Author Topic: Sold my Harley  (Read 105 times)

Online PopeyesPappy

Sold my Harley
« on: October 28, 2019, 09:53:31 PM »
and used the money to help buy my sweetie a new 2020 Corolla SE. I'm going to miss my bike, but mama needed a new car worse than I needed an expensive toy that came with a high risk of injury and death.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Offline SGOS

Re: Sold my Harley
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2019, 11:12:01 PM »
Mama might let you use the car, and it's not over yet.  You might end up with another someday.

Online PopeyesPappy

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2019, 07:06:48 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You might end up with another someday.

Maybe one day.

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2019, 08:03:35 AM »
I have a '37 flattie... Low miles.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Online PopeyesPappy

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2019, 10:04:02 AM »
I have a '37 flattie... Low miles.

A 37 UL flathead probably runs about $50-60K restored. What are you going to do with it?

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2019, 10:46:07 AM »
A 37 UL flathead probably runs about $50-60K restored. What are you going to do with it?
Goes to a friend's grandson when I kick it. He comes by once a year and cries with great longing. Almost as if he was trying to make me think he'd like it. ;)
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk