U.S. Navy Confirms Multiple Unexplained, Leaked UFO Videos Are Legitimate

Started by Shiranu, September 19, 2019, 01:53:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 20, 2019, 01:24:55 PM
I'll have to see some very extraordinary evidence before I even consider believing such extraordinary claims as alien visitation of Earth.
Best I can give you ten grainy youtube vids, thirty obvious 'shop jobs, and one photo of Venus.  It's totes aliens, though.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on September 20, 2019, 10:06:37 PM
Best I can give you ten grainy youtube vids, thirty obvious 'shop jobs, and one photo of Venus.  It's totes aliens, though.

I like the conspiracy of underwater flying saucers off of Catalina Island (California) ... explains a lot about that state.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 19, 2019, 01:15:19 PM
They may consider our gut microbiome to be our "leaders," and we're just robots they've built to feed them and such. Only way to make contact with our microbial masters is through the one orifice that leads straight to them. Apparently they frown on just digging their own hole, through our abdomens, to get at them.
No, no.  They don't care about microbes.  We are Earth's primary species.  All other living things are just fluff.  After global warming, when all other species have vanished into extinction, man will be the only living thing that endured, because we are mighty.

Gawdzilla Sama

Humans won't let ALL the animals go extinct. We will always have fans of dog fighting, cock fighting, bull fighting, cat videos, and steak.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on September 23, 2019, 09:57:24 AM
Humans won't let ALL the animals go extinct. We will always have fans of dog fighting, cock fighting, bull fighting, cat videos, and steak.

Bull baiting .... aham .... and don't forget betting on Siamese fighting fish!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Shiranu on September 19, 2019, 01:53:43 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZeAYsz7rvw

I am too sober to presented with this information tbh.

1. Fox News. Ugh. Why am I not surprised these people are perpetuating this conspiracy theory?

2. What does the Navy have to do with aircraft? It'd be one thing if the Airforce saw these things and were like, "WTF? That isn't ours!" But the Navy finding unidentified flying aircraft doesn't lend any more credibility to their claims. Like imagine the IRS saying the same thing. Yeah, they're part of the government, but what do they know about it?

3. The idea that the government is secretly hiding aliens was ironically used by the government as a cover up for their own embarrassments. By perpetuating this conspiracy, they draw attention away from their real secrets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvnxF6Hwwmg&list=LLfrQXh-brB1wUrW0SuY9Xpw&index=69&t=0s
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Real secrets?  What is Trump hiding under his combover?  Paranoia much?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Baruch on September 23, 2019, 01:03:43 PM
Real secrets?  What is Trump hiding under his combover?  Paranoia much?

It's actually pretty simple. They chose Area 51 because it was in the middle of nowhere, and they could test their new aircraft there without anyone noticing. But somebody did notice. The guy who noticed was a moron, however, and went to them saying that he witnessed what he believed to be extraterrestrial spacecraft.

"Uhh... Yeah... Alien spacecraft. That's what it was. Totally wasn't us. Here, let me tell you about all the secret alien stuff we have. But you have to promise me you won't tell anybody!"
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Gawdzilla Sama

The assumption that there were alien spacecraft there was convenient for the USAF while they were developing the Wobblin' Goblin.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

What Kenneth Arnold saw was a contingent of flying wings, I think.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 24, 2019, 01:22:21 PM

Nazi Germany built them first, and the Volkswagen too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO3OS6FNVeI

And the US was working on one during WW II also.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 24, 2019, 01:22:21 PM
Actually, the maneuvers the objects apparently made were impossible for any physical object.
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on September 24, 2019, 03:28:16 PM
Actually, the maneuvers the objects apparently made were impossible for any physical object.

Swamp gas .... over the ocean ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.