Rick Perry revels God's plan.....

Started by Mike Cl, November 25, 2019, 11:39:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

aitm

Quote from: Blackleaf on November 26, 2019, 11:14:29 AM
To be fair, God has always been awful at selecting his chosen ones. The first King God chose didn't even get an heir. God was like, "You don't kill everything that moves when I tell you to, so I'm just going to pick someone else at random. Looks like...this shepherd boy gets a turn!"

Then there's Sampson, the biggest dumbass in the Bible. Wife demands to know his weakness, he lies, she uses the fake weakness on him and fails. She demands to know his real weakness, he lies, she tries and fails to use his fake weakness to kill him again. And repeat until he actually tells her his real weakness. How stupid can you get? Get rid of her! She's obviously trying to kill you!

Dat pussy drives some men crazy
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Unbeliever

QuoteWhite Evangelicalism as a political movement is as much about white nativism, nationalism and traditionalism as it is about religion. Donald Trump stokes the fire of the evangelicals with lies and his own brand of fraud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2RFlwrjf20

When Pence becomes president I bet they'll come out with a Pence prophecy.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

I remember when that big pussy, Chuck Norris, predicted a thousand years of darkness if Obama was re-elected.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

Well, I'm hereby predicting a thousand years of darkness if Trump gets re-elected.
God Not Found

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on November 25, 2019, 03:01:02 PM
Maybe, maybe not.  The repubs treat him as a king. I will not be shocked if he is impeached in the house (but not surprised if the Dems cave and don't go for impeachment) and is gotten off by the Senate.  And he wins the 2020 election.  If that is not a mandate to make him king, he will take it as such--and try him worst to make it so he is Donald I with one of his kids picked to be Donald II.  Who will stop him?

I saw a recent interview with Trump JR he is twice the man his father is.  I won't vote for his dad but I would vote for him.  Have Dems renounced Camelot or Clinton Inc?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

You'd really vote for DJTJ!?

Well, better you than me, I guess.
God Not Found

Mermaid

Quote from: Baruch on November 26, 2019, 07:34:00 PM
I saw a recent interview with Trump JR he is twice the man his father is.  I won't vote for his dad but I would vote for him.  Have Dems renounced Camelot or Clinton Inc?
Seriously? Don Jr. is a moronic, know-nothing asshole.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Unbeliever

If God want Trump to run the country, he should at least clue him in to what the word "centennial" means!  LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWt5_f10dxo
God Not Found

SGOS

Quote from: Unbeliever on November 26, 2019, 06:39:36 PM
Here's a lady who really knows about evangelical cults:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U4Cq-dgNnw
Great video.  I seldom enjoy them as much as I did this one.

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Minimalist

"God" is such a useless shit that he needs Rick Perry as a spokesman?

https://youtu.be/tgT0p_a02ig
The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on November 26, 2019, 06:34:18 PM
Well, I'm hereby predicting a thousand years of darkness if Trump gets re-elected.

Good.  I don't need more sunburn from the brilliance of the Left.

Say what you like, but there is a lot of overlap between atheists and those who love sociopathic Left policy.  There doesn't have to be a one-to-one correspondence.  It is just a matter of personality type.  Which is such a universal issue, that is why I no longer support anyone other than my daughter.  We have a similar personality type ;-)

No, I doubt Trump Jr will run anytime soon, in any office I am geographically part of.  And as I have said recently, I won't be voting again.  Humanity can screw itself to Hell.  As long as they use condoms.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on November 26, 2019, 07:50:06 PM
You'd really vote for DJTJ!?

Well, better you than me, I guess.

You would only vote SDS, 1965?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?