News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Planet Earth: A Laboratory

Started by SoldierofFortune, October 07, 2019, 08:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoldierofFortune

ı'm wonderıng the reason behind why this thread was pinned?

Any idea? What is the best is i thınk to ask the mods…

@Shiranu

What made you or the mod who pinned this thread to pin?

By the way…

To my noble personality characteristic, to bow or ''to surrender, if you like'' is not my type of behaivoral thing…
However, ı have confronted a power like it is following the God's path, that even Satan cannot resist not to surrender if he wasn't defeated by his.. say, by his.. whatever, ı couldnt any adjective…

Shiranu

QuoteAny idea? What is the best is i thınk to ask the mods…

@Shiranu

What made you or the mod who pinned this thread to pin?

I have to be honest, I have no clue... but it does show I was the one who pinned it. It was also at 9:15, so I don't even think it was a drunk miss click...

I'll go ahead and see if I can fix that, sorry for any confusion it caused.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

SoldierofFortune

What i claimed has been confirmed. ''Depolulation'' and ''Creator of the human 2.0''

The ones who rotate the world around the sun, they have some kinda philosophy, which can briefly be summarized that the God created the peoples of the planet earth, and They will create the human 2.0...

They say the God created the humankind, and we have seized and captured them and will convert them.

This what is going on in the world is only the beginning.

As i SAID, they have seized and captured the humanity, all of us, by deeply altering the nature of what essentially make up what we are, they will be Gods...

What i believe is this, i bow down...

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

aitm

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on November 05, 2019, 02:58:42 PM
I do not exactly know why i've started believing that some superior power that i cannot exactly identify directs and controls our life......

But there is a power. I am certain of it...

In a nutshell. You believe in this because you want to. 25 cents please.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

SoldierofFortune

Quote from: aitm on March 18, 2020, 10:07:50 AM
In a nutshell. You believe in this because you want to. 25 cents please.

ur commentary is just for kicks... But not humorous enough.

*didn't even smile*

Mike Cl

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on March 18, 2020, 06:18:08 AM
What i claimed has been confirmed. ''Depolulation'' and ''Creator of the human 2.0''

The ones who rotate the world around the sun, they have some kinda philosophy, which can briefly be summarized that the God created the peoples of the planet earth, and They will create the human 2.0...

They say the God created the humankind, and we have seized and captured them and will convert them.

This what is going on in the world is only the beginning.

As i SAID, they have seized and captured the humanity, all of us, by deeply altering the nature of what essentially make up what we are, they will be Gods...

What i believe is this, i bow down...
I think you should have a long chat with Dr. Phil. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

aitm

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on March 18, 2020, 10:25:12 AM

*didn't even smile*
What? There is no logical reason for this theory. You want it to believe so you do. Plain and simple. Talk to a psycho, you need one.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Baruch

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on March 18, 2020, 10:25:12 AM

*didn't even smile*

Concentrate on my gold watch, as it swings back and forth ... shortly I will give you the bank number to transfer all your funds too ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SoldierofFortune

Quote from: Baruch on March 18, 2020, 12:32:12 PM
Concentrate on my gold watch, as it swings back and forth ... shortly I will give you the bank number to transfer all your funds too ;-)

I do not think it will be so if i give my intellectual labour in return for your finding me a scholarship to go and study abroad.

*jokes*

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: Baruch on October 08, 2019, 11:18:38 AM
I am part bionic.  My eye lenses replaced for cataracts.  Bow down and worship me, flesh bots.

Assuming your lenses came from a human donor as opposed to off a grinding machine at Ziess, wouldn't that make you more of a Frankenstein's monster than a bionic man?
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Baruch

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on March 18, 2020, 12:48:32 PM
I do not think it will be so if i give my intellectual labour in return for your finding me a scholarship to go and study abroad.

*jokes*

I can't even get a date.  How will I help you study broads? ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SoldierofFortune

I wrote a long entry between my two sips of strong beer.

Damn it... wrongly i closed the window : ( : (

I had been thinking of what to write to this topic between the two of the sips, and then i closed. Funny enough... This must be a God's damn. Maybe ''the god of Alcohol''s damn... you know that the four-letter damn that begins with F. ...

Baruch

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on August 06, 2020, 12:16:02 PM
I wrote a long entry between my two sips of strong beer.

Damn it... wrongly i closed the window : ( : (

I had been thinking of what to write to this topic between the two of the sips, and then i closed. Funny enough... This must be a God's damn. Maybe ''the god of Alcohol''s damn... you know that the four-letter damn that begins with F. ...

Devil possession?  Mostly happens why I try to text from my phone ;-)  Must be Putin's fault ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

henny

This topic is interesting though.