News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Civil War????

Started by Mike Cl, September 30, 2019, 11:12:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on September 30, 2019, 04:47:00 PM
And you guys looked on the problems in the UK as society breaking down, lol.

Britain's fault.  You sent all your religious freaks, criminals, losers here.  Have you got your Cavalier costume or Round Head costume yet?  We have a written constitution, that limits the power of the various departments ... not made up on the run by Bercow or the UK (EU paid for) Supremes.  I would suggest that the Cavalier costume is more fancy ... so it might be more ... your ... style.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

If this attitude accelerates, I am contemplating buying weapons to have in my home for the very first time.  (I am regretting not taking my first father-in-law's offer of a winchester rifle)  I can imagine if shooting actually starts, that it will happen in all 50 states.  I don't see it being an easy to follow groupings as in the first Civil War--it will be heavier in some areas than others, but it could easily be in every state. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 30, 2019, 06:40:47 PM
If this attitude accelerates, I am contemplating buying weapons to have in my home for the very first time.  (I am regretting not taking my first father-in-law's offer of a winchester rifle)  I can imagine if shooting actually starts, that it will happen in all 50 states.  I don't see it being an easy to follow groupings as in the first Civil War--it will be heavier in some areas than others, but it could easily be in every state.

Will these weapons fit into your pseudo-MLK views?  Yes, all war plans fail at first contact.  As a Independent, I expect to sell tickets to the shootout, maybe refreshments (see first Battle of Bull Run).  So I won't need any weapons, just retail equipment, like a kiosk to take credit card charges.  Jews are a peaceful and pragmatic people.  Kekistanis.  We can make shekels off of the Normies and Cuckistanis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Battle_of_Bull_Run

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2UleKAxli0
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: Baruch on September 30, 2019, 06:29:08 PM
Britain's fault.  You sent all your religious freaks, criminals, losers here.  Have you got your Cavalier costume or Round Head costume yet?  We have a written constitution, that limits the power of the various departments ... not made up on the run by Bercow or the UK (EU paid for) Supremes.  I would suggest that the Cavalier costume is more fancy ... so it might be more ... your ... style.

Well didn't send them to you they came willingly.. wait, but they were you, so you were their with them .. except you weren't?

Oh but we did send the bad ones to Australia, but that turned out okay since one of them became an avenger and thunder god.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

We did? Not me. Even with how stupid the UK has been acting lately, America has always had you guys beat with our amazing stupidity. The Right are a bunch of fascist assholes, projecting all their weaknesses and ill-intent on the Left. They try to take away our rights, under the guise of "personal freedoms." They fight against science, but want to push their religion on children in public schools. They idolize the police and the military because they want a police state. America is a shit country, getting shittier by the year. Trying to argue with them is like trying to reason with narcissists.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on September 30, 2019, 09:39:16 PM
We did? Not me. Even with how stupid the UK has been acting lately, America has always had you guys beat with our amazing stupidity. The Right are a bunch of fascist assholes, projecting all their weaknesses and ill-intent on the Left. They try to take away our rights, under the guise of "personal freedoms." They fight against science, but want to push their religion on children in public schools. They idolize the police and the military because they want a police state. America is a shit country, getting shittier by the year. Trying to argue with them is like trying to reason with narcissists.

Or as an old on-line friend who was a Vietnam veteran, who long ago fled to Sweden (1970s) used to say, there are better countries.  Move.  If people didn't think this, my ancestors would have never troubled coming to N America.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Latest gun study ...

Last place Delaware gun ownership at 5%

First place Alaska gun ownership at 61%

If you plan a violent rebellion ... don't base yourself in Delaware (Biden's state).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Mike Cl

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 01, 2019, 08:52:22 AM

That bottom picture is what I'd hope for.  But you may be surprised at the number of white nationalists that are in both the military and on police forces.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

SGOS

Well, kind of, I suppose, but there are still a lot of Americans that realized what's happening here too.  In a way, we can look at Great Britain, and find some solace in recognizing we are not alone.  But don't think for a moment that we enjoy any of it.  Nor do we equate what's happening in Britain with what is happening here.  I see dysfunction both in society and in our respective governing elites.  The combination insures that nothing is permanent or secure.  Governments fall, even well established political systems like Rome, the UK, and the US.  It begins with people thinking it won't happen.  Then as the drift to decay becomes a threat, society reacts  with strange solutions that add to the decay, and then the unexpected happens, and it's Paradise Lost.

Baruch

You Dems can keep Robert E Lee again.  Second times a charm.  It is precisely the fact that the 1860 election divided the military, that made a civil war possible.  About a 50/50 split.  I think it would be a terrible thing to ask our military to fire on our own people.  That is what the UN black helicopters are for ;-)

The impeachment isn't anything.  It is conviction in the Senate that matters.  But people keep using the wrong word!

So, the oath of enlistment/appointment is ... to obey the President as CinC ... the officers appointed by the chain of command going up to the President, and to do that in the context of the UCMJ.

Remembering how things were, the last 22 years in the volunteer military (until I just retired this year), our armed forces are very professional compared to the draftees of the 60s.  They will do nothing outside the Constitution.  So as long as the Constitution isn't ignored, then neither party has anything to worry about.  Sorry, no civil war unless the Dems take extraordinary action beyond statute.  Are they that desperate if they don't get what they want?  Maybe.

Then there are the tweets by Trump implying doing something outside the Constitution.  Such orders will not be obeyed.  An Article 25 would result.  For real, not just because to TDS by psycho Dem officials in Jan 2017.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 01, 2019, 09:02:32 AM
That bottom picture is what I'd hope for.  But you may be surprised at the number of white nationalists that are in both the military and on police forces.
And their cohorts will shoot them too, if need. "All enemies, foreign AND domestic."
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on October 01, 2019, 11:08:23 AM
And their cohorts will shoot them too, if need. "All enemies, foreign AND domestic."

Correct.  But Dems or Repubs won't be enemies, unless a constitutional violation occurs.  I think that happening is remote.  Just because "I hate your guts" doesn't make an enemy under UCMJ.  Otherwise all the hippies would have died in the 60s.

At least Robert E Lee was decent enough to consider Lincoln's offer, and changed uniform when he decided to support Virginia instead.  Troops firing on each other, in the same uniform, crosses a severe line risking execution if captured.  Sometimes even if in a different uniform as some German-Americans in the Wehrmacht found out.  Similarly infiltrating Germans caught in US uniform in the Battle of the Bulge.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Quote from: Munch on September 30, 2019, 07:16:23 PM
Well didn't send them to you they came willingly.. wait, but they were you, so you were their with them .. except you weren't?
Yup.  We didn't get the ones escaping religious persecution... we got the ones who wanted to practice religious persecution.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan