It's Youir Fault Boys Have Impure Thoughts Girls

Started by Solitary, June 23, 2013, 09:16:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

:evil:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Johan

This photo is from the Strong Rock Christian School's football blog.

Those sure do look like girls to me. And those girls sure do look like they're wearing short skirts. So if I'm reading all this correctly, a girl on the field during a game in full pads and uniform will cause the boys to have impure thoughts. But apparently a bunch of girls on the field during a game in short skirts will not cause any impure thoughts at all.

So what I'd like to ask Mr Stuart is whether its that he himself is fucking moron or whether its that he thinks everyone else in the world is a fucking moron.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

Mermaid

It would be better if the girl played the game while wearing a burqa.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

AllPurposeAtheist

Nothing turns me on more than a buff girl in armor, a helmet and cleats who can break bones in my body or dislocate limbs.. Ohhh baby.. break my ribs!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :vom:  :blahblah:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

Poison Tree

I wonder what kind of impure thoughts the CEO has been having about this girl?
Quote from: "Solitary"But locker room talk is appropiate for boys.  So God answers his prayers but not Maddy Paiges?  I wonder if the gay boys have impure thoughts too?  :shock:  :roll:  Solitary
I'm surprised at you, Solitary; you should know that the prayers of men--especially middle aged white men with disposable income--take presidency over those of girls and minorities. Also there are no gays at private religious schools (and no-one has sex, either).

I am actually surprised the CEO isn't talking about football being against god-designed gender roles and what a hard time this girl will have attracting a man to cook, clean and reproduce for if she turns into a tomboy. Besides, too much physical activities is how lesbians are created, just like a lack of team sports turns boys gay, right? That's what one of the bible teachers told the gay guy (who dated a lesbian as a beard) at the private religious school I attended.
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

Smartmarzipan

I was about to ask if Title IX prevented this kind of thing, but I see now it's a Christian school.

I'm so glad I only spent a few years in a private Christian school. Ugh.
Legi, Intellexi, Condemnavi.

"Religion is the human response to being alive and having to die." ~Anon

Inter arma enim silent leges

Solitary

AllPurposeAtheist

This thread it getting hotter by the minute.. Lesbian football.. :) I'd go to catholic school to watch that..  

Now the lesbians on the forum may kick my ass for that remark, but that's ok too..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Shiranu

Fucking Youir, ruining everyone's lives. What a dick.

:P
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur