News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Sold my Harley

Started by PopeyesPappy, October 28, 2019, 09:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PopeyesPappy

and used the money to help buy my sweetie a new 2020 Corolla SE. I'm going to miss my bike, but mama needed a new car worse than I needed an expensive toy that came with a high risk of injury and death.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

SGOS

Mama might let you use the car, and it's not over yet.  You might end up with another someday.

PopeyesPappy

Gawdzilla Sama

I have a '37 flattie... Low miles.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on October 29, 2019, 08:03:35 AM
I have a '37 flattie... Low miles.

A 37 UL flathead probably runs about $50-60K restored. What are you going to do with it?

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on October 29, 2019, 10:04:02 AM
A 37 UL flathead probably runs about $50-60K restored. What are you going to do with it?
Goes to a friend's grandson when I kick it. He comes by once a year and cries with great longing. Almost as if he was trying to make me think he'd like it. ;)
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers