Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Mass Shooting in El Paso

Started by Baruch, August 03, 2019, 10:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on August 10, 2019, 01:20:49 PM
Thanks, Dr A D Hominem.

Normally I would reply, welcome... on second thought, never mind imbecile...

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 11, 2019, 04:24:39 PM
Normally I would reply, welcome... on second thought, never mind imbecile...

Without insults, this forum would be dull.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Cavebear

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 10, 2019, 12:32:59 PM

There is no such thing as a perfect democracy. It's as good as its citizenry... and why education is of prime concern. But you've taken on the job to undermine it at every occasion. So your rebellious act is disingenuous to say the least.

Baruch variously admires British Royalty at their strongest and Nazis in their time.  And like Trump, any dictator.  I suspect that means he wants external control (lacking it for himself), but I won't go beyond that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Cavebear on August 12, 2019, 03:57:40 AM
Baruch variously admires British Royalty at their strongest and Nazis in their time.  And like Trump, any dictator.  I suspect that means he wants external control (lacking it for himself), but I won't go beyond that.
The fact that he considers Trump as an idol who can do no wrong speaks for itself.

Cavebear

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 12, 2019, 05:28:46 AM
The fact that he considers Trump as an idol who can do no wrong speaks for itself.

But we WILL speak of it, LOL!  So long as he clutters our forum with his nonsense, he is fair game. 

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 12, 2019, 03:57:40 AM

Alpha males vs queer Yogi bears.  Admire it, don't like it.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 12, 2019, 05:28:46 AM

Projection.  Didn't vote for Mr Trump.  But I don't have TDS.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 12, 2019, 05:33:37 AM
But we WILL speak of it, LOL!  So long as he clutters our forum with his nonsense, he is fair game.

Correct.  And bears make bigger targets.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 12, 2019, 09:37:59 AM
Proof??

Like an atheist argument ... you made the charge, you get to prove.  And ... TDS refers to people who are anti-Trump, not pro-Trump ... but I get your intent.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on August 12, 2019, 09:45:39 AM
Like an atheist argument ... you made the charge, you get to prove.  And ... TDS refers to people who are anti-Trump, not pro-Trump ... but I get you intent.

No need to explain TDS, but you made the claim "But I don't have TDS". The burden of proof is on YOU. So far, all evidence shows that you have TDS.

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 12, 2019, 10:22:45 AM
No need to explain TDS, but you made the claim "But I don't have TDS". The burden of proof is on YOU. So far, all evidence shows that you have TDS.

You are a nut job.  Burden of proof if on you too.  Pot call kettle black.

So ... I don't have TDS.  TDS=Trump Derangement Syndrome.  Somebody who voted for Hillary and who can't exist in the same universe where Trump won the election.  You are thinking of Trump Bot.  A Trump Bot would be someone who likes every Tweet Trump makes.  I am not a Trump Bot either.  I understand why he is using Twitter rather than Fireside Chats over radio.  I am little too old to not deplore the 21st century Internet politics.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on August 12, 2019, 10:27:45 AM

So ... I don't have TDS.  TDS=Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Well you surely act like one who has it.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 12, 2019, 10:33:16 AMWell you surely act like one who has it.
Actually he acts like a poorly built Turing box.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers