U.S. Navy Confirms Multiple Unexplained, Leaked UFO Videos Are Legitimate

Started by Shiranu, September 19, 2019, 01:53:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

SGOS

I have no doubt in my mind, not one, that unidentified flying objects exist.  But I think it's a stretch to assume aliens haul us up to their flying machines to do anal probes.  Fucking aliens, travel across the galaxy so they can to anal probes?  Just how much can you learn about a new species by doing anal probes?  I mean give me a break.  I think these aliens just have a weird fixation.  The information about our race anyone gains by looking up someone's butt is quite limited, but they get you in their space craft and the first thing they do is get out the probe to see what's up there.  How did they ever get intelligent enough to do space travel?

Mike Cl

UFO's are just that--unidentified; don't know what it is.  That does not mean aliens--not from the center of the world or from anywhere else.  I do think life exists elsewhere; and that includes intelligent life.  Does not mean they have the technological ability to get from wherever to here. Those who believe in alien abductions or ghosts or supernatural things, I put in the same category as theists.   
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on September 19, 2019, 09:11:12 AM
I have no doubt in my mind, not one, that unidentified flying objects exist.  But I think it's a stretch to assume aliens haul us up to their flying machines to do anal probes.  Fucking aliens, travel across the galaxy so they can to anal probes?  Just how much can you learn about a new species by doing anal probes?  I mean give me a break.  I think these aliens just have a weird fixation.  The information about our race anyone gains by looking up someone's butt is quite limited, but they get you in their space craft and the first thing they do is get out the probe to see what's up there.  How did they ever get intelligent enough to do space travel?

So all aliens are straight? ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: SGOS on September 19, 2019, 09:11:12 AM

They may consider our gut microbiome to be our "leaders," and we're just robots they've built to feed them and such. Only way to make contact with our microbial masters is through the one orifice that leads straight to them. Apparently they frown on just digging their own hole, through our abdomens, to get at them.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 19, 2019, 01:15:19 PM
They may consider our gut microbiome to be our "leaders," and we're just robots they've built to feed them and such. Only way to make contact with our microbial masters is through the one orifice that leads straight to them. Apparently they frown on just digging their own hole, through our abdomens, to get at them.

Absolutely thinking outside the box.  1000 likes.  But this would be better than a Star Trek IV variant ... that we have whales in our gut! (idea from Fantastic Voyage combined with Star Trek).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Sal1981

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 19, 2019, 01:15:19 PM
Reminds me of that Rick & Morty episode with the gut amusement park in a hobo.

Gawdzilla Sama

There's a short story where a human crash lands on Mars and meets the Martians. They're a good bunch of beings and become very concerned when their examination of this alien shows that a parasite has grown in his body and has spread its tentacles throughout him from it's position at the top of the spinal cord. Being concerned for his body's welfare they announce they'll remove the parasite.

Were they wrong?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

This silliness will never end. It's too good of an opium and the mirror mirror on the wall for a planet full of monkeys. You can adapt anything to it too from religion to whatnot.

Everybody is after human, esp. our assss, we arrre daat special, take that aliens. Look at dat asss, shayke it.

If there was a universal facebook including every civilisation in some universal network, I swear, ours would have been one of those narcissistic, dumb, ignorant people accounts where men and women constantly post their countless close up photos in different clothes, chatting about how they look and who was looking at their biceps or tits... because they were jelaous and wanted a piece.

Ow, this is so embarrassing. I am so happy that nobody is actually even watching.   
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on September 20, 2019, 07:58:37 AM
There's a short story where a human crash lands on Mars and meets the Martians. They're a good bunch of beings and become very concerned when their examination of this alien shows that a parasite has grown in his body and has spread its tentacles throughout him from it's position at the top of the spinal cord. Being concerned for his body's welfare they announce they'll remove the parasite.

Were they wrong?

Origin of zombies?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 20, 2019, 08:43:26 AM
This silliness will never end. It's too good of an opium and the mirror mirror on the wall for a planet full of monkeys. You can adapt anything to it too from religion to whatnot.

Everybody is after human, esp. our assss, we arrre daat special, take that aliens. Look at dat asss, shayke it.

If there was a universal facebook including every civilisation in some universal network, I swear, ours would have been one of those narcissistic, dumb, ignorant people accounts where men and women constantly post their countless close up photos in different clothes, chatting about how they look and who was looking at their biceps or tits... because they were jelaous and wanted a piece.

Ow, this is so embarrassing. I am so happy that nobody is actually even watching.

Fortunately our twerking can only be exposed to the universe at the speed of light.  It should be just past Alpha Centauri by now.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I'll have to see some very extraordinary evidence before I even consider believing such extraordinary claims as alien visitation of Earth.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 20, 2019, 01:24:55 PM
I'll have to see some very extraordinary evidence before I even consider believing such extraordinary claims as alien visitation of Earth.

I am not proof enough of alien intelligence?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBT68a56s70
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.