century mixed a lot of metaphors.  For all three, Banking and Unions were Jewish conspiracies.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Baruch on December 18, 2019, 07:19:59 AM
Charles Lindberg Sr?  Yes, he knew that President Wilson was a traitor.  And per President Wilson, enforcing segregation in DC, President Wilson was a racist.

Charles Lindberg Jr?  The Nazi cock sucker?  Yeah, I appreciate Jimmy Stewart playing the part, but the man himself was a psychopath.
You have a fluffy sense of history. I despise Lindbergh, but I don't classify him as a Nazi. He was an appeaser who got duped by the Third Reich. After he was hornswoggled by the Luftwaffe into thinking they had four times as many planes as they actually had he did some unwitting PR work for them, telling the world that Germany was far better equipped than it actually was. The Germans were grateful. Hermann Goering walk into a party Lindy was attending, shoved a medal into his hands and walked out after uttering a two sentence speech. That medal (the Service Cross of the German Eagle) was on display about 20 miles from here.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on December 18, 2019, 08:15:50 AM
You have a fluffy sense of history. I despise Lindbergh, but I don't classify him as a Nazi. He was an appeaser who got duped by the Third Reich. After he was hornswoggled by the Luftwaffe into thinking they had four times as many planes as they actually had he did some unwitting PR work for them, telling the world that Germany was far better equipped than it actually was. The Germans were grateful. Hermann Goering walk into a party Lindy was attending, shoved a medal into his hands and walked out after uttering a two sentence speech. That medal (the Service Cross of the German Eagle) was on display about 20 miles from here.

Yes, one could claim that.  He did redeem himself, unlike Jane Fonda.  There were lots of Americans who thought Nazis were cool, including the elder daughter of the American ambassador.  Were all German-philes double agents?  The whole RCC was a breeding ground of Nazis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_the_Garden_of_Beasts

Sorry, I view all the appeasers as closet Nazis.  Even the British royal family were closet Nazis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL5sOKP5Aqw

Former King Edward VIII was going to be the replacement for King George VI, in Nazi occupied GB.

It is OK to be a Germanophile.  It is of course political to distort the historical record.  Hitler did nothing wrong, but Stalin did.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

You really need to read at least one book on history.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on December 18, 2019, 07:46:12 AM
If we are arguing about who Hitler's favorite American was, I'm going to land on the Ford side of the debate. Hitler was a big fan of Ford's publication The International Jew, and it was Ford's portrait hanging above Hitler's desk in 1931 when he told an American journalist that Ford was his inspiration. Ford also received his Grand Cross of the Supreme Order of the German Eagle at the direction of Hitler a couple of months before Goring presented Lindbergh with his.

If sHitler was still around, I have a feeling I know who his favorite American would be...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on December 18, 2019, 10:35:44 AM
You really need to read at least one book on history.

Have.  How about "Agent Garbo" by Stephan Talty?  Given the cloak-and-dagger, is any truth to be found?  Basically in Churchill's Nobel Prize winning history of WW II, he was propagandizing, and hiding Ultra (for good reason).

“In war, truth is the first casualty.” - Aeschylus
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 18, 2019, 01:25:57 PM
If sHitler was still around, I have a feeling I know who his favorite American would be...

The American Richard Spencer?  Yeah, he even supported Jeremy Corbyn (over anti-Semitism).  All Dems support Trotsky these days.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Baruch on December 18, 2019, 02:48:34 PM
Have.  How about "Agent Garbo" by Stephan Talty?  Given the cloak-and-dagger, is any truth to be found?  Basically in Churchill's Nobel Prize winning history of WW II, he was propagandizing, and hiding Ultra (for good reason).

“In war, truth is the first casualty.” - Aeschylus
I meant non-lunatic material.
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on December 18, 2019, 07:43:21 PM
I meant non-lunatic material.

Sorry ... all material is lunatic ... Moon has been around for billions of years.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.