News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Planet Earth: A Laboratory

Started by SoldierofFortune, October 07, 2019, 08:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoldierofFortune

Think of a machine-brain symbiosis:

Brain: Which can provide an accumulated wisdom as time goes by, with an intuition peculiar to the human kind.
Machine: Almost infinite computational power…

The merging of two that can calculate at the degree, that we just can't understand.
However, it can give an output, that we can understand…

imho, we are living in a laboratory… At least, i believe… It must be so…

Hallelujah… Frankly…

Shiranu

Yes, let's let the ultra-rich become even closer to gods. How could that ever hurt the working man?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on October 07, 2019, 08:26:31 PMBrain: Which can provide an accumulated wisdom as time goes by, with an intuition peculiar to the human kind.
Machine: Almost infinite computational power…

The merging of two that can calculate at the degree, that we just can't understand.

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Baruch

I am part bionic.  My eye lenses replaced for cataracts.  Bow down and worship me, flesh bots.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Why am I the only one who isn't getting these drugs?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on October 08, 2019, 12:26:19 PM
Why am I the only one who isn't getting these drugs?

Go to Colorado.  Ask for the special ganja.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Arkansas Mountain High would get a stone Buddha hammered. Pity it's so rare. (Not that I would share anyway.)
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

SoldierofFortune

I do not exactly know why i've started believing that some superior power that i cannot exactly identify directs and controls our life, and directs and controls even our way of thinking, what we are thinking, what we decide.

Do not even try to define me as having a psycotic disorder because i do not have; but i have some subjective experiences, say they are just coincidences... However, statistically, it is impossible that, that much coincidences come into existence. Maybe you, too, experience them but you may not be aware of them on the level of conscience.

I cannot give them meaning. Say it universe, say it God or a high council of Gods... Or some ''technology'' made by humans having by humans to control the rest of the community... in the way they project and plan the future of humanity as they wish with their high wisdom and knowledge...

But there is a power. I am certain of it...That allows me flow the words in my inner mental or intellectual world....

SoldierofFortune

By the way, i am an agnostic atheist practically.

I do not do any religious practice or ritual. Any kind of known religion does not affect my way of life.

But, they give us what we should think: Data Religion...

I am volunteer to be a open trans/post human... I know they exist under ground far from public eyes... But i do not want to be a revolutionary pioneer while the experiments are progressing...or they have completed already.... How the fuck i can know, we just can know what they want us to know by disseminate the knowledge by the media or public intellectuals... and i want to know what i need to know, not more... it's dangerous to know much...

Baruch

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on November 05, 2019, 02:58:42 PM
I do not exactly know why i've started believing that some superior power that i cannot exactly identify directs and controls our life, and directs and controls even our way of thinking, what we are thinking, what we decide.

Do not even try to define me as having a psycotic disorder because i do not have; but i have some subjective experiences, say they are just coincidences... However, statistically, it is impossible that, that much coincidences come into existence. Maybe you, too, experience them but you may not be aware of them on the level of conscience.

I cannot give them meaning. Say it universe, say it God or a high council of Gods... Or some ''technology'' made by humans having by humans to control the rest of the community... in the way they project and plan the future of humanity as they wish with their high wisdom and knowledge...

But there is a power. I am certain of it...That allows me flow the words in my inner mental or intellectual world....

You aren't psychotic or crazy.  If you were psychotic, you wouldn't know who you are, where you are, or who the people around you are.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Sal1981

Quote from: Baruch on November 05, 2019, 07:42:14 PM
You aren't psychotic or crazy.  If you were psychotic, you wouldn't know who you are, where you are, or who the people around you are.
I wouldn't say he wouldn't know, per se, but he would have a distorted view of reality if he were psychotic.

Baruch

Quote from: Sal1981 on November 06, 2019, 04:03:28 AM
I wouldn't say he wouldn't know, per se, but he would have a distorted view of reality if he were psychotic.

I have seen it, in my Mom, when she was in hospital.  "Distorted view of reality" is a mild way of putting it.  Hell, if it is someone you love.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SoldierofFortune

The same as Baruch, i have ''been converted'' to freethinking theism by the experiences i have underwent for some time. The last one of them occured to me just a few minutes ago...

I've come to understand that we are controlled and directed that some kind of superior power because we are not programmed by it and permitted to fully comprehend and recognize it... I am sure of this subjective reality that i cannot persuade you to believe in this kinda so-called belief, a belief that is a type of reality as for me...

I know, you are saying to yourself, that that man is out of control in the sense of mental health… He is immediately required to stay at a psyciatric service... :D

Details will be supplied and i have no intention to make you believe… The God has whispered to me '' you are chosen '' :D

Byes.

Baruch

We are all "Chosen".  In Kabbalah, Adam was the first Jew ;-)

Trust your own eyes and your own reasoning.  Kids, don't try this at home, only try to be adult with adult supervision.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.