Pelosi Announced A Formal Impeachment Investigation Into President Donald Trump

Started by drunkenshoe, September 25, 2019, 07:04:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on September 26, 2019, 01:35:05 PM
Dems are at least half brave now.  But starting investigation into impeachment, isn't the same as actually writing the bill and voting for it.  Ms Pelosi is probably still fooling the AOC faction.

I find the British version of political chaos to have a more interesting accent.

Before it's over we may have to storm the WH and drag the fucker out by his fake hair.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on September 26, 2019, 01:40:42 PM
in that sense, if I were fully out of the closet, I would be just as vulnerable as you.  And neither of us play banjo!  BTW - The Beatles were a good part of the 60s.

I always wanted to play banjo, ever since I used to watch Hee Haw. Never got around to it, though.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 26, 2019, 01:41:18 PM
Before it's over we may have to storm the WH and drag the fucker out by his fake hair.

The toupe will come loose, right?  Not a practical plan.  So ... where were you when LBJ or Nixon were fucking over the US and the rest of the planet?  I was too young.  More recently, where were you when Shrub was invading Iraq for no good reason?  I was fooled by Gen Colin Powell.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 26, 2019, 01:43:30 PM
I always wanted to play banjo, ever since I used to watch Hee Haw. Never got around to it, though.

You seem more of a Petticoat Junction type.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on September 26, 2019, 01:45:10 PM
The toupe will come loose, right?

Nah, I bet they've got that thing glued on so tight it'll never embarrass him again. Like this;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCmyZcBnC2M

QuoteMore recently, where were you when Shrub was invading Iraq for no good reason?

I was protesting the invasion. I made a sign that said

JUST CAUSE?
.......OR.......
JUST 'CAUSE BUSH
....SAYS SO?......
God Not Found

Mike Cl

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 26, 2019, 01:27:52 PM
I don't know what will happen, but it'll be fun to watch - until it isn't.
It is all quite interesting.  Until it becomes an utter horror. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 26, 2019, 05:36:51 PM
It is all quite interesting.  Until it becomes an utter horror.

That is normal when theory becomes reality, with what is wanted is obtained.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 27, 2019, 05:06:15 AM
LOOL. AHAHAHAH. Oh. I love you.

I am not an mere ego.  I am you and you are me, we are special together.  Where two or more are gathered together in my power, there I am.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 27, 2019, 01:38:23 PM
Stop everything, he doesn't want to be impeached.

Boris wants a vote of no confidence.  Trump wants an impeachment.  Both intend to turn it to their advantage.  Risk taking is necessary, but arrogance leads to anyone's undoing.  A 16 year old depressed anxious teenager is not the messiah.  Neither are the "gang of four" in the House of Representatives ... though they remind me of the clique around Mao Tse Tung's widow.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 27, 2019, 01:39:13 PM
And I'm pretty ordinary.

Like most people, you know your name, but not what you are nor who you are.  This is the consequence of metaphysical ignorance.  No human being, even an aborted fetus, is ordinary.  The European enlightenment was a false dawn, compared to India.  The mere scribblings of over-age autistic teen males.  I no longer see it necessary to defend Western culture (as I have all my life), in fact keeping it, might be worse than letting it go.  Perhaps even, the sweeping away of the Northern Hemisphere by the Southern Hemisphere, is inevitable.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on September 27, 2019, 08:19:04 AM
I am not an mere ego.  I am you and you are me, we are special together.  Where two or more are gathered together in my power, there I am.

Are you the Walrus?
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 28, 2019, 01:37:56 PM
Are you the Walrus?

The mother walrus who sank the Russian boat, because she thought her babies were in danger?  Yeah, I could to that.  Both R and D are a threat to my daughter's future greater than Xi or Putin.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.