Rick Perry revels God's plan.....

Started by Mike Cl, November 25, 2019, 11:39:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Mermaid on November 26, 2019, 07:54:57 PM
Seriously? Don Jr. is a moronic, know-nothing asshole.
And Baruchen just likes to troll.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

SoldierofFortune

I enjoy reading the replies and/or the comments in general on the statements of the political actors…

Understand, it's obvious from the name given to them: ''actor!''; the same as speaking cinematically...
So they do what they are told what to do and talk about what they want them to talk about...of course, naturally, with the contribution of their own horizons of the power that they can understand, realize and comment…

I don't give a shit to what they think… and what they want us to think… From this reason i have decided to abandon the whole internet excepting the necessary Google searches and explorations…

SoldierofFortune

For instance, i begin searching on the internet to reach the real information on something,
What i see so divert my attention, when i dive into to quest for the truth,
that the only truth that i can see is, it's certain there is a plan and the plan is whether God's or whatever…
A plan to capture the destiny of humankind and they really have progressed.

Baruch

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on November 28, 2019, 03:00:59 PM
I enjoy reading the replies and/or the comments in general on the statements of the political actors…

Understand, it's obvious from the name given to them: ''actor!''; the same as speaking cinematically...
So they do what they are told what to do and talk about what they want them to talk about...of course, naturally, with the contribution of their own horizons of the power that they can understand, realize and comment…

I don't give a shit to what they think… and what they want us to think… From this reason i have decided to abandon the whole internet excepting the necessary Google searches and explorations…

Kill zone.  Two independent firing teams that create cross fire.  Do the same with information.  But only 4 people control most of the MSM.  And they golf at the same country club.  So MSM is not a kill zone for information, the lazy journalists write what they are told, and mostly that is copy from another MSM source.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

fencerider

Rick Perry and James Dobson been drinking the same punch. ðŸ¤" or maybe they got paid off by one of Trump's secret agents
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman