News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

I'm on a black HP desktop computer.

Started by TaurusOx680317, December 10, 2019, 12:12:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaurusOx680317

I don't call myself as atheist because I'm not sure what I am. I created an account for Atheist Forums at 9:55 pm in Eastern Standard Time on Monday, December 9, 2019. Malcolm X is a Taurus from a Year of the Ox, and he was born in Nebraska 63 years, 68 years, 3 months, and 17 days before I was born. I'm a single non-European or non-white 26-year-old male virgin in Florida or New Tampa. I and my immediate family live at a house in New Tampa that has four bedrooms and three bathrooms.  I used this site as a student at Keiser University. It's 44 minutes away from my father's new house if there's moderate traffic. It's 35 minutes away from my father's old house if there's moderate traffic. I normally took HART or Hillsborough Area Regional Transit Authority buses from my father's house to Keiser University. I'm student at that non-profit university anymore because I failed every class I took, and then I just left.

I remember people not liking things that I said, and calling me racist. Eventually I was just banned from Atheist Forums. It's likely you're all brainwashed just like the rest of the masses or the ordinary or common people as a whole. A tenth definition of masses in Dictionary.com is "the ordinary or common people as a whole; the working classes or the lower social classes." I have a black 46-year-old father and an Ecuadorian mother. My father was born on Monday, August 6, 1973. My mother was born in Ecuador on Thursday, January 30, 1969. I'm a Virgo from a Year of the Ox. I was born on in Virginia on Sunday, September 5, 1993.

I want to talk to you about a definition from an article published by andcallmeshirley to Know Your Meme on Friday, February, 27, 2015. That's a Pisces from a Year of the Goat. The first sentence is 25 words and 160 characters. He said that a "Normie is a slang pejorative label for an individual who is deemed to be boringly boringly conventional or mainstream by those identify themselves as nonconformists." I was 21 when that definition of normie was added to Know Your Meme, but I didn't even know that existed then. It said on knowyourmeme.com, "Know Your Meme is a site that researches and documents Internet memes and viral phenomena. Founded in December of 2008, "Know Your Meme's research is handled by an independent professional editorial and research staff and community members."

If you're going to see everything from a normie or boringly or conventional mainstream or conformist perspective, then you aren't going to understand me. I like alternative right or alt-right and white nationalism, and I'm a non-European or non-white 26-year-old man in Florida or New Tampa. I comment a lot on alt-right.com. I will try to just talk about religion and atheism on Atheist Forums from now on. The Holocaust is anti-European or anti-white Jewish propaganda. Anti-European or anti-white propaganda is so pervasive or spread throughout society nowadays. The Holocaust is not the worst thing to ever happen like its portrayed in movies. It never ever happened.

I totally hate cursing or swearing or using profanity, and it's a sin or transgression of divine law in Christianity. Just look at GotQuestions.org or Got Questions Ministries on YouTube, and GotQuestions.org is my favorite Christian site. Look at other Christian sites. I feel like I bleed from my ears or feel physical pain whenever a person curses or says vulgar things. Most people don't have a problem with it, but it's a big problem to me. If there is an afterlife, most Christians are going straight to hell. I know that from a video entitled "Most Professing 'Christians' Are Going To Hell" that Follow Me To Christ Ministries published to YouTube on January 6, 2015. That YouTube video is a Capricorn from a Year of the Goat. It's 12 minutes and 5 seconds.

People that curse deserve capital punishment or the death penalty. They deserve a gruesome execution like William Wallace on August 23, 1305. They deserve to be hanged, drawn and quartered, and their bowels burnt before them. They deserve the worst torture methods from history. That's how I feel about it. I feel like people are going to curse in response to this introduction. I read an article published to HistoryExtra at 7:05 am on August 23, 2019. That's 714 years after William Wallace faced an execution.

PopeyesPappy

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Draconic Aiur

Sal1981

Doubt OP was ever an atheist. Good riddance.

SGOS

PopeyesPappy

edited the font size in the OP before so it gives someone seizures
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

I hope someone read all that, so I don't have to.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Mike Cl

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 10, 2019, 01:22:25 PM
I hope someone read all that, so I don't have to.
It made not a lick of sense.  Not a whit--not a winkle.  When someone tells you they are a non-white, white nationalist, then you know he is really a christian.  And they are all brainless. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.