News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Mass Shooting in El Paso

Started by Baruch, August 03, 2019, 10:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

Please put the date of the shooting in the subject line going forward. Soon we'll need to know which shooting in [location] we're talking about.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

Texas police at work with ingenious solutions. 'We arrested him for tresspasing, why don't we just cuff him and tie up with a rope so we could ride our horses.'  It was just bad judgement, they didn't have any 'malicious intent', the cop apologised, the tecnique is immediately banned. Would they do that to a white man? No, they wouldn't. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49253691

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on August 07, 2019, 10:29:07 AM
Texas police at work with ingenious solutions. 'We arrested him for tresspasing, why don't we just cuff him and tie up with a rope so we could ride our horses.'  It was just bad judgement, they didn't have any 'malicious intent', the cop apologised, the tecnique is immediately banned. Would they do that to a white man? No, they wouldn't. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49253691

Former Arizona sheriff, was hard on prisoners too.  Look up Joseph Arapaio.  We get this kind of thing, from both sides of the political spectrum, from the "law and order" folks.  But for them, there are no civil rights ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on August 07, 2019, 06:15:05 AM

Well, sudents, professors OR ancient people... it's not their fault or problem you haven't even reached Ranke yet.

Ah another part of your routine. Marxist...blah blah materialism yap yap and then mention some military threat or a political figure in the region the person you are talking to, if you don't know you ask or try to guess,lol. Or are you raelly worried about me? Aww.

Sometimes you sound like a big, old passive agressive teddy bear tearing his fur and throwing around mummbling bitterly. If you imagine me like my avatar, it is fun. :)

My giant teddy bear approves.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

nope, but its okay, white men are slowly being scrubbed out from film, tv and other western entertainment.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Mike Cl

Quote from: Munch on August 07, 2019, 07:52:09 PM
nope, but its okay, white men are slowly being scrubbed out from film, tv and other western entertainment.
Bullshit
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

josephpalazzo

White male actors have had a good run so far. With a few exceptions they pretty much dominate the scene. Here's the list of the highest paid film actors.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest_paid_film_actors

Baruch

Don't cry for me ... Woke-intina ... (woman playing evita peron singing).  Liberals at their best are merely insufferable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEMUsC8ppU0

When I watch this, i imagine the fascists, Hillary etc.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on August 07, 2019, 06:39:49 AM
Please put the date of the shooting in the subject line going forward. Soon we'll need to know which shooting in [location] we're talking about.

And the date may not be sufficient.  Date, location, and time might possibly come to be required.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on August 03, 2019, 11:28:26 PM
Hasn't every president in published history not sent their thoughts and prayers to the victims of major tragedies? Pretty sure Obama did that a lot.

I sadly suspect that other Presidents meant it more...  Trump read the teleprompter (and there is nothing wrong with that to make sure you say important thoughts right).  But he went off control in between teleprompter readings.

Cavebear

If they did, that white guy would probably own the whole town in a month.  This idiotic nonsense really has to stop.  It should have stopped a century ago.  Or 2.  Or 3, this year.  1619...

Gawdzilla Sama

They're still making westerns?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Munch, that is perilously close to promoteing white supremism.  Perhaps look at it more as starting to include The Rest Of The World. 

Personally, I have better thoughts of the survival of humanity if we all end up a general shade of tan rather than a whiter shade of pale.  The sooner skin color (and that's all it is for perfectly good evolutionary reasons) is eliminated as a reason for division, the better off we will be.  It would be one less problem.

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on August 08, 2019, 07:07:57 AM
They're still making westerns?

I am a South Western American, not an E Coast or W Coast American.  But I don't ride a horse to the grocery store.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 08, 2019, 07:31:20 AM
I am a South Western American, not an E Coast or W Coast American.  But I don't ride a horse to the grocery store.

South western US?  I thought you said a couple years ago that you worked for NASA on the East coast.