News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Dump your current earworm here!

Started by trdsf, September 14, 2019, 11:06:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trdsf

Because the only way to get rid of an earworm is to give it to someone else.

I woke up with this stuck in my head.  Bob only knows what I was dreaming...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ0hrHx4Zkc
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

You object to native medicine?  Racist.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I'm doing Led Zeppelin (Black Dog) at the moment, but I'll come back to this later.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Mike Cl

I was doing Three Dog Night--but will be switching to a closely related music--Kitaro
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Y'all triggered te Marine Corp Hymn ... but I don't mind ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Hydra009 on September 15, 2019, 12:10:53 AM

The list is too endless.  Everything from Doris Day songs to old and new TV ads, to rock songs...

I've read the way to get them out of your mind is to do math in your mind.  Same parts...  But for some of us one earworm follows another. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

trdsf

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 14, 2019, 01:52:52 PM
I was doing Three Dog Night--but will be switching to a closely related music--Kitaro
Funny you should mention, I saw Chuck Negron (founder and vocalist for 3DN) last month in concert.  Awesome version of 'Joy to the World' -- never thought I'd hear that live in concert by any of its original performers!
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Cavebear

Quote from: trdsf on September 15, 2019, 03:01:01 AM
Funny you should mention, I saw Chuck Negron (founder and vocalist for 3DN) last month in concert.  Awesome version of 'Joy to the World' -- never thought I'd hear that live in concert by any of its original performers!

That one is an earworm to me too.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Mike Cl

Quote from: trdsf on September 15, 2019, 03:01:01 AM
I am envious.  I love that song.  And it makes a GREAT earworm song.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Unbeliever

Still have no time for earworms, got Led Zeppelin on again. Houses of the Holy.
God Not Found

Unbeliever

Woke up with this earworm in my head this morning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tQFkc4yO_0

Glad I could put it in your head!   LOL
God Not Found

Mike Cl

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 18, 2019, 06:26:11 PM
Woke up with this earworm in my head this morning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tQFkc4yO_0

Glad I could put it in your head!   LOL
That used to be an earworm back in the day when it was all the rage to learn how to say those lyrics.  Not so much anymore.

Unbeliever

Yeah, there are worse earworms, but I hesitate to put any of the really horrible ones in here, like an infection.
God Not Found