Straight Pride is eating shit right now

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, August 12, 2019, 11:35:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 03, 2019, 01:09:43 PM
They do.  And they don't.  Truly religious people DON'T get vaccinations often, they DO believe in the protection of God (if they pray enough), and expect only their fellow religious friends will arise to God (of their own type) someday. 

I acknkowledge that "wealthy" and "intelligent" are not the same thing (many wealthy people are also  religious fanatics), but there is a negative correlation between religious belief and intelligence.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/health/ct-hlth-unvaccinated-kids-20181011-story.html

!.3% don't accept any vaccinations for children now.  SO that means the US is 98.7% atheist, right?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Former conversion therapy leader comes out as gay and apologizes to community

QuoteThe former leader of one of the nation's largest conversion therapy ministries has come out as gay. Now, McKrae Game is disavowing the organization he founded and apologizing to the people he's hurt.

Well, better late than never, I guess.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 04, 2019, 04:49:08 PM

Former conversion therapy leader comes out as gay and apologizes to community

Well, better late than never, I guess.

Most people knew it was fake, not just you ;-)  Just like the "demonic child abuse" outbreak in the 80s, or "reconversion" therapy against adult cult members.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

aitm

Quote from: Cavebear on September 03, 2019, 01:09:43 PM
Truly religious people DON'T get vaccinations often, they DO believe in the protection of God

And the proven result is that people who pray over dying children, instead of taking them to doctors, end up praying over dead children.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Baruch

Quote from: aitm on September 04, 2019, 05:44:03 PM
And the proven result is that people who pray over dying children, instead of taking them to doctors, end up praying over dead children.

True, but all children deserve death, some decade or other.  Prayer or not.  Many people can't afford doctors (no free lunch), and doctors are legends in their own minds, even when they are trying to do best.  I worked with them for 22 years.  I approve of most vaccinations BTW, and most medicine (if you can afford it).  If you can't afford it, please move to Canada.  I can't, but I am happy dying instead.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

morgan_hilarious

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on August 12, 2019, 11:35:40 AM
We are a totally peaceful racist group.

Those were the exact words of a white supremacist trying to organize a straight pride parade in Modesto, CA.

Please tell me more about how straight pride is about “fairness.” [emoji23]

They're just replicating the self-importance displayed by LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ people, there's nothing hard to understand about that.

Munch

Quote from: morgan_hilarious on September 13, 2019, 08:12:02 PM
They're just replicating the self-importance displayed by LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ people, there's nothing hard to understand about that.

hee, hello new guy, and yes, anyone getting offended by straight pride is as ludicrous as anyone getting offended by pennywise, a lovecraftian monster, killing a gay man in a horror movie.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: morgan_hilarious on September 13, 2019, 08:12:02 PM

But all White Males must die, die, die (sarc).  I have nothing against gay people, or atheists.  But SJW must die, die, die (pre-Internet meme).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on September 13, 2019, 09:10:40 PM
But all White Males must die, die, die (sarc).  I have nothing against gay people, or atheists.  But SJW must die, die, die (pre-Internet meme).

Since you often call me a Social Justice Warrior, does that mean you wish me to die?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 15, 2019, 03:01:01 AM
Since you often call me a Social Justice Warrior, does that mean you wish me to die?

Literalist?  The meme needs to die.  But in the big picture, I want everyone to die, of course.  I don't support zombies.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Was reading a comment about someone who hates living in LA currently because of how it both forces diversity on everything, and the miserable state its in with the filth and shit in the streets and homelessness on every corner.

It made me think of this funny enough, because to me calling something 'diverse' but same time excluding people because of their skin color (white) or sexuality (heterosexual) or gender (male), that isn't diversity, its the opposite of diversity if you have to diminish someone's being because of how their born.
Why anyone thinks that was a good move for progressivism is ridiculous
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on September 15, 2019, 10:36:45 AM
Was reading a comment about someone who hates living in LA currently because of how it both forces diversity on everything, and the miserable state its in with the filth and shit in the streets and homelessness on every corner.

It made me think of this funny enough, because to me calling something 'diverse' but same time excluding people because of their skin color (white) or sexuality (heterosexual) or gender (male), that isn't diversity, its the opposite of diversity if you have to diminish someone's being because of how their born.
Why anyone thinks that was a good move for progressivism is ridiculous

This is reverse colonialism for GB now.  American culture is very different.  We were normalized to many immigrants for many decades before GB in1950.  But teaching back then, the goal was to produce middle class White working class people.  The problem for us, is the 1960s, when it became trendy to denigrate and destroy middle class White working class people (aka deplorables).  That and television (breakdown of home life).  In my LA grade school, we had White and Hispanic working class people.  A Black was a Cuban kid (also Hispanic).  Everyone expected English in class (but Spanish was OK outside of class).  We had no problems because we were from the same class.

But a failure of public health expectations isn't about poor people, it is failure of civic government.  Hire more trash collectors!  Hire more drug counselors!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on September 15, 2019, 06:57:12 AM
The meme needs to die.

Then why are you spewing it? How do memes die, by regurgitating them ad nauseum?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 15, 2019, 05:32:01 PM
Then why are you spewing it? How do memes die, by regurgitating them ad nauseum?

That is the conundrum wrapped in an enigma ;-)  How do you stop drowning, by adding more water?  Well I don't have means to add fire.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.