United States Greenlights Kurdish Genocide

Started by Shiranu, October 07, 2019, 01:01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

Really? Explain me why an overwhelming population of Western males love a Turkic-Mongolian monster like Genghis Khan?
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

AllPurposeAtheist

The whole world seems to have a love affair with the nastiest people alive as long as they're supposed to be on our side. Once they step on the other side they're global villains.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on October 15, 2019, 02:03:57 PM
The whole world seems to have a love affair with the nastiest people alive as long as they're supposed to be on our side. Once they step on the other side they're global villains.

It's not the people, APA. People give what they're given and shown and they see what they would like to see. I get that people in every country think poeple in other countries are different, but really, they are not.

By the way, I apologise for cussing you. I have no excuse. Just that I am so stressed.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 15, 2019, 01:51:07 PM
Really? Explain me why an overwhelming population of Western males love a Turkic-Mongolian monster like Genghis Khan?

Hahah ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKxtQzwoHH8

John Wayne played Genghis Khan as a Western!  What is not to like?  Genghis Khan (Mongolian) and Nial of the Nine Hostages (Irish) are the most prolific Alpha Males of all time.  Alpha Females are unable to compete even if they fertilized all their eggs.  All Alpha Males want to show no mercy to many 100,000 of enemies, the old fashioned way (decapitation to make a mountain of skulls, like Bamian (Place of Screams) in Afghanistan.  Atilla is a less successful version, died in the newlywed suite at the Hun camp.  Very stylish to pour molten silver down someones throat.  Unless it is Parthians pouring gold down the throat of General Crassus.

Orson Welles also played opposite Tyrone Power, as a Central Asian warlord.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_pldC_yeIY
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Huh?  You need to do much better than that.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 15, 2019, 02:52:59 PM
Huh?  You need to do much better than that.

Only Turkish movies, and Turkish TV are the trend setters for USA memes?  That would be a bizarre claim.  Back in 1979, during the Iran hostage crisis, I wanted to genocide Iranians ... for no good reason.  Just because they offended my pride.  40 years ago, but I remember the ugly thoughts of my fellow Americans, of making Tehran into a glass parking lot.  We are a very violent people.  I myself, in 2001, wanted to treat Afghanistan like Genghis did.  Not proud of that.  That is what testosterone will do to you.  Thank goodness in the future we will all be beautiful submissive slave girls, with whoever succeeds George Soros in the role of super villain as Sugar Daddy, back when GB was groovy. ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYVb4OLk4NQ

That is the EU/UN for you.  Overly cultivated degenerates.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Baruch

Enjoying life.  Sorry you are in a conflict zone.  Seems things have gotten even more "interesting" for you.  I will predict/hope that Syria will settle down and the Syrian refugees return home.  I spite of John Bolton (recently let go by WH) attempt to join Congress in coup against Trump.  He appears to be the one behind the latest Ukraine-gate effort.  Neo-cons are psychos, I tell you!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on October 15, 2019, 05:02:13 PM
Enjoying life.  Sorry you are in a conflict zone.  Seems things have gotten even more "interesting" for you.  I will predict/hope that Syria will settle down and the Syrian refugees return home.  I spite of John Bolton (recently let go by WH) attempt to join Congress in coup against Trump.  He appears to be the one behind the latest Ukraine-gate effort.  Neo-cons are psychos, I tell you!

I am in conflict zone?

Unbeliever

Baruch's head is always in a conflict zone...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Shiranu

The United States is now threatening sanctions on Turkey if they do not cease immediately. Erdogan is basically telling us to fuck ourselves.

1. I'm sorry, what did you expect to happen? You give a dictator the green-light to start a military campaign, then when you tell him he has to stop you expect him to?

2. What does Russia stand to gain from this? When it comes to Trumpian policy, that should be the number one question. Does this leave a path open for Russia to gain territory or puppets and bridge the gap to warm water?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

drunkenshoe

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 15, 2019, 05:40:05 PM
I am in conflict zone?

Izmir isn't Idlib, thought they both begin with "I".  But you are a lot closer than I am.  That and Erdogan is a bandit emir, just like Turks were 1000 years ago.  I love tradition!  All Turkish men should sport a big moustache, ride a Siberian pony, be Muslim, go "ghazi" ... think "land viking".  Central Asians, having the best parties ever since the Massagetae killed Cyrus of Persia.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 15, 2019, 05:51:32 PM
Baruch's head is always in a conflict zone...

If you were a French street mime, how do you get on the Internet?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on October 15, 2019, 06:37:24 PM
The United States is now threatening sanctions on Turkey if they do not cease immediately. Erdogan is basically telling us to fuck ourselves.

1. I'm sorry, what did you expect to happen? You give a dictator the green-light to start a military campaign, then when you tell him he has to stop you expect him to?

2. What does Russia stand to gain from this? When it comes to Trumpian policy, that should be the number one question. Does this leave a path open for Russia to gain territory or puppets and bridge the gap to warm water?

America .. the new Mongol Horde (according to drunkenshoe).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.