The official but, but but... thread

Started by ferdmonger, October 06, 2019, 10:14:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

What about ism ...

Peter Pelosi, son of head of House of Representatives, also involved with corruption in Ukraine, just like Hunter Biden.

Joe Biden, been in corruption with E European oligarchs, not just Ukraine, not just Romania .. ever since the fall of the Iron Curtain.

Hunter Biden in corruption in China, with son of Whitey Bulger and John Kerry's stepson.

All political families in the US are Mafia.  Not just the Kennedy family (JFK dad head of Irish mob in the US).  The US government is a disorganized crime syndicate.  So yes, some people will be punished, some will not.  Same as in the original Godfather movie.

The real US anthem ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzqO1vJkJ9E

Glad I married a 1/2 Italian-American.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: ferdmonger on October 11, 2019, 10:42:37 PM
Maybe.  I don't know what that means.

What I know is that Trump got slapped down in three decisions today.

Not good for the Donald.
Yeah, but someone spit on someone else and that makes liberals look bad.  Trump's gonna win.

Also, that's really minor stuff.  No one cares about who's locked up in cages or who died or who got arrested for campaign finance violations (boring!).  What the people really care about is who spit on who.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 12, 2019, 12:11:49 AM
Yeah, but someone spit on someone else and that makes liberals look bad.  Trump's gonna win.

Also, that's really minor stuff.  No one cares about who's locked up in cages or who died or who got arrested for campaign finance violations (boring!).  What the people really care about is who spit on who.

I really care that killers go free, killers who have killed thousands or millions of people.  Elizabeth Warren's little white lies ... pale by comparison.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

With the exception of my mom and her brother my uncle and a few cousins on my mom's side the whole family on her side can be nice people up until you see their idiotic monsters in human skins.

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on October 12, 2019, 03:51:36 AM
With the exception of my mom and her brother my uncle and a few cousins on my mom's side the whole family on her side can be nice people up until you see their idiotic monsters in human skins.

Perfect candidates for political office (the bad relatives).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

ferdmonger

http://www.startribune.com/fictitious-video-of-president-donald-trump-shooting-critics-and-media-shown-at-his-resort/563020832/

Here we are run amuck with nonsensical whataboutism.

But, but... the media!  Attack the media!  Kill the media!

This is what is passing for our presidency these days.

Baruch

Media has lied, from Thomas Paine forward.  Traitors, all of them.  Have any of you read the anti-Federalist papers?  The usual editorials for the election of 1800?  The media isn't the 4th branch of government.  They are Pravda on the Potomac/Hudson.  So ... they are worthy of attack or dismissal.

Feel the love, Democrats.  You are still in 1861, with slavery of colored folks on welfare, rather than in plantation.  Remember the decapitated fake Trump head from 2017?  Seems fine to me now.  We should have about 300 of those, for all the Dems in Congress, on regular display in front of the Capital building.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: ferdmonger on October 14, 2019, 02:48:27 AM
http://www.startribune.com/fictitious-video-of-president-donald-trump-shooting-critics-and-media-shown-at-his-resort/563020832/

Here we are run amuck with nonsensical whataboutism.

But, but... the media!  Attack the media!  Kill the media!

This is what is passing for our presidency these days.

Yeah, I saw part of that on Amy Goodman's show. How sickening!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

ferdmonger

I don't know who Amy Goodman is but I'm glad she agrees with me.

Mike Cl

Quote from: ferdmonger on October 15, 2019, 02:55:31 AM
I don't know who Amy Goodman is but I'm glad she agrees with me.
She is a news anchor on a show, "Democracy Now!".  I think it is an NPR program--and I do like it.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Unbeliever

That's generally where I start my news day every morning.

These are the headlines for today, for example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7v5DjCNdz4
God Not Found

Baruch

I prefer Sky News Australia (less iiberal than Sky News UK).  BBC is a communist pedophile organization.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

ferdmonger

Gordon Sondland, fresh out of whataboutisms, decided it wasn't worth donating a million bucks to be subject to perjury. 

Unbeliever

Trump vows to protect us with "pre-existing physicians."

LOL
God Not Found

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin