This is an article comparing fascism and communism

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, August 30, 2019, 04:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 02, 2019, 02:45:19 PM
May be we need contemporary articles comparing communism and fascism in the very era they were invented.

People born 50 years after 1920s are qualified?  Classic communism/fascism are moot.  They don't exist anymore.  If they ever did (propaganda).

Contemporary = Current political parties wanting to fight each other.  Calling each other names.  But as I pointed out before, the labels are meaningless to me.

Do you support open, controlled or closed borders (for example).  I don't care what rationalization one clothes that in.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 01, 2019, 08:05:35 AM
No, the purpose of language is to conquer the galaxy for the Mule.

Communism is not the Four Musketeers.  Bollocks.  They are monarchists.

Communism is abolition of private property, a single political party that is all powerful, and often a cult of personality at the top.

And that's why I'm not a communist.

And BTW, The Mule didn't use language to conquer the Empire (not Galaxy), he used his mental powers to create depression and despair (enhanced with some instrument).  His name "The Mule" referred to his sterility and inability to create a dynasty.  When he died Seldon's Phychohistory continued as if if he (The Mule) had never existed.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

morgan_hilarious

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Communism is when a minority (Party members, "professional revolutionaries", Jews) tries to impose a Talmudic discipline on the majority (Czarists, Russian and Chinese serfs).

Fascism is when the majority (Ethnic Germans and Italians) does this but to the minority (Jews, homosexuals, Gypsies, etc.)

It's the same bullshit, but in different directions.

Baruch

@morgan_hilarious  ... not funny, won't dignify this flavor of psychopathy with a real response.  I prefer my own flavor, thank you.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

morgan_hilarious

Not trying to be funny.

All politics begins as theology.

The DNC is the political version of Vatican 2, they infiltrate a large institution with an illustrious history (US Government, American and European academia, the Catholic Church) and a defined morality and body of literature, hollow it out spiritually and culturally (The Second Vatican Council, the Civil Strife/Rights movement and 1960s big government leftism), then steal everything they can as the superstructure collapses around them.

The RNC is the political form of Southern televangelism. All money-hungry grifters who competently profess sincere belief in popular morality while tortuously interpreting foundational texts like the Bible or the Constitution for their own purposes outside the purview of traditional  and legal institutional controls.

The Sanhedrin quote is directly lifted from the Babylonian Talmud with some abridgment, but with the meaning intact. It is not contained in newer translations like the Schottenstein Talmud, probably out of accommodation for liberal diaspora sensibilities and a general fear of antagonizing the goyim.

Leftism always has a cabalistic bent. Why is it that the French Revolution up until Napoleon was prosecuted almost entirely under the leadership of secretive Lodges like the Jacobin club? Always an insular group, a state within a state, a kahal or soviet, which sees the rest of the people as cattle/goyim to be corralled and plundered.

Note that all popular political ideologies are built on theological innovations that even atheists would deem "heretical."

Hydra009

Quote from: morgan_hilarious on September 16, 2019, 03:21:37 PMNote that all popular political ideologies are built on theological innovations that even atheists would deem "heretical."
???

I must've been sick that day in social studies...

morgan_hilarious

Quote from: Hydra009 on September 16, 2019, 05:28:05 PM
???

I must've been sick that day in social studies...

The DNC is modeled on the hollowing out of Catholicism. The RNC is built on a formless, commercialized breed of Christianity. The Talmud has some wisdom but has a huge numbers of passages dedicated to justifying deception and cruelty towards the goyim. So yeah, heretical.

Baruch

@morgan_hilarious Apparently one of the shape shifting reptilian aliens have escaped from Roswell.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

aitm

Quote from: morgan_hilarious on September 16, 2019, 03:21:37 PM
All politics begins as theology.

The DNC is the political version of Vatican 2, they infiltrate a large institution with an illustrious history (US Government, American and European academia, the Catholic Church) and a defined morality and body of literature, hollow it out spiritually and culturally (The Second Vatican Council, the Civil Strife/Rights movement and 1960s big government leftism), then steal everything they can as the superstructure collapses around them.

The RNC is the political form of Southern televangelism. All money-hungry grifters who competently profess sincere belief in popular morality while tortuously interpreting foundational texts like the Bible or the Constitution for their own purposes outside the purview of traditional  and legal institutional controls.

The Sanhedrin quote is directly lifted from the Babylonian Talmud with some abridgment, but with the meaning intact. It is not contained in newer translations like the Schottenstein Talmud, probably out of accommodation for liberal diaspora sensibilities and a general fear of antagonizing the goyim.

Leftism always has a cabalistic bent. Why is it that the French Revolution up until Napoleon was prosecuted almost entirely under the leadership of secretive Lodges like the Jacobin club? Always an insular group, a state within a state, a kahal or soviet, which sees the rest of the people as cattle/goyim to be corralled and plundered.

Note that all popular political ideologies are built on theological innovations that even atheists would deem "heretical."

Well....this is a whole new kind of whack-a-doo.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

morgan_hilarious

Politics is downstream from a lot of things, including religion. Lots of sound and fury in the news surrounding elections and civil wars, but all that hubbub is built on demographics, popular morality, choices in media consumption, and lifelong habits.

PickelledEggs

Baruch finally has competition in the "ridiculously moronic posts" category...

Baruch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on September 18, 2019, 06:08:41 PM
Baruch finally has competition in the "ridiculously moronic posts" category...

Yep, call me a anti-Semite ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Baruch on September 19, 2019, 04:20:12 AM
Yep, call me a anti-Semite ;-)
I didn't fucking say that and don't imply that I did.

Get over yourself.