News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Mass Shooting in El Paso

Started by Baruch, August 03, 2019, 10:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

Baruch, don't apologise for anything. You are not able to offer anything remotely relatable to the current reality of your country. 
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Shiranu on August 06, 2019, 05:01:30 PM
Another shooting at Walmart today... in Baton Rouge, two good guys with a gun got in an argument, pulled their guns on each other and ended up hitting a by-standard.

Not a mass shooting, but just another example of how fucking mental this country is.

Do we know, if they knew each other? Friend, relative, business partner, poker game, drunk, political discussion, witcher-skyrim quarrel, is it about a sexual partner? It is fucked up in any case. Just curious.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: drunkenshoe on August 06, 2019, 05:12:01 PM
Do we know, if they knew each other? Friend, relative, business partner, poker game, drunk, political discussion, witcher-skyrim quarrel, is it about a sexual partner? It is fucked up in any case. Just curious.
They probably both reached for the last package of "Running Nigger" targets. That'll start a shoot-out every time.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on August 06, 2019, 05:07:47 PM
Baruch, don't apologise for anything. You are not able to offer anything remotely relatable to the current reality of your country.

I don't apologize.  I would be fine with as much genocide as humanity can dish out.  A Turkish Marxist knows America?  Bwahaha.  Not that I mind you being Turkish or Marxist.  The triggered Rs or Ds are delusional.  Don't rely on their on-the-ideology observations.

The D party narrative, similar to Labor party narrative in GB.  Communism Now!  And no, I don't equate the numbers or severity of violence by political provocation.  That is something violent revolutionaries do ... so you can further infiltrate their victim's communities.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on August 06, 2019, 05:12:01 PM

One happened after the other.  One may have been triggered off the other, even if they didn't know each other.  Copycat crime.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on August 06, 2019, 05:19:02 PM
They probably both reached for the last package of "Running Nigger" targets. That'll start a shoot-out every time.

Yes, anti-Fa is racist ... reee
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on August 06, 2019, 05:01:30 PM
Another shooting at Walmart today... in Baton Rouge, two good guys with a gun got in an argument, pulled their guns on each other and ended up hitting a by-standard.

Not a mass shooting, but just another example of how fucking mental this country is.

America First!  Yes, please go to Canada now.  Take your hippie paraphernalia with you ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

QuoteYou'd have to be living with your head in the sand to think this problem is all because of trump. But that just makes it easy doesn't it?

I don't believe it's all because of Trump, and I don't think anyone here does. However we do believe he is an active instigator in the increase in violence in the United States and statistics back that up. He also has worked with Congress to decrease regulations on gun laws and cut the FBI's white extremist budget from $21 million to $3 million despite the fact the FBI has said for at leas a decade now that white extremism is the most imminent terrorist threat to American people.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/03/22/trumps-rhetoric-does-inspire-more-hate-crimes/?noredirect=on

Counties that hosted Trump rallies in 2016 saw a 226% increase in hate crimes versus counties that didn't. The United States as a whole has seen white supremacy hate crimes on the rise since his election.

He isn't the source of the violence, but he is intentionally stoking the flames and pouring fuel on them. That has been his brand since the primaries... when the president of the United States is making excuses for white terrorism, calling Neo-Nazis who murdered an American woman "very fine people", who use to be friendly with men like David Duke, who to this day says the Central Park Five should have been executed despite the fact they were found to be innocent and the case to be extremely racially biased, who has a history of racial discrimination charges against his businesses, who laughs when someone at his rally yells the solution to immigration is to "go down there and shoot em!", who accuses an entire race of people of being rapists and criminals, ...

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck... it doesn't mean you hate it if you call it a duck. It just means it's a fucking duck.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quo Bono?  Who benefits from the increased background violence?  The authorities.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: Baruch on August 07, 2019, 01:11:05 AM
Quo Bono?  Who benefits from the increased background violence?  The authorities.

Don't get me wrong, I think both parties benefit from it; the Republicans (mostly) with funding from the NRA and the Democrats from increased donations from people gullible enough to think they will do shit about it. Likewise the cops are salivating over the potential expansion of funding and right to harass and survey people.

If someone is going to call all sides on their shit, call all sides on their shit. The Democrats "love" these shootings, the police love these shootings, because it benefits them in the long run... that's why they are all talk about fixing the problem but when it comes crunch time they don't really do shit. But if you are going to call one side out, you gotta call the other out as well. Trump objectively makes this situation worse (which benefits everyone but the populi).

If the Democrats had as big of problem with this as they say, they would be fucking rioting in front of State capitals, demanding action be taken, and doing everything in their power to remove people like McConnell from power who block any attempts at gun reform. But it's more profitable to act out-raged, rake in that donation money from people who think you are going to do something, and then wait for the next tragedy to rinse and repeat.

None of that exonerates Trump though, and just because I believe that doesn't mean I think that Trump should have a single second of excuses made for his role in this situation.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on August 06, 2019, 06:28:37 PM
I don't apologize.  I would be fine with as much genocide as humanity can dish out.  A Turkish Marxist knows America?  Bwahaha.  Not that I mind you being Turkish or Marxist.  The triggered Rs or Ds are delusional.  Don't rely on their on-the-ideology observations.

The D party narrative, similar to Labor party narrative in GB.  Communism Now!  And no, I don't equate the numbers or severity of violence by political provocation.  That is something violent revolutionaries do ... so you can further infiltrate their victim's communities.

A man trying to analyse 21st century with ancient religious postfiguration is telling people who they are and what they can know.

Whenever you don't have something to offer, you start to point nationalities and ideologies around, have you noticed? Get your head out of your ass.

Baruch

"Watch: Protesters Shout Death Threats Outside Mitch McConnell's Home" ... Ft Sumpter repeat coming.  Democrats making a big mistake.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on August 07, 2019, 01:25:34 AM
Don't get me wrong, I think both parties benefit from it; the Republicans (mostly) with funding from the NRA and the Democrats from increased donations from people gullible enough to think they will do shit about it. Likewise the cops are salivating over the potential expansion of funding and right to harass and survey people.

If someone is going to call all sides on their shit, call all sides on their shit. The Democrats "love" these shootings, the police love these shootings, because it benefits them in the long run... that's why they are all talk about fixing the problem but when it comes crunch time they don't really do shit. But if you are going to call one side out, you gotta call the other out as well. Trump objectively makes this situation worse (which benefits everyone but the populi).

If the Democrats had as big of problem with this as they say, they would be fucking rioting in front of State capitals, demanding action be taken, and doing everything in their power to remove people like McConnell from power who block any attempts at gun reform. But it's more profitable to act out-raged, rake in that donation money from people who think you are going to do something, and then wait for the next tragedy to rinse and repeat.

None of that exonerates Trump though, and just because I believe that doesn't mean I think that Trump should have a single second of excuses made for his role in this situation.

Why does Israel and Palestine continue to fight?  They both benefit.  If one of them decides it is no longer in their interest, one side will compromise, but eventually will be eliminated.  Long term stability will only happen if both agree at the same time, that it has no benefit for them.  This applies to civil war situations as well.

You want me to defend Trump because I didn't vote for Hillary?  Will never happen.  The President can defend himself.  With nukes.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on August 07, 2019, 04:05:40 AM
A man trying to analyse 21st century with ancient religious postfiguration is telling people who they are and what they can know.

Whenever you don't have something to offer, you start to point nationalities and ideologies around, have you noticed? Get your head out of your ass.

The people of old know far more about life than triggered college students and their addled professors.

@drunkenshoe ... take care.  Erdogan threat against non-Syrian/non-Russian military advisors in Idlib etc .. has already been escalated verbally.  The US says ... we will attack Turkish armed forces that are a threat to our own people.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on August 07, 2019, 04:47:34 AM
The people of old know far more about life than triggered college students and their addled professors.

@drunkenshoe ... take care.  Erdogan threat against non-Syrian/non-Russian military advisors in Idlib etc .. has already been escalated verbally.  The US says ... we will attack Turkish armed forces that are a threat to our own people.

Well, sudents, professors OR ancient people... it's not their fault or problem you haven't even reached Ranke yet.

Ah another part of your routine. Marxist...blah blah materialism yap yap and then mention some military threat or a political figure in the region the person you are talking to, if you don't know you ask or try to guess,lol. Or are you raelly worried about me? Aww.

Sometimes you sound like a big, old passive agressive teddy bear tearing his fur and throwing around mummbling bitterly. If you imagine me like my avatar, it is fun. :)