Pelosi Announced A Formal Impeachment Investigation Into President Donald Trump

Started by drunkenshoe, September 25, 2019, 07:04:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 26, 2019, 04:07:00 AM
It looks unlikley to me too. Actually, I am worried that they will make a hero out of him in this process while it won't give any results.
Some segment will do that anyway.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on September 26, 2019, 05:01:44 AM
Well, intellectuals have done %*$$#^ to French pseudo-chads since Louis Quators.  Sorry, but you missed my earlier posts, that I no longer support democracy?  Well I don't.  I reject human rights and morality as well.  I favor a Cromwell dictatorship for the US and GB.  John Locke can lick my %*#&#*.  Brits say they are ashamed of the last 300 years of their country.  I agree vis a vis Anglophone history but for different reasons.

Why are you afraid of White Christian Males?  Waiting for revanchist Russian Orthodox Czarist to "rape" your country?

"Watch: Drone Airdrops Drugs To Inmates At Ohio Jail" ... this is what the Enlightenment has brought to us here.

I am describing the alternate world you fantasize about. See, you can have it both ways. Every right and standard you enjoy is a result of that 300 years of bullshit. That's why it is very convenient not to support democracy and human rights when you have it. Yea, it is that simple. 15 year old teenagers are better posers than you. 

But then that's not even true. You don't think about the world, democracy, fuckamocracy or human right or spotted wights. For the third time, you are depressed. Because you are officially an old man now, because you feel useless. You choose to act like those milennials you supposedly are so against. And you are too stupid to realise, to enjoy the freedom you have now. You are done and can do anything you want. Your responsibility for others ended.   Instead you choose to wallow in some made up rage, existantial crisis, 'oh the world has always been something else... oh vah waaah' thinking about what you could/should have done in your life, what people should/cold do now. That's everybody, you idiot. 

Go out, make a small fire in the woods in cold weather, stare at it and smell it. Travel. Go to Mynmar and tell people how overrated the human rights are. Go to a pottery workshop. Learn to play an isntrument. Paint. Plant. Learn kramagav. Go to pubs and flirt with women. DO something. Or with this pace, considering your age, with your position and current mental situation, you are going to have a heart attack. You are too young to die. And stop getting on my nerves.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on September 26, 2019, 05:40:10 AM
Some segment will do that anyway.

Yeah that is true. But if he manages to get into a position of some sort of a misundertood anti-hero; 'victim' on top of that, it would be worse. History has a way of making garbage precious in that sense.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 26, 2019, 06:34:55 AM
Yeah that is true. But if he manages to get into a position of some sort of a misundertood anti-hero; 'victim' on top of that, it would be worse. History has a way of making garbage precious in that sense.
Some people adore Hitler.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 26, 2019, 07:09:15 AM
LOL. Yeah. Another way of looking at it.
My point is that every bad guy has/had admirers. My semi-feral cousins are saying that there is a great conspiracy at work to "defeat all the good things Trump has done for the country!!!"
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on September 26, 2019, 07:30:29 AM
My point is that every bad guy has/had admirers. My semi-feral cousins are saying that there is a great conspiracy at work to "defeat all the good things Trump has done for the country!!!"

OW and Lol'ed at semi-feral.

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 26, 2019, 06:32:05 AM
I am describing the alternate world you fantasize about. See, you can have it both ways. Every right and standard you enjoy is a result of that 300 years of bullshit. That's why it is very convenient not to support democracy and human rights when you have it. Yea, it is that simple. 15 year old teenagers are better posers than you. 

But then that's not even true. You don't think about the world, democracy, fuckamocracy or human right or spotted wights. For the third time, you are depressed. Because you are officially an old man now, because you feel useless. You choose to act like those milennials you supposedly are so against. And you are too stupid to realise, to enjoy the freedom you have now. You are done and can do anything you want. Your responsibility for others ended.   Instead you choose to wallow in some made up rage, existantial crisis, 'oh the world has always been something else... oh vah waaah' thinking about what you could/should have done in your life, what people should/cold do now. That's everybody, you idiot. 

Go out, make a small fire in the woods in cold weather, stare at it and smell it. Travel. Go to Mynmar and tell people how overrated the human rights are. Go to a pottery workshop. Learn to play an isntrument. Paint. Plant. Learn kramagav. Go to pubs and flirt with women. DO something. Or with this pace, considering your age, with your position and current mental situation, you are going to have a heart attack. You are too young to die. And stop getting on my nerves.

You come from the "semantics" of Continental Philosophy.  Mine is clearly British/Scottish in origin.  This is why GB is leaving, semantic incompatibility.

George Soros isn't my idol.  No, just chatting, not trying to try you.  Except you don't answer my questions ;-)  You are only as old as you think.  Fear is the mind killer.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 26, 2019, 06:34:55 AM

Narrative control by ISI in Pakistan, CIA in US etc.  This legend making is what it is all about ... bollocks too.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on September 26, 2019, 06:44:20 AM
Some people adore Hitler.

Trump isn't Hitler.  AOC isn't Stalin.

And yes, the majority in Russia feel that Stalin did nothing wrong.  It is illegal in Germany to say that Hitler did nothing wrong, but they think it.  It isn't just Japan who has never made peace with the 20th century.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Mike Cl

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 26, 2019, 08:58:39 AM
Nobody says Trump is Hitler.
Trump is not Hitler.  But he is a wanna-be.  He admires the dictators of the world and is just itching to become one.  He already is the equivalent of a mob boss; he wants to become the Godfather, as well.   
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on September 25, 2019, 06:17:22 PM
I am from a completely different world.  I have become completely deprogrammed from the Enlightenment BS of the last 300 years.

Well, aren't you special?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman