News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Islam is right about women.

Started by Munch, September 21, 2019, 05:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

I love this, his is one of those instances of showing what a simple message can do to people and their thought process unwoven by it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DqBkuC4Oh-g

Showing the reaction to the message posted around both online and hung around towns and cities, the reaction to the simple phrase had the desired effect.

The simple premise is two fold, one, you disagree with the message entirely and acknowledge Islam as being a cult that undermines women's rights and makes them lesser beings, or two, you agree with the statement believing in Islam as being a structure that gives order to women for what you perceive as the better, which would fall in line with followers if the cult.

But the confusion comes from the woke generation, because they can't rationally agree or disagree with the message. To disagree in favour of women's rights would mean your calling into question the state of Islam itself which you perceive as the beliefs brown people follow, so that would break that fundamental belief you hold that middle Eastern beliefs is that of peace.
However if you do agree with the statement because you believe Islam is a religion of peace, then you flat out ignoring the suffering of women said cult puts on them that also conflicts with your woke beliefs.

The way this has blown up from five simple words showcases the way certain groups think today, or inability to break from their own social indoctrination
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

All over the Western world there are threats from Muslim people, both citizens and immigrants.  The desperation of the Left, results in allying themselves with every alienated faction (see LBGT etc), to increase their numbers and agitation by any means available.  The old Middle Eastern strategy that the enemy of my enemy is my ally.

It is part of my POV that Left is unavoidable and essential in all societies, being the faction most alienated from the status quo, those who turn their natural aggression against their own society, and against each other and themselves.  The more natural position, is the status quo supporting Right, who turn their aggression against their neighbors.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

I find this kind of stuff hilarious in every aspect.

First of all, what people think about something like this written on paper is really not important, because those reactions are fake. They are fake in the sense that they are sterilised and said in the confidence of making a comment on something that will never touch themselves. It has nothing to do with adherence to an ideology or even opinions. They were fake 10 years ago, they still are. Same goes for men going about women or this going on about that. 

These people, the vlogger, these women, people making comments...etc live a life that doesn't change compared to Middle Eastern countries and I am not even talking about the ones in hot zones. The simplest one is that the prices of meat, bread, milk, cheese...etc basics need don't change at where they live. They just go on their lives and make these comments. The social life is something open even if you want it or not. It exists in every style.

The Western economy is based on that certain style of life, also a social life which is either lived by a minority in some or nonexistent in most Islamic countries, because it depends on women. Women active in work life at every level, women active in social life at every level. That is the reason why Western countries have come to shoot for equal rights for everyone in the first place.

More importantly, this is the fundamental base for Western States and governments having more control in their lands than any other country. About everything. Civil rights. Simply put, that is why they are successful and dictating the world.

Now comes the second hilarious part. 

With social media movements like red pill and it subs, tons of white western men who are actually living in the safe, normal life of their Western country started to advocate for sharia standards for women. I have talked with few of them, lol.

Why? Because these morons, really, actually think that if this happens, they will have a 'better' life, they will have a virgin young wife or will have an access to pussy in a much easy way and if they cheat it is normal. If they have more than one spouse it will be much better and they will rule over them as they wish. There is a scale of visions of these men, according to their expectations and each of them are more moronic than other. They really do believe that women will behave 'differently' and life will be 'different', because women in Islamic countries do so. In short, in their minds they will do whatever they want with women. Because that's what they think happens in the Middle East.

Western people, Americans first-closed country, generally have highly distorted views about the world cultures, but I promise you, there have never been generations of males this dumb in its history. Forget the other cultures, they are completely cut out of real, physical life in their own culture. Internet mediums dumbed people down so badly, the new average is retarded. Retarded.   

Put these men in ships and send them over here. Please. Not even to sharia countries, here where I live. Let's see how they will take to being male in a really male dominant culture. It's far from the sweet pretend game they play on the social media. *Evil laugh.   

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Blackleaf

Christianity is right about women. So, Munch, are you "triggered?" Clearly, this statement has you trapped in a situation where you have to choose between treating Christians with basic human dignity or accepting that women are not entitled to equal treatment under the law. There is no third option that could ever possibly be conceived. Your brain must be tearing itself apart with such incredible cognitive dissonance!
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Munch

Quote from: Blackleaf on September 22, 2019, 05:36:02 PM
Christianity is right about women. So, Munch, are you "triggered?" Clearly, this statement has you trapped in a situation where you have to choose between treating Christians with basic human dignity or accepting that women are not entitled to equal treatment under the law. There is no third option that could ever possibly be conceived. Your brain must be tearing itself apart with such incredible cognitive dissonance!

now that was a pretty weak attempt, since I look at Christianity the same way I do Islam, a mass cult.
Is it my fault you can't separate the cult of islam from the people in that part of the world?

Blackleaf

Quote from: Munch on September 22, 2019, 10:07:28 PM
now that was a pretty weak attempt, since I look at Christianity the same way I do Islam, a mass cult.
Is it my fault you can't separate the cult of islam from the people in that part of the world?

It is not I who has trouble separating the people from the religion. When the only thing I have to do to show the weaknesses in your argument is trade one religious group with another, that is the textbook definition of a softball. And no, you cannot tell me that you look at Christianity the same way you do Islam when you claim that Christianity promotes "traditional family values." It is clear that you give one religion more credit than the other. The biggest difference between Christianity and Islam is power. Christianity has a ton of power in countries like ours, while Islam has none. Yet you've allowed yourself to be conditioned by Conservative Christians to fear those they see as their competition.
--Fulke Greville--

Minimalist

Quote from: Munch on September 22, 2019, 10:07:28 PM

It would be nice if they would separate themselves.
The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on September 22, 2019, 05:36:02 PM

Primitive Christianity = if you are in the cult

1. Men and women are the same (no sexism)
2. Jew and Gentile are the same (no parochialism)
3. Master and slave are the same (no classes)
4. From each according to what they have, to each what they need (no wealth hoarding)
5. Rule against interest extended to all members (not just Jews) (no financial class)

In short, Karl Marx ;-)

From some people's POV, that is the very definition of morality.  Judaism and Islam share some but not all of these values.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Putting aside the hypocrisy of constantly complaining about "outrage culture" while raging about movie characters changing race or gender, and the assumption that the easily offended blue haired college students represent all Leftists, the statement in the OP is fundamentally flawed for a number of reasons.

Islam is right? Which version of Islam? There are multiple sects of Islam, just like in Christianity. Muslims are not some homogeneous group that all think the same. Some may interpret their holy texts differently. Some may believe things that are not mentioned in their texts or are outright contradictory to their texts. So when you say Islam is right about women, which version of Islam, and what are they right about?

If you ask a Christian of they believe women are equal to men, most would probably say yes. But if you ask them if the wife has equal authority as the husband, or if women can be pastors, then you find that many of them don't really believe in equality like they say they do. Some do believe in true equality, in spite of their scriptures, but other Christians use politics to limit women's rights according to their interpretations of scripture. If I said that Christianity was right about women, which Christians would I be talking about? Catholics? Lutherans? Southern Baptists?

Let me help you with something, Munch. If you see Leftists coming to the defense of Muslims, it is almost certainly not because they condone those Muslims' beliefs, or the actions taken by those who hold those beliefs. It's because they see one religion, which has a near complete control of the government, bullying people of a smaller religious group. Unlike Conservatives, who think that "religious freedom" means that they (and they alone) can impose their religion on everyone else, Liberals believe in real religious freedom. That includes the right for Muslims to practice their own religion, as long as they don't harm others or impede the rights of others.

If you want to criticize Islam, then fine. There is a lot to criticize, although my knowledge of the religion is much more limited than with Christianity, so there's not much I can say about it. But enough of this bullshit anti-SJW propaganda from people who don't know and don't want to know what they're talking about.
--Fulke Greville--

Munch

Quote from: Blackleaf on September 23, 2019, 01:05:41 AM
Putting aside the hypocrisy of constantly complaining about "outrage culture" while raging about movie characters changing race or gender, and the assumption that the easily offended blue haired college students represent all Leftists, the statement in the OP is fundamentally flawed for a number of reasons.

Pretty sure that same outrage culture would be screaming about changing characters gender/race if it was the reverse of a group that look at being oppressed in any medium. Try that on if they had a white male captain marvel, or a white Storm in x-men, cause its funny when the reverse of your statement shows the same hypocrisy you claim I have.

QuoteIslam is right? Which version of Islam? There are multiple sects of Islam, just like in Christianity. Muslims are not some homogeneous group that all think the same. Some may interpret their holy texts differently. Some may believe things that are not mentioned in their texts or are outright contradictory to their texts. So when you say Islam is right about women, which version of Islam, and what are they right about?

Like having to explain a joke making it their is now joke, having to explain this to you means you've already lost the funny side of it. This is you quite literally making a mountain out of a mole hill when you don't seem to get how the statement is taking a poke at those who would get so easily offended by it, and infact your reaction here suggests you being part of that target demographic that was conflicted by it, making those who make the statement successful.

QuoteIf you ask a Christian of they believe women are equal to men, most would probably say yes. But if you ask them if the wife has equal authority as the husband, or if women can be pastors, then you find that many of them don't really believe in equality like they say they do. Some do believe in true equality, in spite of their scriptures, but other Christians use politics to limit women's rights according to their interpretations of scripture. If I said that Christianity was right about women, which Christians would I be talking about? Catholics? Lutherans? Southern Baptists?

And continuing making that molehill into a bigger mountain..

QuoteLet me help you with something, Munch. If you see Leftists coming to the defense of Muslims, it is almost certainly not because they condone those Muslims' beliefs, or the actions taken by those who hold those beliefs. It's because they see one religion, which has a near complete control of the government, bullying people of a smaller religious group. Unlike Conservatives, who think that "religious freedom" means that they (and they alone) can impose their religion on everyone else, Liberals believe in real religious freedom. That includes the right for Muslims to practice their own religion, as long as they don't harm others or impede the rights of others.

LOL! Real religious freedom, does that include the freedom to take the piss freely of christians that frequent here?
I suppose its okay for those groups of muslims to throw gays off buildings and whip their women too because its what their religion says is okay to do? I mean wouldn't it go against their religious rights if you stopped them doing that?

leftists, or more correctly, 'woke progressives' can't face telling the truth about islam because its so tightly bound to people in the middle east, where as Christianity is no longer bound to white people in the west, so can he separated from western culture and free to insult anyone following Christianity without fear of thinking your insulting someone on a personal level like you would a middle easterner by insulting islam.

QuoteIf you want to criticize Islam, then fine. There is a lot to criticize, although my knowledge of the religion is much more limited than with Christianity, so there's not much I can say about it. But enough of this bullshit anti-SJW propaganda from people who don't know and don't want to know what they're talking about.

lol, thats a fucking joke right, thats the excuse your using? You don't know enough about it so you don't think you should talk about it? Fuck me...

Theres this pretty amazing tool we have these days, you might have heard about it. its called google, and its on this device called a pc!

I didn't know how to bake pumpkin pie before this amazing tool but I discovered how to through it, its amazing.

As for the anti-sjw stuff, in admitting you acknowledge its sjw stuff, I feel just as I have the freedoms to say whatever the fuck I like about christianity and islam, I also have the same right to say whatever i like about the woke generation and sjws in it, since it is its own cult.

And if that offends you, well, its your right to get offended.

Baruch

Back in the Cold War, it was East vs West.  Post-Cold War it is South vs North.  The Left (in the West) previously allied with the East.  Now they ally with the South.  Muslims are seen as part of the South, so are allies of the Left (in the West).  And so you won't see the Left (in the West) criticizing their allies.

In Europe, Christianity is just churches that are unused, and visited by tourists.  It isn't that way in the US.  Mosques and synagogues are also well used here.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

kilodelta

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Jason Harvestdancer

I think it was a pretty clever troll.  Pit two victim groups against each other with one sign.  Of course they don't know why they are angry, they have to choose which group they support and which they oppress.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!