Source of post-Modern social policy ...

Started by Baruch, September 14, 2019, 12:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

The Club of Rome, sponsored by the Vatican back in the 70s.

Quote by Club of Rome: "In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill....All these dangers are caused by human intervention....and thus the “real enemy, then, is humanity itself....believe humanity requires a common motivation, namely a common adversary in order to realize world government. It does not matter if this common enemy is “a real one or….one invented for the purpose."
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on September 14, 2019, 12:34:09 PM
Citation?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_First_Global_Revolution (1993)

Criticized of course.  You were expecting recordings of conversations between the Vatican and EU Counsellors?

Apparently triggered by Agenda 21 ... the public part infringing on national and individual rights in favor of UN one world government ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda_21 (1993)

The original Club of Rome report indicated collapse of industrial economies in the mid-21st century ...

Background ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club_of_Rome

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Limits_to_Growth (1972) ... this is what I read originally back in the 70s ...

Of course the model was criticized, because it didn't predict what the governments wanted to see (success with exponential growth of population and per-capita resource consumption, from all models of capitalism, including China) aka American Dream/EU Dream.  Current global warming models can be criticized for the same open ended reasons (model is too simplistic).

Adding it all up, coming collapse, unless per capita resource exploitation is drastically reduced, or human population is drastically reduced ...

Arithmetic doesn't lie.  AOC is correct ... though Club of Rome predictions or her predictions might be off by a decade.

This is what happens when you treat the world as one giant corporation (Rothschilds), that needs a fire sale.  This is what the Plutocrats wanted in 1928 ... "sell everything" ... in order to reduce over-capacity of industrial output.  This is the same, where the over-capacity is in ... people.  This is why the UN is now recommending that dead humans become a primary food source (at least for awhile).

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/sep/6/cannibalism-whacked-scientist-says-eating-humans-c/

Lol on picture in this report that reminds me of Birds by Alfred Hitchcock.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Shiranu on September 14, 2019, 12:34:09 PM
Citation?

You can't really expect Baruch to make much sense.  He exists in a small world of his own creation.  It is difficult to understand how he thinks.  I try to encourage him to use the knowledge he obviously has.  I think I sometimes succeed, but it is like getting a claustrophobic miner out of a small shaft sometimes.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 15, 2019, 04:32:07 AM
You can't really expect Baruch to make much sense.  He exists in a small world of his own creation.  It is difficult to understand how he thinks.  I try to encourage him to use the knowledge he obviously has.  I think I sometimes succeed, but it is like getting a claustrophobic miner out of a small shaft sometimes.

You failed to read any of that evidence.  You are Polly-Anna, with your fingers in your ears, saying la, la, la ... mind made up, damn the contrary evidence.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SoldierofFortune

The same method was applied to occupy and annex Afganistan. It is not about petrol(aka Money) 'coz there is no need for it for ones who print it. and not about to finish terrorism and establish a peaceful world.
The people of America must have made believe and convince that a real terror was at the gate. By an inside operation an enemy was ''created''. A creation from nothing, 'coz there was actually no real enemy. The operation Afganistan was falsely legitimated not just in the eye of the people of America, but all of the World.

It is the same for America's taking part in the WWII. It is all about the media propaganda by intelligence services to make the people unite and share the same public opinion that the operations by the state is required and important. So, people does not rebel againist the state.

Baruch

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on September 20, 2019, 04:48:40 PM
The same method was applied to occupy and annex Afganistan. It is not about petrol(aka Money) 'coz there is no need for it for ones who print it. and not about to finish terrorism and establish a peaceful world.
The people of America must have made believe and convince that a real terror was at the gate. By an inside operation an enemy was ''created''. A creation from nothing, 'coz there was actually no real enemy. The operation Afganistan was falsely legitimated not just in the eye of the people of America, but all of the World.

It is the same for America's taking part in the WWII. It is all about the media propaganda by intelligence services to make the people unite and share the same public opinion that the operations by the state is required and important. So, people does not rebel againist the state.

Shh.  You can't leak government truth, unless authorized by government to be a fake leaker.

Fact is, not just in the Vietnam War, public support for government action is crucial.  In theory, democracy solves this problem ... in theory.

And yes, the US isn't the good guys.  There are no good guys.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.