News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Who runs the world ...

Started by Baruch, September 13, 2019, 01:55:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

https://americaoutloud.com/serco-the-mother-of-all-multinational-corporations/

Big contractor in Britain, making inroads into US.  People delegate to government.  Government delegates to commercial service providers.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Sal1981

Mr.Obvious

No, it's Baruch. Always has been.
He hides it well. But I know.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Baruch

Quote from: Sal1981 on September 13, 2019, 04:14:40 PM
Clearly it's the cloud people.

Cloud Atlas?  Not popular, too advanced for mere simians.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on September 13, 2019, 05:29:53 PM
No, it's Baruch. Always has been.
He hides it well. But I know.

Part of the "Nine Billion Names Of God" ... Arthur C Clarke.  Once I have posted enough to this forum, then by gematria, the last name of G-d will be reached, and then existence blinks out.  Ah ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: Baruch on September 13, 2019, 09:18:54 PM
Part of the "Nine Billion Names Of God" ... Arthur C Clarke.  Once I have posted enough to this forum, then by gematria, the last name of G-d will be reached, and then existence blinks out.  Ah ...

or you can just prevent the pipe players from singing the song, and awake great azathoth.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on September 13, 2019, 09:42:03 PM
or you can just prevent the pipe players from singing the song, and awake great azathoth.

Azaroth was over-rated.  Never could play football (soccer).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: Baruch on September 13, 2019, 10:00:28 PM
Azaroth was over-rated.  Never could play football (soccer).

he could dream of football.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on September 13, 2019, 09:18:54 PM

And then Asimov's Universal Computer (AC) says "Let there be light!"

:-P
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

drunkenshoe

I do. The middle aged, middle eastern woman gig is so suitable to fool every one in every culture, you all buy it, so I can't drop the safe place.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

I'm serious. Politically the farthest point of everything Western Civilisation created and deemed as progressive is pointing to 'me' in the common fantasy. Well, of course not me, as in me. Doesn't matter what it is, it's always been just bullshit anyway and everyone knows it. I am just bored.       
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

SoldierofFortune

The so-called sovereign states do not run even their own country...Instead, the multinational corporations does...

The USA that's superpower is corporations owned...Those who print the dollar bill is not statesmen, it's is free enterprise... lol.

you know, those who own the money own the world.

drunkenshoe

There is no common English equivalent of what we call 'espri' in Turkish, which is French, SF, but there are in many other languages. :)

SoldierofFortune

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 14, 2019, 04:12:01 PM
There is no common English equivalent of what we call 'espri' in Turkish, which is French, SF, but there are in many other languages. :)

I don't understand what point you are getting at.
Can you further clarify?

I think what i said ain't no espri in no way. It is a reality commonly known.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on September 14, 2019, 04:25:06 PM
I don't understand what point you are getting at.
Can you further clarify?

I think what i said ain't no espri in no way. It is a reality commonly known.

Senle ilgili bir şey söylemedim, be yavru kuş. Espri kelimesinin İngilizcede karşılığı yok, zaten Türkçede de Fransızca bir kavram diyorum. Yani olan her şey kötü bir espri gibi, siktiret demek istedim. Benim yaptığım da espriydi.