News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Personal favorite '80s song(s)?

Started by twozerozeroonefive, September 27, 2019, 04:26:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackleaf

The 80's had a lot of great music. This one was a hit when I was born at the end of 1989. Makes me miss the days when the music was about the melodies, and not just the lyrics (which mostly aren't even good).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt2mbGP6vFI
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

Quote from: trdsf on October 01, 2019, 01:25:44 AM
Regardless of what you thought about the song, it was an absolutely groundbreaking video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914

I've completely forgot about that. WOW.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

I loved that song. And The Pain killer.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

drunkenshoe

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

PopeyesPappy

If the 70's count then this thread needs more Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Eagles, Bad Company, John Lennon, Neil Young, Derek and the Dominos, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Rolling Stones, Elton John, Aerosmith, Bob Marley,
Clash, Sex Pistols, Kinks, B-52's, Black Sabbath and Pink Floyd.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

drunkenshoe

One of my favourite Beatles songs. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsRatIMUSu8

I loved this one very much when I was a litttle kid. LOL, and the rest...Beatles is the first music I've listened as a kid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8LbJfC0SYM

drunkenshoe

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on October 17, 2019, 01:01:07 PM
If the 70's count then this thread needs more Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Eagles, Bad Company, John Lennon, Neil Young, Derek and the Dominos, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Rolling Stones, Elton John, Aerosmith, Bob Marley,
Clash, Sex Pistols, Kinks, B-52's, Black Sabbath and Pink Floyd.

Do you have a good pic from bad boy days? :P

drunkenshoe

drunkenshoe