Monarchial America ... a different history in 3 versions

Started by Baruch, August 24, 2019, 10:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxnBveop5no

Robert E Lee could have been prince-consort to George Washington's adopted GGdaughter, Queen Mary, the GGdaughter of Martha Washington.

Then Robert E Lee's GGson would have been King Robert II when I was born, and his son King Robert III would be king now (but in our universe he is a HS athletics director).

And there are numerous other collateral branches related to George Washington who could have been involved in the succession.  Huzzah!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 24, 2019, 10:03:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxnBveop5no

Robert E Lee could have been prince-consort to George Washington's adopted GGdaughter, Queen Mary, the GGdaughter of Martha Washington.

Then Robert E Lee's GGson would have been King Robert II when I was born, and his son King Robert III would be king now (but in our universe he is a HS athletics director).

And there are numerous other collateral branches related to George Washington who could have been involved in the succession.  Huzzah!

That's wonderful! "King Bushrod", now that's a name for the ages.  A good argument for no king...

All kingships fail from inbreeding.  But I once read a sci-fi book where the king was required to marry a commoner.  Interesting thought.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 24, 2019, 10:25:27 PM
So what is your New England in-breeding?

New England Yankees from various places, French Candiens and some Pennsylvannia Deutch.  And according to a DNA test, some east and southwestern Asian traders who got lost...  LOL!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 24, 2019, 11:58:43 PM
New England Yankees from various places, French Candiens and some Pennsylvannia Deutch.  And according to a DNA test, some east and southwestern Asian traders who got lost...  LOL!

Right, inbred.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 25, 2019, 08:27:39 AM
Right, inbred.

You should give some signal when you are being obviously joking.  Various English of many origins (Scaninavian, north and southern French, some Germans) and some Asians is not very inbred.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 27, 2019, 12:53:24 AM
You should give some signal when you are being obviously joking.  Various English of many origins (Scaninavian, north and southern French, some Germans) and some Asians is not very inbred.

After then got to New England.  Small community, no breeding with natives.  Hence Salem witch trials.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 27, 2019, 02:05:01 AM
After then got to New England.  Small community, no breeding with natives.  Hence Salem witch trials.

Apparently, your claimed multitasking is not helping your brain as much as I hoped.  My ancestory mixing happened after the witch trials.Where were yours at the time.  Happily marrying inwards in local English villages where there were several John the 4ths who all looked the same at one time?

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 27, 2019, 02:11:30 AM
Apparently, your claimed multitasking is not helping your brain as much as I hoped.  My ancestory mixing happened after the witch trials.Where were yours at the time.  Happily marrying inwards in local English villages where there were several John the 4ths who all looked the same at one time?

Once crazy, always crazy.  And village idiot phenomena started in English villages, before they got here.  Start with bad ingredients, get disaster.

The real cross breading came from Mongol and Hun incursions.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 27, 2019, 02:14:30 AM
Once crazy, always crazy.  And village idiot phenomena started in English villages, before they got here.  Start with bad ingredients, get disaster.

The real cross breading came from Mongol and Hun incursions.

In eastern Europe yes.  In Western Europe, no. 

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 27, 2019, 02:18:13 AM
In eastern Europe yes.  In Western Europe, no.

Miscegenation of 6 degrees of separation ... and Huns raped France.  Genghis has the most common father origin of anyone on Earth.  His descendants are everywhere.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 27, 2019, 02:21:45 AM
Miscegenation of 6 degrees of separation ... and Huns raped France.  Genghis has the most common father origin of anyone on Earth.  His descendants are everywhere.

Well, I checked and quite frankly (no pun intended) the Huns did reach the boundaries of France.

"The Battle of the Catalaunian Plains (or Fields), also called the Battle of the Campus Mauriacus, Battle of Châlons, Battle of Troyes[10] or the Battle of Maurica, took place on June 20, 451 AD, between a coalition led by the Roman general Flavius Aetius and the Visigothic king Theodoric I against the Huns and their vassals commanded by their king Attila. It was one of the last major military operations of the Western Roman Empire, although Germanic foederati composed the majority of the coalition army. Whether the battle was strategically conclusive is disputed: the Romans possibly stopped the Huns' attempt to establish vassals in Roman Gaul. However, the Huns successfully looted and pillaged much of Gaul and crippled the military capacity of the Romans and Visigoths. The Hunnic Empire was later dismantled by a coalition of their Germanic vassals at the Battle of Nedao in 454. "

But they didn't do well...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 27, 2019, 02:25:31 AM
Well, I checked and quite frankly (no pun intended) the Huns did reach the boundaries of France.

"The Battle of the Catalaunian Plains (or Fields), also called the Battle of the Campus Mauriacus, Battle of Châlons, Battle of Troyes[10] or the Battle of Maurica, took place on June 20, 451 AD, between a coalition led by the Roman general Flavius Aetius and the Visigothic king Theodoric I against the Huns and their vassals commanded by their king Attila. It was one of the last major military operations of the Western Roman Empire, although Germanic foederati composed the majority of the coalition army. Whether the battle was strategically conclusive is disputed: the Romans possibly stopped the Huns' attempt to establish vassals in Roman Gaul. However, the Huns successfully looted and pillaged much of Gaul and crippled the military capacity of the Romans and Visigoths. The Hunnic Empire was later dismantled by a coalition of their Germanic vassals at the Battle of Nedao in 454. "

But they didn't do well...

Lucky us.  That and Charles Martel at Tours, 732 CE.  The Mongols got as far as Poland and Hungary.  Turks got to Vienna.

Attila died after one of his subsequent marriage ceremonies.  Too much party hardy.  Or his slave girl bride killed him.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 27, 2019, 02:27:45 AM
Lucky us.  That and Charles Martel at Tours, 732 CE.  The Mongols got as far as Poland and Hungary.  Turks got to Vienna.

Attila died after one of his subsequent marriage ceremonies.  Too much party hardy.  Or his slave girl bride killed him.

When you mentioned Huns and Mongols, my recollection was that the Huns reached Northern Italy and the Huns reached Eastern Europe.  I should have checked further.  But I was generally right.  Thanks for the details though.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 27, 2019, 02:36:40 AM
When you mentioned Huns and Mongols, my recollection was that the Huns reached Northern Italy and the Huns reached Eastern Europe.  I should have checked further.  But I was generally right.  Thanks for the details though.

Yes, Attila also violated tourist visa in Rome Italy.  N Italy ravaged, then Rome/Pope bought him off, and he returned north from there.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.